Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-22-2010, 12:39 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well...hope the Falcons don't like their coach. Packers are on a 2 game getting-the-opposing-coach-fired streak.

Better start workin' on that resume, Mr. Smith.

and, yes, i'm kidding. i am fully aware that Mike Smith isn't gonna get fired.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 12:43 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
well...hope the Falcons don't like their coach. Packers are on a 2 game getting-the-opposing-coach-fired streak.

Better start workin' on that resume, Mr. Smith.

and, yes, i'm kidding. i am fully aware that Mike Smith isn't gonna get fired.
What a LOSER. NO WAY Mike Smith gets fires.

I swear the posting talent around here goes downhill DAILY.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 12:46 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHungryWalrus View Post

Said he was kidding at the bottom....

BTW - Teams who may need an OC next year beware.....Chillyball might be coming to your town! I'll take the Dr. Martz/Mr. Jekyll routine any day over that BS....
Old 11-22-2010, 12:46 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Yeah, the Rooney Rule was good once upon a time to spread diversity, but I think it's outlived it's purpose. If you're a good coaching candidate, regardless of your skin color, you're going to get your chances to land a HC job.
That's how you feel. How would you know if that's how every other owner and/or GM felt? It obviously should be that way, but nobody can say for sure whether some minority candidate got overlooked for the wrong reasons if it wasn't in place. Does it probably need tweeked? Yea, but it was obviously needed for a reason and it's not hurting anyone, only helping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
I don't see how anyone can implement their own philosophy in 6 weeks, and he doesn't even have that.

Not to mention, he didn't get to set up the season with his own training camp and mini-camps.

I'm not saying that he'll have zero impact on the way this team performs from here on out. But what I am saying is that if the team performs poorly, it's hardly his fault.

I guess I agree that they can use this time as a bit of an interview, but it just doesn't mean that much in the end (to me anyways).

So you haven't noticed how different Dallas has been the past few weeks? I still don't want Garrett to be the future Head Coach but it's as obvious as day the contrast between the team since he's taken over. The players quit on Wade, nobody was ever really worried about accountability, list goes on and on. It can take a week to implement the things you want to play for, and with someone like Frazier who knows the team and one side of the ball well it's not gonna be tough.

Remember how hard the Niners played for Singletary after Nolan was fired? Not saying the interim should always take over if he does a good job, but alot of times the team isn't buying into what the former HC is trying to sell. If Jason Garrett took over and the team still came out and played like **** everybody would still blame him, but it's his job to see if he can change the culture and get the team back to playing competitive ball.

I think they should have made this move sooner honestly, Frazier is a good coach that I think they'll want to play hard for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 12:48 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

The irony of this is you didn't even read his whole post, which you still quoted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good move by the Vikes.
Old 11-22-2010, 12:49 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

history doesn't lie, man.

first, Wade Phillips, now Chilly. Mike Smith will OBVIOUSLY be fired a week from today.

All the Bill Bellicheck haters can start writing the Packers "Thank You" cards now, because the Patriots are on the schedule in a few weeks.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Yeah, the Rooney Rule was good once upon a time to spread diversity, but I think it's outlived it's purpose. If you're a good coaching candidate, regardless of your skin color, you're going to get your chances to land a HC job.

As to mid-season changes......I think it might be to appease the fan base and/or to try and spark your players. It's worked for the Cowboys so far....same damn team but new coach, and they're 2-0 since then.

Plus, it's a chance to give the replacement a long job interview as has been said. If he does well and the team responds to him, great...now you know he's a guy you might be able to win with moving forward.
Without it, the Steelers would never have interviewed Tomlin or the Bucs in Morris. It's still useful.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 12:55 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hellen Keller saw this one coming from the grave...

I'm surprised it took this long, and I figured since he got through the last few weeks, he might be safe until the offseason, but now we get to see what Frazier has.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 12:57 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Without it, the Steelers would never have interviewed Tomlin or the Bucs in Morris. It's still useful.
I'm pretty sure the Steelers would have interviewed Tomlin anyway, but I doubt the Bucs would have interviewed Morris. I agree though that it is a good rule, and there really is nothing wrong with it being implemented.

Old 11-22-2010, 12:58 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEeEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 01:00 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Well, I'm sure you know the whole rumor with the Steelers and Tomlin. So there, yeah, it worked.

But the Bucs and Morris? I think they knew he was destined to go somewhere else and the decided to end the Gruden experiment and plug him in before the lost him. I'm not sure they interviewed him because of the rule then chose him to be coach....that would just be unusual to do with a guy already on your staff I think.

But, for example, the Cowboys could really end up screwed by it. If Garrett keeps doing well and keeps the team winning, it'll be very hard to convince any minority candidate to come in when it becomes clear they'd like to keep Garrett.

I just think that the NFL coaching ranks are so competitive that you just can't pass over a guy because of something absurd like race anymore. I know not everyone probably thinks like that, especially with a lot of older owners and such who grew up in an era where stuff like that was ok...but I think it could at least be altered a bit to make hires from within exempt or something.

If there's a place that could use it, it's college football. There's still a lot of issues there every year when minority candidates are passed over.
Old 11-22-2010, 01:02 PM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

first, Wade Phillips, now Chilly. Mike Smith will OBVIOUSLY be fired a week from today.

All the Bill Bellicheck haters can start writing the Packers "Thank You" cards now, because the Patriots are on the schedule in a few weeks.
LMFAO 10char

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM
bullg8rdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 01:04 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dungy time!!!
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 01:07 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEeEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This matches your avi perfectly...

Old 11-22-2010, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Youve been on this board for like four months.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 01:09 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could literally cry I'm so happy right now.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 01:16 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is depressing news. I'm gonna miss that putz running things in Minnesota
Old 11-22-2010, 01:26 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just to throw out a bunch of metaphors here, Brett Favre was the turd in the punchbowl, the biggest knife in Childress' back, & the thousand-pound gorilla in the Vikes living rm.

You can't ignore him & his career crash & burn as a big factor in this. I gert the feeling he's smiling somewhere now, he gets to play his Maybe I Won't Retire this Offseason peekaboo game with another HC. If Frazier wants to establish control & put his signature ont eh team, his 1st act s/b to tell Favre to GTFO.

Although obviously similar to the Dallas situation, this was actually worse & they had more to lose. Minnesota was a better team with more talent & had a higher power rating going into the season, & remember that they thrashed Dallas at home in the playoffs last yr. Ironic that both HC firings occurred after a horrible loss to the Packers.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 01:38 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ahhh the coaching move will prolly make the Vikes play better. As I said last night, they had to make a change. The next change may have to be to T Jack.
Old 11-22-2010, 01:40 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Thank you for being the only one that realizes blatantly obvious sarcasm when it slaps them in the face.

And I'm behind you 100%. The Belichick demise cannot come fast enough.
Old 11-22-2010, 01:42 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

I really doubt Favre comes back next year, I'm actually more confident saying that than I should be, but I really can't see him even wanting to come back after what has happened this year.

I also wouldn't necessarily say the Vikes were the more talented team, it is really close, but I consider both teams to be two of the most talented teams on paper, when healthy.

Old 11-22-2010, 01:43 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you didn't expect this, you're a liar.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 01:43 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
I really doubt Favre comes back next year, I'm actually more confident saying that than I should be, but I really can't see him even wanting to come back after what has happened this year.

I also wouldn't necessarily say the Vikes were the more talented team, it is really close, but I consider both teams to be two of the most talented teams on paper, when healthy.
Part of it comes down to the fact that both struggled in the trenches this year too, particularly with the offensive line. You can have all-world talent at the skill positions, but the big uglies make them go.
Old 11-22-2010, 01:46 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Youve been on this board for like four months.......
Man, drowe and I go way back. Tool concerts and all.