Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-22-2010, 11:25 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jonathan Goff was an absolute manimal at Vandy. I remember after his junior year alot of people in the Vanderbilt organization thought he was going to be a first round pick. IDK how exactly he fell into the 5th round after his college production and having all the speed, size and intelligence you could want from a linebacker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 11:26 AM    (permalink
falloutboy14
Veteran

falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Colts, I'd go with Melvin Bullitt. He's on the IR now, but he's a fairly good safety that not many people know about. He's really made the loss of Sanders not as significant till he got injured as well.
falloutboy14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 11:57 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
Jonathan Babineaux, William Moore, Harvey Dahl

I also kind of want to say Roddy White, because he doesn't get the recognition he deserves outside of this forum, but I won't.

That's a bingo.
Old 11-22-2010, 12:08 PM    (permalink
FloridaSkinzFan
Rookie

FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brandon Banks

FloridaSkinzFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1)Geno Hayes
2)EJ Biggers
3)Quincy Black
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 12:36 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Eagles:
1. Antonio Dixon: Since he stepped in at DT the Eagles defense has given next to nothing in rushing yards at crucial times in games, shutting down some very good running units.

2. Dmitiri Patterson: Since he took over for Hobbs, our RCB position has looked 100 times better. His first matchup as a starter was against Reggie Wayne, and did a great job of limitting his production. Wayne still had 7 or 8 catches for 80 or 90 yards, but Patterson didn't give up a TD and Wayne didn't have many yards after the catch. Patterson has also stepped up bigtime in supporting the run.

3. Moise Fokou: I wasn't as big of a fan of his as many Eagle fans, and actually I thought he might find himself without a roster spot this season. Glad I was wrong, because as soon as he stepped in at SLB, our run defense improved. Fokou and Dixon are the two big reasons for the improved run D, as well as Bradley getting confidence back in his knee.

4. Owen Schmitt: I love watching him play. I still wish Weaver could be healthy, with him, I have no idea what defenses would do with our offense, but Schmitt has been the best possible replacement at FB that I could've hoped for. He is a good blocker (though not as good as I anticipated, honestly), and a very good runner and receiver (better than I expected, especially as a receiver).

5. Mike McGlynn and Nick Cole: They are the weak spot on our O-line, but honestly, not by as much as many people, including some Eagles fans, think. McGlynn has done a great job in his first season at Center, and if he continues his improvement, it may be hard for Jamaal Jackson to overtake him next season. Cole just looks like an RG and plays like one. He is so hard to gain leverage on because he is so short and so strong, plus he weighs somewhere arounf 350 lbs. He's quicker than many would expect for his size, as well. These two have done a good job in run blocking and pass pro (the whole O-line has for the most part). They are playing well enough at this point that if the Eagles would be unable to draft a top O-linemen in the draft, the unit should be fine next season barring injury.

I'm not going to list him, but Sav Rocca has also been a lot more consistent this season and has lifted some booming punts. He was one of the bright spots of the team actually for the first month or so.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 08:36 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm not going to list him, but Sav Rocca has also been a lot more consistent this season and has lifted some booming punts. He was one of the bright spots of the team actually for the first month or so.
The big hairy one with the cannon as a leg!

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:01 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pil View Post
Bears-Manumaleuna
Way to pick a name at random. He's been useless. I think I've seen more good blocks out of Greg Olsen than that waste of a roster spot.

I'm going with Danieal Manning.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:33 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Antonio Dixon is awesome...Had him pegged after I read he was seen as the 2nd coming of Wilfork when he got recruited...Good guess...Do the Eagles go with Bunkley-Dixon as the DTs or Dixon-Patterson after 2010?
Old 11-23-2010, 07:13 AM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hands down it's Antonio Garay. Guy is absolutely tearing it up at NT. He pressures, he shuts down the run, and he's nasty and doesn't take $h!& from nobody. Playing as well as any other 3-4 T in the league right now, in my humble opinion.
Old 11-23-2010, 07:15 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jabari Greer, Marques Colston, Reggie Bush.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 07:30 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

None. There are no underrated 49ers.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 09:11 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Diego Chicken View Post
Hands down it's Antonio Garay. Guy is absolutely tearing it up at NT. He pressures, he shuts down the run, and he's nasty and doesn't take $h!& from nobody. Playing as well as any other 3-4 T in the league right now, in my humble opinion.
How does he compare to Jamal Williams in his prime?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 10:37 AM    (permalink
thegreatone
Veteran

thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.

Benn Grubbs.
thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 11:01 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Falcons:

Babs- Very unreconized DT but has led the league several years in TFL and also is gettin penetration. Guy is a stud.

Eric Weems PR/KR/WR- Small guy but does everything right. Isnt the fastest guy by any means, but on every return you never have to worry about a muff or a bad decision and he just hits the hole at full speed, follows his blockers and takes what is there, and sometimes turns it into a big return. Isn't a big part in the passing game but when he is thrown to he just makes the play and gets up field.

Harvey Dahl RG- guy is just a monster, and has been for 3 years. Said to be a nasty player but he goes till the whistle blows and then some.
Old 11-23-2010, 11:09 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
He hasn't really proved himself yet.

i'm sorry, what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 11:11 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For STL, Chris Long... hmm... who else? Ron Bartell?

The Chief.
Eric Church - Smoke A Little Smoke
http://youtu.be/XxWjtWONuGc
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 11:19 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oakland:

Matt Shaughnessy
Tommy Kelly
Lamarr Houston
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:22 PM    (permalink
TheMorningZoo
Rookie

TheMorningZoo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMorningZoo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMorningZoo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMorningZoo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMorningZoo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMorningZoo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMorningZoo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMorningZoo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMorningZoo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMorningZoo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMorningZoo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For SD

Offense- Tolbert or Dielman
Defense- Jammer

Had you been asking this previous years, hands down Kassim Osgood was our most underrated player.
TheMorningZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:32 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chad Greenway. That is about it.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:49 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if Splat can say Bowe, I can say Shaun Phillips. But Mike Tolbert has rocked as well. Both of these guys just starred on MNF though, so...

Antonio Garay. He is beasting at the NT spot and a big reason why our D has been performing so well.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 01:22 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Eagles, I would say Owen Schmidt on offense and Antonio Dixon/Moise Fokou on defense. Schmidt was signed as a FA when Leonard Weaver went out in Week 1. He has hit his blocks in the passing and the running game consistently, and he's done well as an outlet option. Not a runner at all in this offense, but he's done a damn good job.

When Broderick Bunkley went out with an arm injury (torn tendon) Dixon stepped in, and the defense appeared to improve. He has been an animal and actually replaced Bunkley in the lineup. Fokou doesn't get a lot of pub, but he took over for Akeem Jordan early in the year, and you really haven't heard his name. That means he's doing his job at the SAM spot. The stats really aren't glamorous, but he has been consistently solid. SAM LB play has been severely limited from the Eagles pretty much since Carlos Emmons left in 2003. He has brought stability.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 01:22 PM    (permalink
bam bam
Veteran

bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatone View Post
Benn Grubbs.
This is the underrated thread, not the overrated thread.
bam bam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 01:36 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Jonathan Goff was an absolute manimal at Vandy. I remember after his junior year alot of people in the Vanderbilt organization thought he was going to be a first round pick. IDK how exactly he fell into the 5th round after his college production and having all the speed, size and intelligence you could want from a linebacker.
Man i whored him so much back when he was coming out, wasnt 6'4" 240 that he said he was at Vandy but still has good size. My homer said 2nd round but i thought 4th round was good. Goff is still a beast, hes really smart in coverage, hes going to be great for the Giants

I Bleed Black and Gold
VUBlacknGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 01:49 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
For the Eagles:
1. Antonio Dixon: Since he stepped in at DT the Eagles defense has given next to nothing in rushing yards at crucial times in games, shutting down some very good running units.
i had no idea he even made it to the pros...i was in love with his size as a NT at miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote