Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-26-2010, 05:34 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lutzenkurchen is probably the best last name in sports.
Old 11-26-2010, 05:36 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Only thing better than kickers with badass numbers is kickers with visors, cowboy collars and sweatbands. I've never had the fortune of seeing one, but I've heard of them in HS.
LOL. I used to love watching the fat ass linemen toe-kickers in high school. I think we were the only team in the area with a real kicker... Getting soccer kids to play football isn't popular in Mississippi, I guess...
Old 11-26-2010, 05:40 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
LOL. I used to love watching the fat ass linemen toe-kickers in high school. I think we were the only team in the area with a real kicker... Getting soccer kids to play football isn't popular in Mississippi, I guess...
Lol we did that, too. Our kicker was also our RB. He was actually a sick RB and had some potential up here at both RB and DB if he was committed to it. But he wanted to play soccer, which he's done pretty well with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 05:41 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyway, Cam Newton is the second coming. Holy Moly.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-26-2010, 05:45 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else think teams in the SEC conspire to get at least one of their teams in the NCG? I mean if you think about it... it makes tons of sense. If every school within the conference gets money if one of their schools goes to the NCG why would teams like Alabama help Boise and TCU by playing spoiler.

Same thing happened last year with Tennessee and Alabama.

Do we really have to believe that a team that was able to score 21 unanswered points in the first quarter somehow lost it? Please.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 05:46 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

holy cow nice stretch by maze

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
************.........I have to restart my computer
The playcalling is atrocius.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Go Cowboys
Pro Bowler

Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, Your two best Receivers are off the field and you can't convince them to get on the field in this big of a game? Who cares the injury.

Now McElroy is jacked up too....

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig
Go Cowboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 05:52 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

McElroy's done. Shoulder is ****** and he looks glazed over.
Old 11-26-2010, 05:52 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
The playcalling is atrocius.
god damn it bama....

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 11-26-2010, 05:53 PM    (permalink
lowlife
Veteran

lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like a concussion, he looked like he had no idea what the **** was going on
lowlife is offline   Reply With Quote
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
McElroy's done. Shoulder is ****** and he looks glazed over.
yeah, he's concussed

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Cowboys
Pro Bowler

Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
Anyone else think teams in the SEC conspire to get at least one of their teams in the NCG? I mean if you think about it... it makes tons of sense. If every school within the conference gets money if one of their schools goes to the NCG why would teams like Alabama help Boise and TCU by playing spoiler.

Do we really have to believe that a team that was able to score 21 unanswered points in the first quarter somehow lost it? Please.
Haha that is a good point never thought about it that way.

Old 11-26-2010, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Go Cowboys
Pro Bowler

Yup, can't walk on his own, he has no idea whats going on.

Now a freshman is gonna have to lead the team with your two playmaking receivers being hurt.

All-NFLDC

I feel so bad for fans in Boise and Ft. Worth right now.

Quote:
Quote:
AS11toFG21
Rookie

AS11toFG21 is a cocksman.AS11toFG21 is a cocksman.AS11toFG21 is a cocksman.AS11toFG21 is a cocksman.AS11toFG21 is a cocksman.

Nice punt.
Old 11-26-2010, 05:57 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
I feel so bad for fans in Boise and Ft. Worth right now.
I will burn the city of Tuscaloosa if they find a way to **** this game up.

Quote:
Old 11-26-2010, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post

So let me get this straight. The Alabama players and coaches are going to let Auburn win to get into a title game, yeah that makes sense to me. Please be serious.
Old 11-26-2010, 05:58 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
I will burn the city of Tuscaloosa if they find a way to **** this game up.
I think South Carolina pulls off the SEC Championship if Bama continues to fail.
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

god damn it.

Quote:
Go Cowboys
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
So let me get this straight. The Alabama players and coaches are going to let Auburn win to get into a title game, yeah that makes sense to me. Please be serious.
Haha, I think it was more of a joke but its pretty funny how it works out.

Old 11-26-2010, 05:59 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
I think South Carolina pulls off the SEC Championship if Bama continues to fail.
i sure hope so...but it would make me a whole lot more comfortable if Auburn had 2 losses instead of just one.

Quote:
Old 11-26-2010, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

There are a lot of guys on this Bama defense getting exposed in the second half.
Old 11-26-2010, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Go Cowboys
Pro Bowler

Short on the 3rd down..... Do you punt or go for it with 3 minutes left when your on your own 37.

Guess he is going for it...

Jumped right over everyone....Wow.

Old 11-26-2010, 06:00 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WTF were #30 and #21 doing on that play?
gpngc is online now   Reply With Quote