Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-24-2010, 01:37 AM    (permalink
Veteran

6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908

Ahmad bradshaw. Anyone want him? Take him and all his fumbles. What really bugs me about bradshaw is that much like tiki barber, coughlin tried to work with him on how he carries the ball to eliminate the fumbles. It worked for tiki of course but bradshaw hasn't changed anything and still fumbles twice a game. He needs to go.
6270410908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 01:56 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone on the Cowboys roster is underrated.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 02:33 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Uhh........Delmas has been pretty lousy this year, so the "future great safety" tag is pretty much gone on him I guess. I can't really think of anyone else for the Lions.
Do you think it has to do with any lingering injuries? I know he missed some time earlier recovering from something, because he looked damn good as a rookie and was impressive that entire off-season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 02:56 AM    (permalink
Veteran

6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908 6270410908

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Is that a joke? You still have tony romo marion barber and roy williams. You have some good young guys but I think you're getting carried away.
6270410908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 03:38 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Santonio Holmes...Not that he's bad or anything, just that he's looking really, really good right now because he looked so bad before...also because teams are really focused on Edwards and Keller. He's getting alot of talk from fans as our #1 WR, but that's Edwards...Sanchez even went so far as to actually say that Holmes is a compliment to Edwards/Keller, though with context he said that in a positive light...Still says something about where he stands in the passing game...as option #3...Great pickup by Mike T, but there's been alot of hype around this guy because of a couple really good games and some Hard Knocks quotes.

Greene was also an excellent choice...fumble machine...Not really ready to be a full time back but had practically everyone convinced of the opposite coming into the season...He's talented, but he's basically what Lamont Jordan was behind 28.

Last edited by SenorGato : 11-24-2010 at 03:41 AM.
SenorGato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 05:37 AM    (permalink
tenorx
Rookie

tenorx could make a wolverine purr.tenorx could make a wolverine purr.tenorx could make a wolverine purr.tenorx could make a wolverine purr.tenorx could make a wolverine purr.tenorx could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
troy polamalu and hines ward

both are great players, but notoriously overrated by most steeler fans...especially ward. ward is a great slot receiver and move the chains kind of guy but he held out in 05 and wanted top 5 WR money and never once produced like a top 5 WR.

i hate criticizing troy in public places, you get hanged for that. hes too much a fan favorite. dont get me wrong, hes a great SS, but he could really do things alot better in some areas and he cant stay healthy because he trains like a figure skater during the offseason and does yoga with carrots and celery up his ass. couple that with his small size and torpedo style of play you get injuries
Nah I competely disagree. Ward is still a very good physical WR, he fights for every damn yard, and wins us games. Now Wallace has taken over as clear #1, but Ward is not overrated at all
About Troy: Well he is the most important cog in our defense, you've seen what happened last year when he wasn't there, total mess. This year, we are awesome again. Troy has had 1-2 bad games, but overall he is a beast.

Who I think is really overrated is Casey Hampton. He is a good NT, but Hoke has replaced him totally fine, like zero difference.
"Not only is Polamalu the best player in the AFC North, but I feel he's the best defensive player in the entire NFL. No defender in the league combines world-class athleticism, smarts, fundamentals, natural football instincts and the knack for big plays better than Polamalu."
tenorx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 06:39 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Locker View Post
Is that a joke? You still have tony romo marion barber and roy williams. You have some good young guys but I think you're getting carried away.
How are Barber and Roy Williams overrated? No one thinks they're special and almost everyone realizes they are average players at the moment (actually Roy was having a good season before Romo got hurt).

Austin may be considered overrated. He had numerous drops this seasons and some of them were pretty costly ones.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 07:11 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

James Farrior for the Steelers. Hes not even close to the player he once was and he still gets a lot of credit from fans.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 07:20 AM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you think Donald Driver is still a starting caliber wide receiver...

Or Charles Woodson is a top 10 corner...

Or Ryan Grant is a top 10 runner...

Or James Jones should be a #1 WR...

Then they are overrated.

But I think most people realize that Driver is in his late 30s and not getting by corners anymore. Woodson isn't great in coverage and he plays in the box more, taking risks. Ryan Grant is a solid runner that can handle 25 carries but won't turn heads. James Jones has skills but he is very inconsistent. At least I think so. That's all I could think of for the Packers. I'm sure there are people overrating Rodgers as the best QB in the NFL and Greg Jennings as a top 5 WR, but I'm sure most people here would call them crazy.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 07:22 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with some of the Bears listed. Kreutz is a definite, he needs replaced ASAP. He was once a mauler with a mean streak who was a definite pro bowler.....but he's seen a steady decline to the crap he is now. It wasn't even sudden, like he was good last year now isn't....he's been getting worse and worse for years now.

Tillman also....he's basically forgotten how to cover anyone. If they catch a short pass, look out, because he's a ridiculous tackler and ball-stripper for a CB....but coverage....nada.

I'll add Chris Williams to the list. I was a big supporter of him when he finally got to start at LT, but he's been garbage. He's just not stout or strong enough to play G or RT, and he was getting beaten by every kind of pass rusher there was at LT. I still see people sometimes here say that he could still be our future LT or something, and it's just false. He's just a bum that on any other team would have been cut....but he's actually our 2nd or 3rd best o-lineman at the moment, we're that bad off there.
Old 11-24-2010, 07:45 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Except Dez, of course. ;)
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 07:56 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Patriots, I'd go with almost anyone on the OL besides Mankins. Light can give you a pretty good game against an average end but against quality pass rushers he has a lot of trouble. Dan Koppen and Stephen Neal have really struggled both in the run game and in pass protection, and most of the pressure this year has been coming from up the middle. Sebastian Vollmer looked like a future stud left tackle last year but this year has only been solid as a right tackle. There's a chance he stays there and New England looks for a new left tackle instead.
Old 11-24-2010, 08:45 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
I agree with this. I just wish we had won that Cardinals playoff game, he'd be there already. /sigh

He needs to either win some playoff games or pull out some comebacks before he hits that elite tier some people already put him on.
Me too.... and he had it on the first play of OT with Jennings open deep and Rodgers overthrew him 65 yards down field somehow.
God gave him that playoff debut historic signature moment on a silver platter right there.... misfired.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 09:56 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
Or Charles Woodson is a top 10 corner...
Then they are overrated.
I will cut you in the face with a knife.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:06 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Eagles:

Hmmm, you could say Ernie Sims, but most people on here already know what to expect of him. Some people may say Quintin Mikell, but he has been playing real well this year with Nate Allen being able to take away some responsibilities this year, allowing Mikell to play towards the line of scrimmage more. Mikell still misses tackles, but also makes clutch ones as well.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:13 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
Lee Evans and Jairus Byrd

Byrd has been downright awful... so bad, that even after getting 9 interceptions last year. He already lost his starting job
Marcus Stroud needs to be in the conversation as well, his last game was his best, but other than that game, he has been invisable 99% of the time. Lee Evans still gets double covered alot, although I would not put him on the list, I can see why others would. Byrd has been god awful this year.
Old 11-24-2010, 10:13 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Patriots I will say Jerod Mayo actually. His play has really improved from last year when he was hurt a lot. This year though he is getting a lot of credit for racking up ridiculous tackle numbers but he is not making enough big plays. Against the run he is a monster, but he is probably the Patriots third best ILB against the pass at the moment, and for a former top ten pick that is not good enough.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:21 AM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Locker View Post
Yes them. Roy Williams gets kudos for being a viable force in the offnese again this season & finding the EZ again, it was almost unknown territory for him before.

Leonard Davis is overrated & has outlived his uselfulness. He used to dominate on the OL, now he gets manhandled by smaller, quicker D-linemen.
Starting to show all the mileage of his career & just tends to quit when the team gets down or wears down in the 2nd half. I think it's his last yr in Dallas
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:43 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Chiefs I will go with Brandon Carr, his play has improved from last year but I still feel like he is overrated by some Chiefs fans and some non Chiefs fans.
Old 11-24-2010, 11:18 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenorx View Post
Nah I competely disagree. Ward is still a very good physical WR, he fights for every damn yard, and wins us games. Now Wallace has taken over as clear #1, but Ward is not overrated at all
About Troy: Well he is the most important cog in our defense, you've seen what happened last year when he wasn't there, total mess. This year, we are awesome again. Troy has had 1-2 bad games, but overall he is a beast.

Who I think is really overrated is Casey Hampton. He is a good NT, but Hoke has replaced him totally fine, like zero difference.
casey has played at a very high level this year.....by himself he has made the loss of the other 2 ends not look as terrible as it should. hes as quick off the ball as ive ever seen him and give it his all

ward fights for yards, sure....but he is and always has been overrated. i know he can throw a nice blindside block every now and then but theres a ton of other WRs id take over ward, not just now but over his whole career. hes never been among the leagues top WRs ever, and thats why ward to the HOF talks makes me laugh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
James Farrior for the Steelers. Hes not even close to the player he once was and he still gets a lot of credit from fans.
farrior is easily the slowest player on the defense....i really hope this is his last year
Old 11-24-2010, 12:43 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone knows Dhall still sucks right?
Old 12-26-2010, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Knowshon Moreno & DJ Williams. Knowshon is a bust, you can't teach speed, and the dude is flat out slowwwwwwwww. 1 yard of longer than 17 yards this year, went for 24.
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 10:11 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Ravens, it would probably be Michael Oher since he's move to LT. He was great as a rookie on the right side and that's where he should of stayed. It worked to his skill set a lot better. He's been quite up and down this year since moving to the left side. He's still one of the best young OT's in the game but still needs to become more consistent.

Ravens1991 has brought this up, but its hard not to think that the stupid movie influenced the coaching staff decision to move him there. Oher was better on the right side where he's left alone in space less and can be more physical. Gaither is better suited on the left with his natural athleticism and pass pro skills. When they switched sides, Gaither was unhappy which lead to a downward spiral of him getting in Harbs doghouse, losing 40lbs and eventually getting injured. I can't help but think things would of been better up front for the Ravens had they not felt the need to move Oher to the "Blindside".
Old 12-26-2010, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmmm, having a hard time figuring out who is really overrated on the Saints... probably a lot of the supporting cast sort of guys like Lance Moore, Devery, Meachem, etc. I think the key cogs don't get enough credit for how good they are, and the "other guys" get a litle more than they deserve, nothing ridiculously bad though.

Defense is ridiculously underrated though, Scott Fujita was ridiculously overrated here, he would be my vote easily if he were still here.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anyone thinks Shaun O'Hara is any good... at all... in anyway what so ever.

He's overrated.

I'd also say Barry Cofield, though he has played well has been somewhat overrated throughout his career.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote