Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-27-2010, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Miaoww
Veteran

Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So at what point am I meant to be impressed by Mallett?
Miaoww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 03:38 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miaoww View Post
So at what point am I meant to be impressed by Mallett?
just wait, he will make a ridiculous impressive throw to a guy who is triple covered and needs to ice his hands afterwards, only an easy throw will also have been there for the same yardage

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 03:39 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

holy fastball mallet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 03:40 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just woke up.

What the **** is happening right now?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 03:42 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I just woke up.

Michigan upset OSU!!!!

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 11-27-2010, 03:45 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Michigan upset OSU!!!!
Cute, but he's talking about Minnesota on top of Iowa
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I just woke up.

penn state beat michigan state by a game clinching hail mary down 4 from their own 39

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You talk like you guys didnt get smashed by LSU that last time you guys played em.
yes because three years ago is relevant to now

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You talk like you guys didnt get smashed by LSU that last time you guys played em.
BSU lost and USC is a horribly corrupt program. You might be responsible for bringing down two programs with your bandwagon ways, brochacho.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 03:46 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey Wolvie fans, don't despair, I heard that Michigan is good at swimming and womens underwater basketweaving.
Old 11-27-2010, 03:46 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
BSU lost and USC is a horribly corrupt program. You might be responsible for bringing down two programs with your bandwagon ways, brochacho.
Good man, bring up BSU and USC....

****** idiot.

because thats relevant to what we're talking about

Quote:
Old 11-27-2010, 03:50 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Good man, bring up BSU and USC....

****** idiot.

because thats relevant to what we're talking about
LOL, you **** on my team perpetually, I'll crap on your teams.... TEAMS... LOL!!!! A college football fan with two teams...
Old 11-27-2010, 03:51 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

******* comedy of errors in Minneapolis right now, jesus.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 03:51 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
we get it, you hate TOSU, let's move on.
Old 11-27-2010, 03:52 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
we get it, you hate TOSU, let's move on.
I dont mind OSU, but youre talking like you guys have LSU's number or somethin.

Quote:
Old 11-27-2010, 03:53 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
LOL, you **** on my team perpetually, I'll crap on your teams.... TEAMS... LOL!!!! A college football fan with two teams...
im from Los Angeles....

....i currently live in idaho. I dont think its that outrageous.

Quote:
Old 11-27-2010, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweater-vest_mafia View Post
yes because three years ago is relevant to now
Wait, so past games aren't good barometers for determining a better team? You should probably let keylime, who probably still thinks that Ohio State is better than Oregon by virtue of the Rose Bowl win, know that.

Quote:
I want the Cocks in the sugar. Dont' wanna play LSU again with their cheating homefield advantage in New Orleans. We'd probably beat them anyhow, I don't know how LSU only has lost one game with that offense. This is the year we finally beat an SEC team in a bowl though.
Yeah, LSU totally cheated by making the NC game the year it was in Louisiana. They rigged everything.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotta pick someone else when your team cant make a bowl.

But really, a game between OSU and LSU 3 years ago isn't relevant. Totally different teams on both sides.

Hell I'm sure you were one of the people that was for ranking Oregon over OSU saying last year doesn't matter, but when it's going against OSU it's ok.

You have proven to be nothing more then an uniformed OSU hater.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Last edited by Smooth Criminal : 11-27-2010 at 03:58 PM.
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I dont mind OSU, but youre talking like you guys have LSU's number or somethin.
Hardly. He said he thinks we could beat them and that we'd finally get. Win over an SEC team. What in that says we have their number? O thats right nothing.

Keep talking out your ass.

Old 11-27-2010, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Miaoww
Veteran

Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ha ha! I see what you mean about Mallett, that's a ridiculous throw.
Miaoww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 03:57 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Gotta pick someone else when your team cant make a bowl.

But really, a game between OSU and LSU 3 years ago isn't relevant. Totally different teams on both sides.

Hell I'm sure you were one of the people that was for ranking Oregon over OSU saying last year doesn't matter, but when it's going against OSU it's ok.

You have proven to be nothing more then an uniformed OSU hater and bandwagon fan.
A bandwagon fan? because i root for the teams from where im from/live?

ok...

Quote:
Old 11-27-2010, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

At least you agree with the rest.

Old 11-27-2010, 03:58 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
I want the Cocks in the sugar. Dont' wanna play LSU again with their cheating homefield advantage in New Orleans. We'd probably beat them anyhow, I don't know how LSU only has lost one game with that offense. This is the year we finally beat an SEC team in a bowl though.
Quote:
Hardly. He said he thinks we could beat them and that we'd finally get. Win over an SEC team. What in that says we have their number? O thats right nothing.

hmmm...

keep being a ******* hack.

and no i dont agree with the rest of your last post. I havent said **** about anything from last years rose bowl this season, other than OSU dominated the game.

Quote:
Old 11-27-2010, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
hmmm...

Saying we'd probably beat them says nothing along the lines of having their number. Hell he even referenced out previous SEC struggles.

Old 11-27-2010, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
hmmm...

You're not really serious, are you?

Quote:

Quote:
We'd probably beat them anyhow
Show me exactly where keylime said that OSU has LSU's number. Hmmmmmmmmm, indeed.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote