Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-23-2010, 04:07 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
ATTENTION!

To posters who may not know, the Packers have had injuries this year. Can't forget that we need to remind everyone in every thread that is started on here.
Hey wait, hold on....

Tom Brady is better then Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning is overrated.

There. Gotta have that in every single thread as well.

Last edited by General Zod : 11-23-2010 at 04:44 PM.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:36 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Odds a Packer fan posts in this thread?

I would bet a million dollars they don't
This year, it's gotta be Charles Woodson and Nick Collins on the defensive side of the ball. On offense? That's tough. Without Finley and Grant, it's hard to call anyone overrated since the offense is producing at a high level. Driver is playing the same game he always does but the WRs behind him are developing and becoming better and better by the week. They offer more explosiveness than Driver, by far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
Hey wait, hold on....

Tom Brady is better then Payton Manning. Payton Manning is overrated.

There. Gotta have that in every single thread as well.
With the amount of times these guys have been mentioned, you would think we could spell their names correctly.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:45 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Peyton, Payton, wt f ever. You get the point.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:45 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Bears, I think it is Olin Kreutz. He used to be considered one of the top centers in the league. I'm not sure if people still consider him to be that great but he is just one of many on the Chicago line that is playing poorly the last two years.
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:48 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
Lee Evans and Jairus Byrd

Byrd has been downright awful... so bad, that even after getting 9 interceptions last year. He already lost his starting job
I came into the thread thinking it had to be Evans or Moorman (if only because we had long referred to him as our best player, and he was one of the more popular punters in the league). But Byrd would be quite correct. He's nothing without Schobel.

Evans doesn't play nearly up to his contract. But coming off of last year, his profile wasn't so high and it seems to be pretty widely accepted now that Stevie is our #1. Evans is still making plenty of plays in the deep game, but doesn't get the consistent targets that go to Johnson and the slot receivers in the new offense. He still has very good hands, but he doesn't get the space that the others do. Overrated, yes, but not criminally. Since Fitzpatrick took over, his pace would put him at 900 yards and 8 TD as a #2 option that usually sees #1 coverage. Not so bad. He just shouldn't be making $7 million.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Olin Kreutz and Charles Tillman
Yep. It never ceases to amaze me that some folks still think Tillman can cover and Kreutz can block.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nick Collins. He's been our 4th best DB this year. Still a good safety but he's not really pro bowl caliber, he doesn't bring anything really special to the table.

Charles Woodson. Only because he's playing at a pro-bowl and not DPOY level.

Uh.. before this last game I would have went with Greg Jennings but he made up for some poor games with that.

James Jones. Announcers seem to make one believe he could be a #1 WR on a lot of teams. Packer fans cringe and cross their fingers when he catches the ball. Has poor hands and can't hold onto the ball to save his life.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 05:43 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I completely forgot about Chambers, so you're probably right, haha.
I don't even know that Chambers is rated...so I'll stick with Waters.

For the Pats...

Matt Light?
Old 11-23-2010, 05:52 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dielman, Sproles or Castillo, especially if contracts are a factor. Sproles has been coming on lately, however.
Old 11-23-2010, 07:03 PM    (permalink
thegreatone
Veteran

thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.thegreatone could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
Tell that to some of the Miami media and fans. They thought he would be much better this year but he's still the same player like he always is. Almost every year its the same stuff. He would have a couple good plays in preseason then everyone thinks its the year he will take it to the next step and make some plays but he hardly ever does.
I actually visited Miami the week he was allegedly spat at by McClain, and all the fans seem to think he sucked, and deserved everything that he gets.

There was that occasional fan that defended him, but about 80% of the fans seem to think he is completely useless.
thegreatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
Shonn Greene. That pains me to say it considering how much money this guy was in the postseason but I say he is overrated alone by the fact that he was considered a top 10 PLAYER IN FANTASY FOOTBALL THIS YEAR. Maybe I am mad since I got auto'd him for my team and he has done absolutely nothing but man.

He can't block well, gets fortunate every once in a while as a catching RB, has fumbling issues. He can get 4 yards or so per carry sure but there are so many empty holes in his game that have stopped him from shooting up to the next level for young RBs. I keep seeing Brandon Jacobs in him....and the more recent Jacobs not the one of old.
Yeah, I would go with Greene or even Bart Scott.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 08:27 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Olin Kreutz and Charles Tillman
For the Bears its got to be Tillman. He is a terrible cover corner but he can force fumbles, sure its if he can get to his man after blowing the cover BUT LOOK AT HIM PUNCH THE BALL!

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Uhh........Delmas has been pretty lousy this year, so the "future great safety" tag is pretty much gone on him I guess. I can't really think of anyone else for the Lions.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

finnegan. good all around corner, good in run support, etc... not an elite cover corner. not bad by any means though
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 10:15 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Barret Ruud is ridiculously overrated. He used to be good, but now he is pretty turrible and people still think hes good
This. This. This. This.

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 10:18 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I don't even know that Chambers is rated...so I'll stick with Waters.

For the Pats...

Matt Light?
Light is not the player he was three years ago and he never was the player people made him out to be. He's average. Even in 2007, I wanted to see him out the door at times. Our entire offensive line outside of Mankins is overrated. Koppen in particular. Gets eaten alive by NT's and has for years.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eric Wright has taken this title from Shaun Rogers on the Browns. And the league knows it now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Josh Cribbs :\
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
This. Haden is a better returner and Cribbs really isn't good at anything else. He hasn't had success in the wildcat this year, and he is a bad receiver. Really the only thing he's been good at this year is blocking.
DT WHAT are u smoking?..it's definitely NOT the good stuff.

Kab, come now, if Cribbs hadn't got hurt we probably win the last 2 games. He is still our best playmaker at WR and draws coverages for other guys. He is leagues above Robiskie as a WR, been more consistent than Massquoi all year and has made a lot of difficult hands catches for us this season. Think he would have dropped that crucial 3rd down diving catch to keep the struggling offense on the field and the Jags o off it late in last week's game?, assuming you all watched it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.

Last edited by Brown Leader : 11-23-2010 at 11:11 PM.
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 11:13 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
Eric Wright has taken this title from Shaun Rogers on the Browns. And the league knows it now.

DT WHAT are u smoking?..it's definitely not the good stuff.

Kab, come now, if Cribbs hadn't got hurt we probably win the last 2 games. He is still our best playmaker at WR and draws coverages from other guys. He is leagues above Robiskie as a WR and has made a lot of difficult hands catches for us this season. Think he would have dropped that crucial 3rd down diving catch to keep the struggling offense on the field and the Jags o off it late in last week's game?
I'm pretty sure everyone knows how bad Eric Wright is now. Maybe not?

Cribbs has 439 kick return yards and 20 yards per kick return which is around 50th in the league and has a total of 95 punt return yards and his average is 8.6 yards per punt return. He doesn't have a kick return of over 36 yards and punt return of over 17 yards.

I know he plays a lot more so he is probably tired but I don't think you can call him a playmaker anymore. He's had two plays from scrimmage for more than 20 yards. He is better than a lot of receivers on the team and has come a long way from when he was a rookie but that's not saying a lot considering the WR core for the Browns as a whole is probably last in the league.

He also lacks the spunk he had when he was fighting for a contract and it seems he's not running as hard.
Old 11-23-2010, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
I'm pretty sure everyone knows how bad Eric Wright is now. Maybe not?

Cribbs has 439 kick return yards and 20 yards per kick return which is around 50th in the league and has a total of 95 punt return yards and his average is 8.6 yards per punt return. He doesn't have a kick return of over 36 yards and punt return of over 17 yards.

I know he plays a lot more so he is probably tired but I don't think you can call him a playmaker anymore. He's had two plays from scrimmage for more than 20 yards. He is better than a lot of receivers on the team and has come a long way from when he was a rookie but that's not saying a lot considering the WR core for the Browns as a whole is probably last in the league.

He also lacks the spunk he had when he was fighting for a contract and it seems he's not running as hard.
Teams are keying on him and the return game of the Browns, limiting opportunities and yes he has yet to make a big impact this season here.

Regardless, he is the teams biggest threat in the passing game. The running game has suffered in the last 2 games with him out.

I really don't think his contract has anything to do with how he plays. He is definitely among the class of NFL players that this applies to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 11:32 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Packers, the only guy I think fits the description has to be Charles Woodson.

Now he's still smarter than schit, comes up with super strips and some big interceptions, but he's not a shutdown corner like a lot of people think he is. He gets beat his share.

Rodgers is a tad overrated too because he's not been able to dig deep and carry the team to a win on his shoulders, or pull out any games late by himself with clutch drives.

We have 3 losses this year, all by a FG, and 2 of them in overtime. He had the ball at least 3 series in those 2 overtimes, and simply didn't come thru. Now he might turn into a Hall of Famer, but for now, I think he needs to show some big ballz late with some late game heroics to take us from losing by 4, 5, or 6, to winning the game with a TD drive & pass in the final moments. At least to get to that elite level... he's clearly capable of it, but he's not done it yet, really.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 11:46 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reggie Bush. I just see him as the leagues highest paid decoy. Not that I don't love him, but you get my jest.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 11:51 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

Location: TJ Warren is a better and more productive player than Jabari Parker
SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

where do I start

Jordan Gross is a below average LT. He was average in the past when people thought he was good and now he is terrible. I guess he is #1

#2 is Charles Godfrey who is overrated simply by being on an NFL roster. Some idiot 8th string announcer who keeps getting our games thinks he's having a Pro Bowl season because he has a few picks this year. This is only because every QB throws in his direction all the time as he is constantly out of position

#3 is probably Jonathan Stewart who isn't a bad player, but is a player who everyone that isn't a Panther fan thinks is way better than he actually is
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 12:00 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Odds a Packer fan posts in this thread?

I would bet a million dollars they don't
Odds you're jealous of Clay Matthews not being on your team?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 12:11 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post

Rodgers is a tad overrated too because he's not been able to dig deep and carry the team to a win on his shoulders, or pull out any games late by himself with clutch drives.
I agree with this. I just wish we had won that Cardinals playoff game, he'd be there already. /sigh

He needs to either win some playoff games or pull out some comebacks before he hits that elite tier some people already put him on. Everything else is there, just missing that on his resume.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 12:18 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Odds you're jealous of Clay Matthews not being on your team?
100%! Clay is a beastttt.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote