Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-21-2010, 08:00 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Most underrated player on your team is:

Tough question, and hard to evaluate/judge, because a lot of it depends on other people's perceptions.

But for my Packers, I can think of 3 guys off the top of my head.

#1- Josh Sitton, RG
This guy is without a doubt a Pro Bowler right now. I don't think there's another OG in the league we would trade him for considering how good he is and how young he is. But nobody outside of the ice village up there is aware of him and he'll get screwed out of the Pro Bowl. Dallas' POS Leonard Davis will probably beat him for the Pro Bowl based on his name and team.

#2- Tramon Williams, CB/PR
He might be starting to make a name for himself, but most fans around the country still don't know how good this guy has been playing. Ask Packer fans who's been covering better this whole season, him or Woodson. Williams contract is up, and this guy is going to win a big lottery. Hopefully it's the Wisconsin Powerball. Tramon (and Sam Shields) is the reason why the Packers shockingly let Al Harris go a few weeks ago.

#3- Cullen Jenkins, DE
I still remember opening week of the 2007 NFL Season, and the big Tuna Parcells was in the booth for someone, and he mentioned this guy's name out of the blue as a great underrated player. Still, I don't think other team's fans have a clue how good this guy is.
In 2008, when he went down with the torn pec when we were 2-1 or something like that, our defense totally fell apart after that game and the season was a loss. He's a better 4-3 DT, but he's still great for us in the many schemes that Dom Capers throws out there. I still don't know why Kris Jenkins has a big name, but Cullen doesn't. Cullen says it's because of the colleges.

How bout your team?
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 08:05 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eric Steinbach and Ahtyba Rubin.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jonathan Babineaux, William Moore, Harvey Dahl

I also kind of want to say Roddy White, because he doesn't get the recognition he deserves outside of this forum, but I won't.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 08:06 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chiefs:

Kendrick Lewis. He is actually having a better overall season than Eric Brry, maybe. The team is undefeated when he starts. He is probably the most valuable rookie or McCluster.

Terrance Copper is underrated. Just because he a special teams champ.

Jovan Belcher, the thudding ILB for KC.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At this point Nobody on the Bengals becasue this team is a joke

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 08:16 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#1 for me is still Jason Jones

#2 I would have to go with Ahmard Hall

#3 is a tough one but I think I would go with Vincent Fuller
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1) Jim Leonard(He is a gutsy safety and I am sure everyone knows this dude overachieves and doesn't shy away from any contact but its his punt returning that has been brilliant. I read a stat that was posted during today's game that said he is 2nd in punt return yardage or something like that I believe. He may fair catch the ball a lot but he always get his 10-15 yards when given the chance. Very, very underrated in this area. Never fumbles it either which is huge. He isn't Devin Hester but he is smart with where he is going and when to call a fair catch...which may be a lost art these days.)

2) Brandon Moore(Jet fans know how good this guy is but I dont know if the rest of the league does. Great run blocker, very good at pass protection, very rarely gets penalized and is very durable. Peter King gave him credit in a article of some midseason report but hey gotta get this man's name out there some more)

3) Mike DeVito(Really Sione Pouha also deserves some credit but man DeVito goes so unnoticed its insane. With Jenkins gone, this duo is unheralded but they get at the RBs who come up and they are a huge reason why the Jets Run D is sharp. DeVito is always making a big play and his helmet gets popped off somehow. Wasn't drafted, comes out of Maine I think and becomes a productive beast for the Jets. Both guys deserve big shouts)
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 08:48 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd say Mike Thomas but everyone knows about him now.

I'm going with Terrence "Pot Roast" Knighton. He's been a beast in the middle as a rookie playing at a Pro Bowl level. Also, Tyson Alualu has been playing well too. I wondered if we could ever replace Stroud and Henderson, and I think we have.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 08:50 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

for KC

#1 Barry Richarson RT - outside of last week when he was benched B-Rich has been the unsung hero on KC's improved OL

#2 Jovan Belcher ILB - Derrick Johnson gets all the love but Belcher has been a gem for Haley and co.

3. Brandon Carr CB - like DJ with Belcher Carr flys under the readar thanks to Brandon Flowers.comepared to how bad he was last year Carr has tremendously improved
Old 11-21-2010, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's difficult for the Steelers this year, players that would usually go un-noticed are getting their due recognition this year.

But players that are playing above their name recognition are;

1: Lawrence Timmons
2: Maurkice Pouncey
3: Nick Eason
Old 11-21-2010, 09:08 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Benjarvus Green-Ellis
The #1 runningback who has contributed to the Patriots ability to yet again run the ball. Since Bill Belichick has been here, the Patriots have had a good rushing game and they haven't had a great running back since 05.

Jermaine Cunningham
A rookie OLB who is a good run stopper and a good pass rusher. He struggles a bit setting the edge and in coverage, but he definitely is the future of the Patriots pass rush.

Pat Chung
When Chung is in the game, he may not be the best cover safety in the NFL, but he puts the F in Physical to quote coach Mike Singletary. The kid is a monster hitter and could be a Pro Bowl safety if he could cover a bit better.
Old 11-21-2010, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd throw in Connolly, the job he's done replacing Lankins and now Neal- hes been great

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 09:15 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Tough question, and hard to evaluate/judge, because a lot of it depends on other people's perceptions.

But for my Packers, I can think of 3 guys off the top of my head.

#1- Josh Sitton, RG
#2- Tramon Williams, CB/PR
#3- Cullen Jenkins, DE
That'd be top 2 but I'd put B.J. Raji just ahead of Jenkins. He's been a huge key to our defense and anchoring down a line that's had some injuries.
Old 11-21-2010, 09:19 PM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77

Lorenzo Alexander..!
jsagan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 09:23 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Chiefs, I'm going to go with Matt Cassel. He gets **** on on a daily basis, but he has 2100 yards, 18 tds and 4 picks. He's quietly having a great year. He doesn't get enough credit.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 09:39 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
At this point Nobody on the Bengals becasue this team is a joke
No schit!
These ******s cost me a $480 win on a $5/6 team parlay today.
I hit the other 5 on the card.
Why hasn't Marvin Lewis been fired? And I thought that defense was supposed to be good.
Old 11-21-2010, 09:41 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alge Crumpler has been a HELL of a player for us this year. One of the better blockers overall on our team, including offensive linemen. He's been a difference maker run blocking and has helped out in pass protection.

On defense, it has to be Mike Wright. One of the better pure pass rushers on our team, we struggled applying heat on Manning when he was out. He also plays gaps extremely well on running plays, albeit he gets pushed back due to relative lack of strength. Dane Fletcher has also helped us out a lot of special teams and passing downs and looks to have a pretty bright future here for us.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 09:45 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
For the Chiefs, I'm going to go with Matt Cassel. He gets **** on on a daily basis, but he has 2100 yards, 18 tds and 4 picks. He's quietly having a great year. He doesn't get enough credit.
If those are his actual season statistics, I nominate Cassell for the overall winner here.
18-4 this year is impressive...
Old 11-21-2010, 09:45 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jonathan Goff- im pretty sure hardly anyone outside of NFC east fans know him, he's replaced one of the smartest MLB's in recent years in the league and handled his own and then some. He also has a good DL playing infront of him, but he's improved his coverage a whole lot while consistently stuffing the run.

Ahmad Bradshaw- Our OL has been pretty average in run blocking, and our TE's and FB's have been awful. Those guys ceil the edge and lead block, and they havent been getting it done. Bradshaw has been cutting back too much, but its been working and he has led the league in 20 yard and 10 yard runs by 'running for his life'.

Antrel Rolle- He has became a leader, spoken up and told to shut up but he was right and gave the Giants a wakeup call. He has been amazing in the run game, and right now against the Eagles is looking Allpro. He hasn't gotten the interceptions like we giants fans predicted, but he's no bum.

Shaun Andrews- coming from near retirement to joining the giants, he's become a legit OL for us and IMO and many of the giants fans i know, he should stay at LT.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
It's difficult for the Steelers this year, players that would usually go un-noticed are getting their due recognition this year.

But players that are playing above their name recognition are;

1: Lawrence Timmons
2: Maurkice Pouncey
3: Nick Eason
Definitely agree with the guys you mentioned. Timmons has been getting some recognition as of late, but he's playing at an amazing level, up there with the best in the league.

Pouncey has been great as well. Every now and then he has a mistake, but it's usually minor and something that is normally attributed to his inexperience (such as recognizing stunts and things of the sort). Still, he's been very, very good.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 10:07 PM    (permalink
lowlife
Veteran

lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quincy Black or Geno Hayes.

I'd include Grimm if he wasn't miscast as a Free Safety.
lowlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 10:20 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no one

everyone on the panthers is either overrated or properly rated
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Texas Homer
Veteran

Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we are talking about really underrated, then I'd say:

HOUSTON TEXANS

1)LB Zac Diles

2)TE Joel Dreessen

3)RB Derrick Ward
Old 11-21-2010, 10:33 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pats:
Mike Wright
Alge Crumpler (can we just make him our LT next year?)
Jermaine Cunningham

Chiefs:
Matt Cassel (Pro Bowl?)
Kendrick Lewis (anyone who saw the Denver game and the Cardinals game should know)
Andy Studebaker
Old 11-21-2010, 10:53 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Pats:
Mike Wright
Alge Crumpler (can we just make him our LT next year?)
Jermaine Cunningham

Chiefs:
Matt Cassel (Pro Bowl?)
Kendrick Lewis (anyone who saw the Denver game and the Cardinals game should know)
Andy Studebaker
MAYBE if he was in the NFC, but there are too many amazing QBs in the AFC (Brady, Manning, Rivers, just to name a few) to make it.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote