Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-23-2010, 04:00 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Lions? It has to be Calvin Johnson, due to everyone else either sucking or being underrated. He's a great receiver and I love having him on my team, but he isn't a top five receiver like a lot of people think he is. He's probably borderline top-ten at best.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Definitely Rashean Mathis. When we cut him after the draft, knuckleheads on this board will want their team to sign him.
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:02 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At this point, it has to be Michael Vick. Everyone is making him out to be a top 5 QB and a god and all. While he has beastly potential and can still get there, he isn't as quick with his audibles and protections, and he misses throws. As the Giants exposed, he has major problems rolling right and still making plays. While I'm happy with what he is providing the Eagles right now, he is overrated.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:03 PM    (permalink
lowlife
Veteran

lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Davin Joseph and Barrett Ruud
lowlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:03 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
You want to swap offensive lines? Stop your bitching. ;)
Honestly, at this point, your oline is probably better than ours considering all our injuries to the unit.
Old 11-23-2010, 04:04 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Honestly, at this point, your oline is probably better than ours considering all our injuries to the unit.
We still cant run block worth dick. I havent seen a worse run blocking unit all year.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:08 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Colts I would probably go for Kelvin Hayden, very unimpressive this year

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Channing Crowder. Few other guys deserve to be here but for the attention that he gets, I chose him. He makes zero impact plays on defense and most of the time you see him over pursuing the play leaving him in the smoke . Alot of people were saying that a guy like Dansby beside him will help him improve and start making some plays, well that was ********. He's still the same type of player like he's always been. Hilarious guy off the field, but he makes me smh too much on the field.

I like to add Thigpen in here too. I never seen so many fans/media jump on a 3rd string QB jock so much before in a one week span. He was being over hyped like crazy.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig

Last edited by Da-Phins : 11-23-2010 at 04:13 PM.
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:10 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I'd go with Eric Weddle. The perception with the media and fans outside of SD is that he's an okay player.

But he is far, far, far from okay.
Yeah...he's not that good. But I don't know if 'media thinks he is ok, but really he is below average' qualifies. I don't hear much Weddle support and he makes some decent plays sometimes.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:14 PM    (permalink
thegreatone
Veteran

thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
Channing Crowder. Few other guys deserve to be here but for the attention that he gets, I chose him. He makes zero impact plays on defense and most of the time you see him over pursuing the play leaving him in the smoke . Alot of people were saying that a guy like Dansby beside him will help him improve and start making some plays, well that was ********. He's still the same type of player like he's always been. Hilarious guy off the field, but he makes me smh too much on the field.

I like to add Thigpen in here too. I never seen so many fans/media jump on a 3rd string QB jock so much before in a one week span. He was being over hyped like crazy.
No one thinks hes good, so I wouldn't say hes overrated.

On the Ravens, its probably Kelly Gregg. As much as it pains me, he is an average to below average NT at best now. And thats with Ngata next to him.
thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:18 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
At this point, it has to be Michael Vick. Everyone is making him out to be a top 5 QB and a god and all. While he has beastly potential and can still get there, he isn't as quick with his audibles and protections, and he misses throws. As the Giants exposed, he has major problems rolling right and still making plays. While I'm happy with what he is providing the Eagles right now, he is overrated.
this is what i was going to say.

Im lovin what hes doing and im probably one of the guys overrating him, but hes still got stuff that he can continue to get better at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatone View Post
No one thinks hes good, so I wouldn't say hes overrated.

On the Ravens, its probably Kelly Gregg. As much as it pains me, he is an average to below average NT at best now. And thats with Ngata next to him.
Tell that to some of the Miami media and fans. They thought he would be much better this year but he's still the same player like he always is. Almost every year its the same stuff. He would have a couple good plays in preseason then everyone thinks its the year he will take it to the next step and make some plays but he hardly ever does.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:26 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Josh Cribbs :\
This. Haden is a better returner and Cribbs really isn't good at anything else. He hasn't had success in the wildcat this year, and he is a bad receiver. Really the only thing he's been good at this year is blocking.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Odds a Packer fan posts in this thread?

I would bet a million dollars they don't
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:29 PM    (permalink
ThePudge
Pro Bowler

ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Terrell Owens and Chad Ochocinco are ridiculously overrated. Some people still believe the receivers are a strength in Cincinnati and that's an absolute joke. These two have cost us at least three or four games.

Bobbie Williams, a Pro-Bowl alternate a year ago, has really struggled as well.

Rey Maualuga and Keith Rivers still aren't impact players, Dhani Jones still appears to be our best Linebacker.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
- For daily NFL draft coverage:
www.twitter.com/ryanlownes
ThePudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:31 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
completely disagree.it has to be Chris Chambers.don't know what happened but he has been captain invisible this year
I completely forgot about Chambers, so you're probably right, haha.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:37 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Definately Barrett Ruud for Tampa Bay. The media looks at his stats too much and say this guy is underrated, but he makes 85% of his tackles 5+ yds from the LOS. He's decent in coverage, but awful against the run. Maybe he's better suited to play the WIll LB position, IDK. But definately overrated as a MLB
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:41 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post

ATTENTION!

To posters who may not know, the Packers have had injuries this year. Can't forget that we need to remind everyone in every thread that is started on here.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ronnie Brown/Ricky Williams - The coaching staff is getting shat on hardcore because of the run/pass balance (or lack thereof) that the Phins have had this year but I think a large part of it is because of the backs. Ricky is finally playing his age and just doesn't seem to have the same burst/power he once had. Ronnie I'm just not sure about anymore. He just looks...different out there. His vision seems to have disappeared. He still has the same power he always had and he looks like the same Ronnie Brown out there but he looks like he's lacking confidence. He's running into linemen far too often and just hesitates too much before finally making his move.

I still think Ronnie can be a very productive starting RB and whoever gets him next year will probably be getting a bargain but at the same time I'm ready for some new blood at RB, even if its just mixing in some more Lex Hilliard.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:46 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
For the Lions? It has to be Calvin Johnson, due to everyone else either sucking or being underrated. He's a great receiver and I love having him on my team, but he isn't a top five receiver like a lot of people think he is. He's probably borderline top-ten at best.
To be fair, Shaun Hill isn't exactly the best QB to showcase Megatron's talents. He's got ten touchdowns in ten games, that's all you can really ask for when he's catching balls from Hill's popgun arm.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:46 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On offense, I'll say our entire OL actually. Roos has been good, but everyone else has been a let down. CJ runs into a brick wall more times than not. The coaches definitely over-rate Justin Gage though, seeing how much playing time he's getting. I miss Britt... :(

On defense, I'll say Cortland Finnegan. I don't know if it's the scheme or what, but still, he hasn't made as many plays this year. But he kinda gets this by default, since the rest of the defense has either accurately rated or under-rated guys.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Olin Kreutz and Charles Tillman

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:53 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lee Evans and Jairus Byrd

Byrd has been downright awful... so bad, that even after getting 9 interceptions last year. He already lost his starting job
Old 11-23-2010, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post

I came here just to post that none of our players are overrated. They're all super studs.
That damn injury bug hit, and everyone is still producing. Bunch of animals we are.

But in all seriousness, I'm going to go with Nick Collins. He hasn't been bad this year, but with the way our defense is playing I'd expect a lot more production. After getting that big contract and playing behind a very stout defense, I was hoping for a bit more.

Charles Woodson could be considered overrated as well, since some people consider him the best player on our defense, and he isn't even the best corner anymore. He's still playing very well though, just not on the same level as say last season.

Donald Driver could be nominated as well. He looks to have lost a step (though injuries are to blame). James Jones and Jordy NelsonzzZz could pass him up sooner than later.

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shonn Greene. That pains me to say it considering how much money this guy was in the postseason but I say he is overrated alone by the fact that he was considered a top 10 PLAYER IN FANTASY FOOTBALL THIS YEAR. Maybe I am mad since I got auto'd him for my team and he has done absolutely nothing but man.

He can't block well, gets fortunate every once in a while as a catching RB, has fumbling issues. He can get 4 yards or so per carry sure but there are so many empty holes in his game that have stopped him from shooting up to the next level for young RBs. I keep seeing Brandon Jacobs in him....and the more recent Jacobs not the one of old.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote