Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-21-2010, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Tough question, and hard to evaluate/judge, because a lot of it depends on other people's perceptions.

But for my Packers, I can think of 3 guys off the top of my head.

#1- Josh Sitton, RG
This guy is without a doubt a Pro Bowler right now. I don't think there's another OG in the league we would trade him for considering how good he is and how young he is. But nobody outside of the ice village up there is aware of him and he'll get screwed out of the Pro Bowl. Dallas' POS Leonard Davis will probably beat him for the Pro Bowl based on his name and team.

#2- Tramon Williams, CB/PR
He might be starting to make a name for himself, but most fans around the country still don't know how good this guy has been playing. Ask Packer fans who's been covering better this whole season, him or Woodson. Williams contract is up, and this guy is going to win a big lottery. Hopefully it's the Wisconsin Powerball. Tramon (and Sam Shields) is the reason why the Packers shockingly let Al Harris go a few weeks ago.

#3- Cullen Jenkins, DE
I still remember opening week of the 2007 NFL Season, and the big Tuna Parcells was in the booth for someone, and he mentioned this guy's name out of the blue as a great underrated player. Still, I don't think other team's fans have a clue how good this guy is.
In 2008, when he went down with the torn pec when we were 2-1 or something like that, our defense totally fell apart after that game and the season was a loss. He's a better 4-3 DT, but he's still great for us in the many schemes that Dom Capers throws out there. I still don't know why Kris Jenkins has a big name, but Cullen doesn't. Cullen says it's because of the colleges.

How bout your team?
Pretty much spot on with all of this, although Tramon is slowly getting a name for himself but considering he's playing as a top 5 CB right now it's too slowly.
All three are pro-bowlers and near the top at their positions.

I wish I could change something different but you pretty much nailed it.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 12:02 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Ryan Grant
2. Josh Sitton
3. Nick Barnett
Old 11-22-2010, 12:04 AM    (permalink
Pil
Rookie

Pil Pil Pil Pil Pil Pil Pil Pil Pil Pil Pil

AFC-North
Ravens-Landry
Bengals-J. Joseph
Browns-Steinbach
Steelers-A. Smith

NFC-North
Lions-Backus
Vikings-Winfield
Packers-C.Jenkins
Bears-Manumaleuna

NFC-South
Buccaneers-Biggers/Graham
Saints-Goodwin
Panthers-Hardy
Falcons-Babineaux

AFC-South
Texans-A.Smith
Titans-Scaife
Colts-No one deserves it.
Jaguars-Greene

AFC-West
Chiefs-Carr
Broncos-Lloyd
Chargers-Jammer
Raiders-Branch

NFC-East
Eagles-???
Redskins-Fletcher
Giants-DeOssie/Manningham
Cowboys-Choice

NFC-West
Cardinals-Lutui
Seahawks-Butler
49ers-Spikes
Rams-B.Gibson

AFC-East
Bills-Moorman
Dolphins-Hartline
Jets-D.Harris
Patriots-Vollmer
Pil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 12:30 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Rams:

1. Rodger Saffold LT

- I think this kid is one of the most underrated players in football, Has been tremendous at the left tackle spot, I don't even think he's allowed a sack all season, maybe one.

2. Fred Robbins DT

- He's come here and solidified the Defensive Line, Rams have 28 sacks on the season and going in to week 11 that was leading the NFL, huge improvement from last season when they had something like 23 sacks on the entire season.

3. Craig Dahl SS

- Has looked better than James Butler, even when Butlers been healthy.
Old 11-22-2010, 12:36 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think I can still say Kyle Williams. He's gotten good press this year and Tasker gushes over him every week. But there aren't many options, and the guy is great.

Stevie Johnson isn't really underrated because he's a well-publicized fantasy darling, but I feel like not too many people really know how he puts up those numbers. A fantastic route runner with good hands and brilliant after the catch running. He's so good at making his first move just as he catches the ball to shake the guy covering him. He's been able to go over the top a few times this year. He finds space so easily. Not the biggest or fastest, and certainly not the toughest, but he just makes it happen out there. Amazing red zone target, too. He breaks off of coverage phenomenally. Very good one-cut guy.

Last edited by SuperMcGee : 11-22-2010 at 12:40 AM.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 12:41 AM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Geno Hayes.

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 12:57 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chad Greenway is just about the only Viking I think can fall into this category, maybe Herrera who has quietly been probably our 2nd best lineman this year(not saying much).

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 01:02 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D'Brickashaw Ferguson...up there with Thomas for best LT in the league, but doesn't really get talked up like one. Kept Mario Williams in check today...his sacks came against 75 the RT after Woody left and then one coverage/hustle sack.

Or Braylon Edwards, who has a bad rep but he's a locker room guy and really good WR.

Scott's pretty underrated because Davis Harris gets the better stats. Scott does alot of the dirty work.

Last edited by SenorGato : 11-22-2010 at 01:05 AM.
SenorGato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 02:55 AM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd go with either Chris Clemons or Red Bryant.

Clemons was buried on the depth chart in Philly but since coming to Seattle he's been awesome. He's constantly in the backfield and has given us that legitimate pass rusher we've been missing for so long. His name needs to be in the Pro Bowl discussion.

Bryant was never more then a "meh" player at DT, but was playing awesome at DE for us. With him in the line up, our run defense was phenomenal. Since losing him, our run D looks like the run D of last year. Being so great against the run on 1st and 2nd down really allowed us to use a lot of 5 and 6 DB sets, but when you can't stop the run and give your opponent 2nd + 3rd and short you can't do that. Our defense really looks a lot worse without him.
Old 11-22-2010, 03:20 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd actually go with Bradie James for Dallas. In a **** year, he's actually played some very good football. And while he has never been great in coverage, he's always been a very solid LB for us, and a mainstay in the defense, for the last 7 years or so.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 03:27 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Manumaleuna sucks.

For the Bears id say: Danieal Manning, Brad Maynard and Idonije

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 06:22 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Manumaleuna sucks.

For the Bears id say: Danieal Manning, Brad Maynard and Idonije
Yeah really, Manu? What was that guy smoking....

For who you mentioned:

Manning - Has been an animal this year. The last few years, he earned the nickname "The Matador" for a reason, but he hasn't been afraid to lay the lumber at all this year. I really hope we resign him as he's only on a one year tender right now. And hopefully Major Wright can step up to man the other safety spot headed forward because Chris "I thought you were covering him" Harris leaves a lot to be desired....

Idonije - He's been underrated for a few seasons now. I loved him the last two years...was probably our best d-lineman. This year with Peppers drawing all the attention, he has really taken over. Gotta love his story too starting out on the practice squad, then moved to special teams at a 6'6 270+, then into the rotation where he rocked, now starting and he rocks. Awesome.

Our starting DTs also deserve a mention in Anthony Adams and Matt Toeaina. I read an article earlier this year where Urlacher was quoted saying this pair is his favorite to play behind that he's had in his career. Even better than early on when he had Washington and Traylor, and better than when pro-bowl Harris and Tank Johnson when we made the Superbowl. They aren't the greatest pass rushers ever, but they hold the line well and free up the linebackers to make plays. Big reason why our run defense has been so good.
Old 11-22-2010, 07:29 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Delanie Walker and Takeo Spikes
Old 11-22-2010, 09:02 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

- Jason Peters and Asante Samuel are considered over-rated around the NFL, but are having such beastly seasons that they are now under-rated. Both are much deserving of the pro bowl this year.

- Dimitri Patterson is coming into his own starting opposite Samuel, I didn't think he would make the 53 man roster this year but he might have solidified a starting spot through at least next season, at least until the rookie we probably draft in the early rounds becomes ready to take over.

- The loss of Leonard Weaver and Jamaal Jackson for the season in the first game seemed devastating at first, but their replacements, Owen Schmitt and Mike McGlynn, have played very admirably and deserve starting spots in the NFL.

- Neither Antonio Dixon or Moise Fokou started the year in the starting lineup, but after Dixon was promoted because of injury, and Fokou was promoted due to poor play by Akeem Jordan, the defense has been night and day better in defending the run. They bring a physicality that the defense seemed to lack when they let the likes of Jahvid Best and Ryan Torain run wild on them.
Old 11-22-2010, 09:08 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dwayne Bowe.
Old 11-22-2010, 09:08 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Peyton Manning. That guy gets like zero recognition for his effort every week.

But no seriously I don't know who to nominate for the Colts.

Jerraud Powers, I guess. As a rookie he was our best corner last year and he still is today, but most people think Kelvin Hayden is.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 09:58 AM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Definitely Terrance Knighton
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 10:06 AM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty much hit the nail on the head with the three Packers already mentioned but I'm going to throw a few names out there for fun.
Korey Hall - outstanding special teamer, good lead blocker
Desmond Bishop - He's been so good since Barnett went down. Resigning him and Tramon are our top offseason priorities. Even if it means we cut Hawk, which I would still rather not do. I think Hawk could play outside in our defense, but that's neither here nor there.
James Jones - He's emerging as a big play threat and he's challenging Donald Driver for the #2 receiver spot already. Another guy that we need to extend this offseason

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 10:15 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Ivory and it isn't even close. I love this guy, and if he really continues to prove himself, PT or Bush may not have a job in the "Big Easy" next year.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 10:15 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bryan McCann has been the nobody hero who emerged from nowhere, the SMU UDFA DB for Dallas, 102-yd punt return & an INT as the backup to Terence Newman in the 1st 2 Jason Garrett-coached games to aid rare wins this yr. vs. The Giants & Detroit.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 10:55 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pil View Post
AFC-South
Jaguars-Greene
He hasn't really proved himself yet.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 10:57 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know how you could list our long snapper as underrated.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 11:04 AM    (permalink
bam bam
Veteran

bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pil View Post
Ravens-Landry
LOL. No.

Chris Carr.
bam bam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 11:07 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
- Asante Samuel Antonio Dixon
Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fapppppppppppppp

Samuel's incredible this year. He covers, gets picks and tackles!

Dixon is ridiculous. How this guy went undrafted is beyond me.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 11:17 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eli, Boley and Jonathon Goff

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote