Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-21-2010, 04:48 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL, I've gained new respect for Young.

His actions were stupid, but Fisher's had it out for him for a while.

Young gives them the best chance to win games right now.
Old 11-21-2010, 04:54 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotRickJames View Post
LOL, I've gained new respect for Young.

His actions were stupid, but Fisher's had it out for him for a while.

Young gives them the best chance to win games right now.
You respect an idiot that couldn't keep his cool as a 27 year old? If he would've just stayed calm, knowing how much Bud Adams has a hard on for VY, Fisher probably would've been fired at the end of the year and VY would then still be starter. Now he just looks like the ***** that he is and he's gonna be burned at the stake across the nation.
Old 11-21-2010, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

remember when people thought we'd be seeing Leinart/Young battles in the NFL like that NC game? yeah that was funny.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 05:07 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vince Young > Jeff Fisher

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interesting call by the Titans. I remember Britt having that big game and everyone hopping on the Titans bandwagon.. now they're probably outta the playoffs and minus their QB.

VY clearly gave them the best chance to win and I just don't understand this. Also don't get how he's being a whiny *****, unless Fisher was like "lolz you're a backup now" and then he stormed off.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 05:30 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Come to Denver ala my Madden 06 franchise, Vince. I'll still accept you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There wasn't a single third down that you couldn't convert with VY back then.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 05:46 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
There wasn't a single third down that you couldn't convert with VY back then.
Yeah man. I lit it up through the air though. I had VY throwing to Ashley Lelie(who was of course sick in Madden), Martin Nance(lol, beast in the game though) and Todd Heap. Then I had Larry Johnson and Tatum "Madden's Bo Jackson" Bell in the backfield.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 05:49 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's the deal. Everyone knows VY has the mental and emotional capacity of a muffin. He's nicknamed Mr. Wonderlic for a reason.

But this mentally unstable player has saved Fisher's ass not once, but twice, and is also currently having the best season he's ever had. Yet, the coaching staff doesn't treat him like he's the starting QB. Fisher's guy is Kerry Collins, and if Fisher was given the choice, he'd probably start Collins. But Bud Adams wants Young, and Young has proven to be the superior player, so VY gets the start.

I'm not condoning VY's actions after the game. He should not have reacted the way he did (I would like to see some video or transcription of what happened though). But you have to realize his leash was unjustifiably short as it was, and he's been dealing with unjuries all season. All of this in the last year of his contract. Now he just got told he had a possible season ending injury and I guarantee you he saw the writing on the wall and flipped. Apparently words were exchanged with Fisher behind the scenes afterwards, but Fish hasn't said what was said. There's a chance this is the spot where Fish told VY that he's lost his job, to which Young responded with a tantrum.

I'm not saying Fisher and the coaches are conspiring against him, but I wouldn't say they're exactly being conducive to VY's success. And if I'm the coaching staff, I'm more worried about my own ass. Kyle Shannahan just made Chuck Cecil his ***** for the 2nd straight year, and Mike Heimerdinger can't even get the ball into Randy Moss's hands.

Ultimately, my stance is that I'm a big fan of both Fish and VY. But the fact that the both of them haven't been able to make this marriage work is a colossal disappointment, and is a negative reflection on both.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-21-2010, 06:40 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Remember that Titans fan(or fans?) that was calling Vince Young an MVP candidate a couple weeks ago. Yeah...
I said that as a joke...my MVP is in my sig.
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He'll turn this around on another team Vick style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 06:44 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Vince Young > Jeff Fisher
I hope the Titans beleive this. I would love Jeff Fisher to coach my Rams.
Old 11-21-2010, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never seen a coach that wanted a QB out so bad when the QB repeatedly saves his ass.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 07:10 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
I hope the Titans beleive this. I would love Jeff Fisher to coach my Rams.
Sam bradford would rot away in a jeff fisher offense.
Old 11-21-2010, 07:21 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Sam bradford would rot away in a jeff fisher offense.
And why would the Rams fire Spangnuolo at this point? That'd be insane. Dude looks like he's gonna be the real deal.
Old 11-21-2010, 07:25 PM    (permalink
elway=goat
Rookie

elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
NO

I dont want him anywhere near the team, we have enough problems without dealing with uncle rico.

"This one's for John" Pat Bowlen
elway=goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 07:26 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Rusty can be really good. I'd actually compare him to Kerry Collins as a passer. It's tough to come in to a game like he did today and play well, so if I'm a Titans fan, I throw his performance today out the window. He's got a huge arm and could take advantage of the weapons they have at WR. Should be interesting, anyway...
I was pretty high on him a few years back. Still has potential. A little confused about what actually happened with Young. Was this a specific incident or a culmination type thing?

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 07:27 PM    (permalink
elway=goat
Rookie

elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.elway=goat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To the OP, it dosent surprise me. Its obvious Fisher has never liked the guy since they drafted him, and has only kept him around because of ownership, regardless of his winning%.

I think Vince is overrated anyway. I dont think his style of play, and his football IQ would ever take you far into the playoffs. Just dont see it. Someone will pick him up im sure, but I dont expect him to be anything special.

He is definatly gone though, that is for sure.

Old 11-21-2010, 07:28 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I was pretty high on him a few years back. Still has potential. A little confused about what actually happened with Young. Was this a specific incident or a culmination type thing?
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...e-to-co-exist/

Quote:
Jim Wyatt of the Tennessean reports that Fisher and Young got into a verbal altercation in the locker room after the team’s loss. This was after Young threw his shoulder pads in the crowd after the game, apparently upset he wasn’t put back on the field.

According to Wyatt, Young was “throwing out expletives” under his breath as Fisher talked to the team. Young was told to quiet down. After Young quickly dressed, he started to leave the locker room and Fisher told him not to walk out on his teammates.

Young’s response, which Wyatt is paraphrasing: “I’m not running out on teammates, I’m running out on you.”

The two men apparently exchanged more words before Young left. Then came Titans safety Michael Griffin‘s fruitless (and shirtless) run to retrieve Young. Griffin knew what an important moment it was.
Old 11-21-2010, 07:28 PM    (permalink
elway=goat
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I am going to assume, based on his past, and him allegedly throwing his pads into the stands, I would say Fisher has had enough and VY will probably never change. The guy is a mental midget.

Old 11-21-2010, 08:19 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
So far all that is known...
- VY stormed off the field immediately after the game and threw his jersey/pads in the stands
- He left stadium immediately and has gone rogue again
- He's done as starter
- May have to have surgery on injured thumb
The guy is turning out to be a real head case. I wonder if he has mental health issues of any sort. I know Andrews had depression issues, I wonder if this guy is bi-polar or something else.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 09:01 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
“I’m not running out on teammates, I’m running out on you.”
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-21-2010, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think that Vince got pissed because he had to sit there and watch his team lose because Jeff Fisher hates him or does not believe in him. Vince was trying to comeback in after he got x-rays, he came back out and started throwing with a glove on the sidelines ( signs to me that he wanted back in). I remember one of the sideline reporters said Jeff Fisher didn't like what fhe saw from Vince so he was sticking Rusty. Then later on I saw Vince put tape around his finger but IDK If started throwing again.

Someone from the NFL network said that Jeff Fisher said that Vince gave no indications he wanted back in the game.
Old 11-21-2010, 10:25 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I get the feeling that Fisher was never on board the "draft Vince Young" train. Honestly if your coach can't get behind the QB you want to build your franchise around you should just fire him right there. No one will deny that Young has his issues but he's been effective the last couple years when he's played. Perfect? No, but better than a nearly retired Kerry Collins or some random rookie.

Maybe he isn't good enough or mature enough to be the franchise QB you want, but Fisher has done nothing to help foster a relationship that will allow him to develop and become that guy either
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 10:50 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
I think that Vince got pissed because he had to sit there and watch his team lose because Jeff Fisher hates him or does not believe in him. Vince was trying to comeback in after he got x-rays, he came back out and started throwing with a glove on the sidelines ( signs to me that he wanted back in). I remember one of the sideline reporters said Jeff Fisher didn't like what fhe saw from Vince so he was sticking Rusty. Then later on I saw Vince put tape around his finger but IDK If started throwing again.

Someone from the NFL network said that Jeff Fisher said that Vince gave no indications he wanted back in the game.
I'm calling bull on that. VY is the starting QB. When he gets hurt, a coach should go to him and check on his status and stay in contact with him. Not leave him alone and let the trainers work on him, leaving it up to him to go back and beg to go in. VY was throwing, putting on gloves, and taping his fingers in an effort to go back in. Fisher said no, then threw him under the bus with the "he didn't show he wanted to go back in" bull ****. Soooo disappointed in Fisher and Co. right now.

If this was Kerry Collins that got hurt, Fisher would've been over to him in an instant to see if he could go back in. That's just what you do when your starting QB gets hurt.

What really sucks is that now the loss is gonna be all about VY, instead of how Fisher and the coaching staff got ROLFPWNED for the second week in a row.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.