Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-26-2010, 11:41 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
1 - Both BSU, TCU and Utah have had 9+ wins seasons for a while now.

2 - TCU beat Utah who was #5 at the time by a 40-point margin on the road. OSU and Wisconsin beat average teams by a couple of TD's.

Plus, I freaking hope Denard beats the hell out of OSU this week.
I don't think the small school supporters want you arguing for them. It hurts their credibility by association.

Plus, you should focus all of your freaking hope on having a clean program at UNC than can actually win some games. Highly doubtful, but that's what hope is for.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 11:50 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
cuz tcu is better than you guys.
This is the most incredibly insightful post of all time. Thanks a lot for informing me man, now I don't have to ponder it myself. Thank god you're around to tell me what teams are better than OSU. I'm not mad that you're bagging on Ohio State, because, well everyone that isn't an Ohio State fan does. But really, on what ******* basis do you claim TCU is better than Ohio State. Let me guess, statistics? What? Pryor sucks? Tressel is conservative? I'm willing to bet you can't tell me something I haven't heard or know.

Seriously man? We lost 1 game on the road in one of the most hostile environments in the country and all of the sudden we don't deserve to ******* play in anything. Seriously? You seem like you're saying you want a playoff because teams like Ohio State can't win bowl games, you should send a letter to the people in charge of the BCS stating this, I'm sure they will agree, and come next season, there will be a playoff system in place for whiney ******* fans like you who hate Ohio State.

Our athletic director voiced his opinion, so what? Now everybody hates OSU more? Sad day.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
This is the most incredibly insightful post of all time. Thanks a lot for informing me man, now I don't have to ponder it myself. Thank god you're around to tell me what teams are better than OSU. I'm not mad that you're bagging on Ohio State, because, well everyone that isn't an Ohio State fan does. But really, on what ******* basis do you claim TCU is better than Ohio State. Let me guess, statistics? What? Pryor sucks? Tressel is conservative? I'm willing to bet you can't tell me something I haven't heard or know.

Seriously man? We lost 1 game on the road in one of the most hostile environments in the country and all of the sudden we don't deserve to ******* play in anything. Seriously? You seem like you're saying you want a playoff because teams like Ohio State can't win bowl games, you should send a letter to the people in charge of the BCS stating this, I'm sure they will agree, and come next season, there will be a playoff system in place for whiney ******* fans like you who hate Ohio State.

Our athletic director voiced his opinion, so what? Now everybody hates OSU more? Sad day.
It was the President, not athletic director. This whole argument is pointless at this point...

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 11:55 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, forgot it was the president. I thought I saw AD on the ESPN ticker. I'm done arguing about it, doesn't seem like it's going to go anywhere.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 01:28 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
So TCU beats the **** out of freakin' Utah and that's how we know they're better than teams like Ohio State and Wisconsin and all the other big boys who consistently win 10 games a year? Under Tressel the Buckeyes have rolled every team they've played OOC games that aren't of equal talent. Kansas State, OK State, Notre Dame - and they were each favorites against the Bucks believe it or not. That's not to mention Miami this year and Washington State PAC Ten champs in 02.

Unfortunately the BCS selection process isn't about the best teams going, it's about money. We could have an NC State vs Pittsburgh Orange Bowl and undfeated TCU could be in some December Bowl playing a lousy midmajor.
THEY ARE ******* RANKED HIGHER! that alone should get them into a BCS game. If the voters thought OSU was the better team they would be ranked higher than them, but they arent! so OSU has no right to be in a game over TCU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 01:30 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post

What the **** have you done to get into a bcs game over TCU or BSU? like i just told someone....TCU is ranked higher than you guys....in some ways that means people think they are better than you....which leads to them being deserving of a BCS bowl.

These voters could put OSU ahead of them if they thought they were the better team but they havent! so what the **** else do i have to tell you?

They arent even the best team in their ******* conference.

Youre a ******* joke.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 11-26-2010, 01:32 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so because they are ranked higher by voters they are a better team? you don't know that. I'm not saying they dont deserve to get in a BCS game, you said they were better. A 1-loss Big Ten team or an undefeated Mtn. West team, you think TCU would be undefeated if they played a Big Ten or SEC or Big Twelve or Pac Ten schedule? Maybe, maybe not. I can tell you that there are several Big Ten and Pac Ten and SEC teams who would just cruise through TCU's schedule.

Keep in mind the polls don't mean people actually think you are better than teams ranked lower. It means they think a team deserves to be ranked higher. Undefeated Auburn and Oregon and TCU and Boise State deserves to be ranked higher than any 1-loss team to be fair, that doesn't mean a voter necessarily thinks they are better than every 1 loss team.
Old 11-26-2010, 01:35 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
so because they are ranked higher by voters they are a better team? you don't know that. I'm not saying they dont deserve to get in a BCS game, you said they were better. A 1-loss Big Ten team or an undefeated Mtn. West team, you think TCU would be undefeated if they played a Big Ten or SEC or Big Twelve or Pac Ten schedule? Maybe, maybe not. I can tell you that there are several Big Ten and Pac Ten and SEC teams who would just cruise through TCU's schedule.
We have no clue what they would do in the big 10 because it isnt possible right now, so until then, YES they are a better team. Even the ******* computers....which i hate by the way have them ranked higher.

OSU does not have any argument to be in a game over anyone ranked higher than them other the stupid ******* fact that they will bring in more money because they are "THE ohio state".

and to be completely honest i think TCU would be very successful the Big 10....i dont think its that good of a conference. And the fact that you keep bringing up the Schedule argument is ridiculous considering we have found that BSU's and TCU's schedule strength is almost the same as OSU's

Quote:

Last edited by SickwithIt1010 : 11-26-2010 at 01:38 PM.
Old 11-26-2010, 01:58 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We have no clue what they would do in the big 10 because it isnt possible right now, so until then, YES they are a better team. Even the ******* computers....which i hate by the way have them ranked higher.
of course the computers have them ranked higher, they are undefeated and ranked in the top 4 of all the human polls. We don't know what they would do in the big ten, but it's pretty obvious that a lot of teams, likely even just above average teams, would clean house with TCU's schedule.

Quote:
OSU does not have any argument to be in a game over anyone ranked higher than them other the stupid ******* fact that they will bring in more money because they are "THE ohio state".
Like I said, until TCU and Boise play a BCS worthy schedule they can shut up about 1 loss teams who play real schedules getting in bowls over them. Winning the Big Ten and the only blemish being losing on the road to a great Wisconsin team in one of the most hostile places to play in the country compared to going undefeated on a Mountain West schedule is plenty comparable. I'd like to see TCU or Boise play @Wisconsin or @Alabama or @Oregon or @Ohio State.

Quote:
and to be completely honest i think TCU would be very successful the Big 10....i dont think its that good of a conference. And the fact that you keep bringing up the Schedule argument is ridiculous considering we have found that BSU's and TCU's schedule strength is almost the same as OSU's
TCU probably would be a good team in the Big Twelve or Big Ten. IT's a shame they were left out when the Big Twelve was formed, they used to be a decent Big 8 Team before realignment. That's not the point here, the point is what have you done not what would you do.

..And if anyone honestly thinks that Boise and TCU have played a harder schedule than any BIg Ten, Big Twelve, ACC, SEC, or Pac Ten team this year then they are just ignorant or really dim.
Old 11-26-2010, 02:02 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
of course the computers have them ranked higher, they are undefeated and ranked in the top 4 of all the human polls. We don't know what they would do in the big ten, but it's pretty obvious that a lot of teams, likely even just above average teams, would clean house with TCU's schedule.

Like I said, until TCU and Boise play a BCS worthy schedule they can shut up about 1 loss teams who play real schedules getting in bowls over them. Winning the Big Ten and the only blemish being losing on the road to a great Wisconsin team in one of the most hostile places to play in the country compared to going undefeated on a Mountain West schedule is plenty comparable. I'd like to see TCU or Boise play @Wisconsin or @Alabama or @Oregon or @Ohio State.

TCU probably would be a good team in the Big Twelve or Big Ten. IT's a shame they were left out when the Big Twelve was formed, they used to be a decent Big 8 Team before realignment. That's not the point here, the point is what have you done not what would you do.

..And if anyone honestly thinks that Boise and TCU have played a harder schedule than any BIg Ten, Big Twelve, ACC, SEC, or Pac Ten team this year then they are just ignorant or really dim.
Well ive personally watched BSU go into Oregon and beat there ass, so i know theyre not afraid of goin in there.....Saw em go into Va Tech this year.....beat em.

Idk man, to me it just seems like you think you guys have to be in a BCS game because youre OSU.....thats not how it should work....probably will happen, but it shouldnt.

Quote:
Old 11-26-2010, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, we think well be in a BCS bowl because were likely to be 11-1 in a real conference, ranked in the top 8 in the BCS. Its not like they're not deserving.

But the TV ratings and money involved certainly help their cause. If Texas had made it to 6-6 they'd have got a much better bowl then most other 6-6 teams. Money is a huge part of the system and you really need to accept that and stop complaining about everything. It is what it is, and you're not going to change anything by bitching on a message board.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 05:42 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
I don't think the small school supporters want you arguing for them. It hurts their credibility by association.

Plus, you should focus all of your freaking hope on having a clean program at UNC than can actually win some games. Highly doubtful, but that's what hope is for.
Yeah, throw UNC in the conversation. Whatever. We're having a great season considering all we've been through.

And talk about strength of schedule. It doesn't matter who you play, but how you play.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 05:44 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
No, we think well be in a BCS bowl because were likely to be 11-1 in a real conference, ranked in the top 8 in the BCS. Its not like they're not deserving.

But the TV ratings and money involved certainly help their cause. If Texas had made it to 6-6 they'd have got a much better bowl then most other 6-6 teams. Money is a huge part of the system and you really need to accept that and stop complaining about everything. It is what it is, and you're not going to change anything by bitching on a message board.
I dont gotta accept ****, TCU and BSU are better teams. They deserve to be in the games and Ohio State doesnt, thats the truth.

Quote:
Old 11-26-2010, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think both Boise and TCU will be in BCS games, and OSU will as well.

I never feel bad for teams that lost a game. They could have done better. But a 1 loss team from a real conference has accomplished a tougher feat then either Boise or TCU. I think they're both great teams that can compete with any in the nation. The team that's gonna get left out most likely is Stanford.

Old 11-26-2010, 05:48 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
I think both Boise and TCU will be in BCS games, and OSU will as well.

I never feel bad for teams that lost a game. They could have done better. But a 1 loss teams from a real conference has accomplished a tougher feat then either Boise or TCU. I think they're both great teams that can compete with any in the nation. The team that's gonna get left out most likely is Stanford.
Thats starting to get really old....

....but if stanford gets left out thats gonna be too bad.

Quote:
Old 11-26-2010, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Thats starting to get really old....

....but if stanford gets left out thats gonna be too bad.
Well it needs to be said.

But Standford will get left out and I wont feel bad. They have a loss and they definitely don't bring the same money to the table that the other 1 loss at larges do.

Old 11-26-2010, 06:02 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Well it needs to be said.

But Standford will get left out and I wont feel bad. They have a loss and they definitely don't bring the same money to the table that the other 1 loss at larges do.
it really doesnt need to be said, the only thing that needs to be said is they are good football teams and it needs to be left at that.

And once again, who gives a **** about money, its easy for you guys to say that because you guys are OSU fans, but this should be about getting the best football teams in these games.

Quote:
Old 11-26-2010, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
it really doesnt need to be said, the only thing that needs to be said is they are good football teams and it needs to be left at that.

And once again, who gives a **** about money, its easy for you guys to say that because you guys are OSU fans, but this should be about getting the best football teams in these games.
It does need to be said, cause while they are both great teams, going 12-0 with their schedules isnt even remotely difficult. Several teams in the SEC, PAC 10, Big 10, and Big 12 would go undefeated with those schedules.

Well, the only people that matter, the people that pick these bowls, care a lot about money. In fact that's all they care about. Sure you can say should be about the better teams, but its a business and like all businesses it's about making the most money. So it only makes sense that when discussing who is going to make these bowls, we include the factor that is most important to the decision makers.

When it comes to teams that are relatively even, like OSU and Stanford, you can hardly blame them for picking the team that benefits them the most.

I of course want a playoff to solve all these problems, but it is what it is.

Last edited by Smooth Criminal : 11-26-2010 at 09:40 PM.
Old 11-26-2010, 11:38 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The whole "real conference" talk will continue until TCU and Boise State joins an AQ conference. The Big XII will be down two members when Nebraska and Colorado leave which, if I was the Big XII commish, I'd be looking to add a team like TCU, Boise State, or BYU.

The only other hope for teams like that is to form a conference on their won with the best of the rest which would look like this:

Best of the rest:
Boise State (102-15, .872, since 2001)*
TCU (108-38, .740)
BYU (98-53. .649)
Southern Miss (90-60, .600)
Air Force (86-60, .589)
Fresno State (94-60, .584
Hawaii (89-67, .570)
Colorado State (77-70., .524)
Nevada (59-64, .480, since 2000)*
Houston (70-76, .479)
Tulsa (68-80, .459)
New Mexico (66-80, .452)
Total: 1007-723 (.582)
Total: 946-767 (.552) (w/o BYU & w/SMU)

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 01:34 AM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

E Gordon Gee is a prophet

Dont ever doubt a man in a bow tie
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 07:26 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

So now that OSU will be RANKED HIGHER then Boise they are undoubtedly a better team right?

Old 11-27-2010, 08:26 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So now that OSU will be RANKED HIGHER then Boise they are undoubtedly a better team right?
Well, they won't be ranked higher once Denard Biakabutukas the Buckeyes. :D
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 08:31 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

I laughed at that possibility all week but I keep getting visions on him running though our defense missing tackles.

I'm expecting a win but he's a damn scary QB to face. Good thing their defense is atrocious.

Old 11-27-2010, 08:32 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly, Gee is smart. He isn't a good President as a whole (as I have experienced first and second hand,) but he knows who writes his checks. This has rallied the students of tOSU around him, once again, and it keeps the Buckeyes in a National Spotlight when they had fallen out of it.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 08:38 AM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We'll see what Gee has to say after TCU gets cowardly kicked out of the NC and owns OSU's sorry ass in the Rose Bowl.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote