Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-29-2010, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
If you are trying to be funny you failed, try watching him play instead of looking at stats.
How is Dorsey doing, I havent watched the chiefs in ages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 09:39 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Charles would look damn sexy behind Aaron Rodgers, with those WRs and J-Mike at TE.

Can you imagine that?

Wait, Cassell and Bowe .......
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 09:44 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Moeaki > J Mike :)
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 09:56 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

upping for J Chuck.

I also want to say his Dougiesque dance is no called the J Chuck!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 10:08 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
How is Dorsey doing, I havent watched the chiefs in ages.
He's dominating, one of the best players on our defense. He's a big reason why our defense has started to turn it around. He's a hard worker and he has such a great attitude. I love Dorsey.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 10:23 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I was a huge fan of his coming out of college. BUT HE'S TOO SMALL, JUST A 3RD DOWN BACK!
Where did you find the sarcasm font??? I've been looking for it for years!
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:35 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always find doing this pretty interesting looking back.
Charles slid til the 10th pick in round 3. Here, in order, were the guys taken right before him, going back to late round 2:

#73-Jamaal Charles
#72-Chris Ellis, Bills
#71-Tavares Gooden, Ravens
#70-Earl Bennett, Bears
#69-RB/FB Jacob Hester, Chargers
#68-Chevis Jackson, Falcons
#67-Charles Godfrey, Panthers
#66-Kendall Langford, Dolphins
#65-John Greco, Rams
#64-RB Kevin Smith, Lions

#60-Pat Lee, Packers
#56-Brian Brohm, Packers

#53-Limas Sweed, Steelers
#51-Malcolm Kelly, Redskins
#41-James Hardy, Bills
#34-Devin Thomas, Redskins

Obviously, my team's GM has done a very good job overall. But dang.
Old 11-30-2010, 12:29 AM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Charles slid til the 10th pick in round 3. Here, in order, were the guys taken right before him, going back to late round 2:

#73-Jamaal Charles
#72-Chris Ellis, Bills
#70-Earl Bennett, Bears
#65-John Greco, Rams

#60-Pat Lee, Packers
#56-Brian Brohm, Packers

#41-James Hardy, Bills

My eyes hurt.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 01:43 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

#73-Jamaal Charles
#72-Chris Ellis, Bills
#70-Earl Bennett, Bears
#65-John Greco, Rams

#60-Pat Lee, Packers
#56-Brian Brohm, Packers

#41-James Hardy, Bills

That.. wow. Why did you even put that in font? Do you realize how much that will haunt me? Can you IMAGINE JAMAAL ******* CHARLES ON THE PACKERS?!?! Just think about it for a second here. My brain just imploded.

Slightly more on topic, people keep mentioning he's been "sharing" the load but it's really worth mentioning it's basically 50/50. Dude is silly good. Compare his YPC to Thomas Jones, then tell me it's that OLine that's doing it. He is insanely good.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 02:12 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Foster, Hillis and Charles have been the top 3 RBs in the AFC this year. Which is a big surprise considering that the big 3 were CJ2k, Rice and MJD going into the season. Charles needs more touches. Too explosive to be kept on the sidelines as much as he has this year. Thomas Jones is a good player, but Charles can break the game open at any given second. Dude is a beast and should go to the Pro Bowl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:26 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While Jones is still the "starter" from mid season on Charles has been getting the ball more, I really like how they have been mixing it up.

The only thing I would change is giving Charles the ball on the goal line instead of Jones.
Old 11-30-2010, 03:32 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

#73-Jamaal Charles
#72-Chris Ellis, Bills
#70-Earl Bennett, Bears
#65-John Greco, Rams

#60-Pat Lee, Packers
#56-Brian Brohm, Packers

#41-James Hardy, Bills

Chargers with Jamaal Charles= GAME OVER

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 03:34 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ask any chiefs fan, all preseason I told them Jamaal would be amazing this year and lead the Chiefs to at least #2 in the West. Jamaal will be the next 2k back.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 03:43 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Ask any chiefs fan, all preseason I told them Jamaal would be amazing this year and lead the Chiefs to at least #2 in the West. Jamaal will be the next 2k back.
I think anyone who saw what he did at the end of last season knew the kid was a flat out stud, the only worry is how many carries he would actually get.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Carls 5 Year Plan View Post
"The" Jamaal is the sickest. I'm glad fans around the NFL are getting a feel for his greatness. He had 1120 yds rushing last year at 5.9 ypc. He avgs 6.0 ypc for his career. No one before JC has ever rushed for more than 1,000 yards in less than 200 carries. No one ever! Great vision, deceptive moves, lateral quickness and great top end speed.
That stat must be wrong or you may be misinformed. As I found 3 RBs that have had 1,000 yds in under 200 carries just over the past 4 seasons.

Adrian Peterson 2007
158 carries 1036 yds

Chris Johnson 2009
170 carries 1091 yds

Arian Foster 2010
194 carries 1004 yds
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 04:12 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm BoneKrusher (A KC Chiefs Fan) and i also approve this thread.
+ rep for the thread starter.
Old 11-30-2010, 04:16 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chiefs sure do know their running backs. First Priest Holmes, then Larry Johnson, now Jamaal Charles.
Old 11-30-2010, 04:19 PM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
That stat must be wrong or you may be misinformed. As I found 3 RBs that have had 1,000 yds in under 200 carries just over the past 4 seasons.

Adrian Peterson 2007
158 carries 1036 yds

Chris Johnson 2009
170 carries 1091 yds

Arian Foster 2010
194 carries 1004 yds
he was saying that for people who had under 200 carries the whole season
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 04:20 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no bare feet View Post
he was saying that for people who had under 200 carries the whole season
what difference does it make?
Old 11-30-2010, 04:56 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
what difference does it make?
Because on the back of football cards, they have season statistics each year. They don't have a player's stats thru 11 games, or 13 games, 15, etc.
Old 11-30-2010, 05:09 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's a pretty pointless stat. But Derrick Ward did it in '08, anyway.

also, Charles > secks.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 05:44 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
He's dominating, one of the best players on our defense. He's a big reason why our defense has started to turn it around. He's a hard worker and he has such a great attitude. I love Dorsey.
It's really almost weird that 6'1 297 he can play five technique. Bad fit for him, but great that he's doing it.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 06:17 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post

Adrian Peterson 2007
158 carries 1036 yds

Chris Johnson 2009
170 carries 1091 yds

Arian Foster 2010
194 carries 1004 yds
I guess I should clarify a little, no one has finished a season with under 200 carries and rushed for more than 100 yards. Does that make sense? In 2007 AD had 238 carries. Chris Johnson had 358, quite a few more than 200 and Arian has 224 already with 5 games left to play. Sure, multiple backs have gotten to 1000 before the 200 carry mark, but they couldn't keep up the YPC avg that JC has kept his entire career. I heard the stat on the radio. I know I'm wrong and misinformed (as SuperMcgee pointed out, Derrick Ward has done it), but one thing we know for sure is I don't know how to convey my point properly. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited by King Carls 5 Year Plan : 11-30-2010 at 06:23 PM.
Old 11-30-2010, 06:19 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If by his entire career, do you mean the last two seasons?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 06:27 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

I mean averaging 6.0 for his career over 3 years. 08 was his worst at 5.3 ypc. I think any back would take that in their worst year to date, right?