Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 12-15-2010, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Team Announcement + Rules

Forum Mock Rules:

Rules: Draft starts Thursday at 3:00 PM EST (no clock until Friday at 12:00 PM EST)

1. Please install/sign into IRC according to the other thread in this forum. It will be required for trade, and feel free to PM me or IM me (TheP1414) if you have problems. Try to get in now! You can get the instructions here: http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...ad.php?t=37097.

2. There will be a 1 day time period for trading before the draft (though trades can happen during the draft). ALL TRADES MUST BE SUBMITTED VIA IRC or PM! You will PRIVATE MESSAGE (type /msg JBond yourtrade) me the trade, each commish will do so. I am on there about 24/7 (other than traveling with laptop and evenings). IF JBond is not online at all, then submit them via PM. Only submit trades to him if I am not there.

3. Co-GMs will work COOPERATIVELY to make decisions. Either can post picks or make trades, but should communicate preferences first. If there are problems, TELL ME. I am allowing Assistant GMs to also submit picks and trades for this Forum Mock, BUT the Head GM SHOULD be making the final decisions and should make the picks and trades if possible. If an Assistant GM abuses this privilege, I will take swift action. THEREFORE, Head GMs, get to know your assistants ASAP! Likewise, Head Gms who are ignoring their assistants, not using them, etc will be dealt with as will. Keep me updated!

4. You can add Assistant or Co GMs are you like. Please notify me via PM (IRC or NFLDC,) if you choose to do this so I can update or have knowledge.

5. There will be a two hour time limit on 1st round pick, 1:30 on 2nd and 3rd round picks, and an hour past that. Please E-MAIL lists (or Private Message on IRC them,) to nfldcForumMock@gmail.com. If your pick isn't posted within the time limit, I will make the pick myself. DO NOT SKIP ANYONE, or I will just snipe you. Clock beings at 12:00 PM EST each day and ends at 12:00 AM EST each day. I can be texted at 412.860.3346 if need be to make picks, etc.

6. THERE WILL BE NO PLAYER FOR PLAYER TRADES. All trades MUST include at least one pick, and the trade value chart (http://www.draftcountdown.com/features/Value-Chart.php) will be used to dictate acceptance. There is also a new caveat to trading. No compensatory picks or future draft picks may be traded. Please see the No Trade List for who cannot be traded. DON'T ASSUME A SUBMITTED TRADE WILL BE ACCEPTED! Also, let me add, if you trade up to a pick (especially something in the first round,) don't expect to be able to trade down later for that pick. That doesn't happen on draft day. Likewise, we will use the "No Trade List" religiously.

7. All picks must be made in the Pick Selection thread.

7. All talk must be civil and all rules MUST be followed in these threads or you may be replaced.

FAQ:

Q: Can we do player for pick trades? Pick and player for pick trades? Etc.

A: As long as your trade has ANY draft pick in it, I will consider it. That being said, the more picks, and the closer it follows the trade value chart, the more likely to be accepted. And read Rule #6 concerning including links in trades.

Q: How do we submit trades to you?

A: Go on the IRC chat room (#ForumMock) and type: /msg JBond My team trades Tom Cruise to this other team for their first round pick. When both teams do this, I will review and put it in the trades thread. If I am not there, submit the trade to "dirty30" To ensure your trade is read and accepted or rejected, PM us both!

Q: What happens if signings/trades happen in real life?

A: If a trade happens in real life before the draft starts, it will count. If it happens during our draft and both teams agree, then we will also do it. Any FA signings will also stick in our draft.

Team Selections

-I generally limit Co-Gms to two teams only so it doesn’t get messy. This time around, there were a lot of apps and a lot of guys I thought would work well with each other, so I had a fair amount. A few threesomes as well. If you don't feel that will work, let me know.

- I used some Assistant GMs. Some Assistant GMs are relatively new or need experience. Here it is! Some GMs are Mock Draft vets. You got the position more to watch and keep tabs on your Head GM. You'll likely end up more of a Co-Gm than an Assistant, but I wanted some type of decision making structure.

-There were many people who ONLY wanted to be a Head GM or ONLY wanted one team. Unfortunately, most of them were not included. If you were not included and want to Co-GM a team or something, contact that head GM and they can add you, no problem. I'll expect the hate mail per usual.

1. Carolina Panthers – Diabsoule
2. Cincinnati Bengals – Co-GMs: Bengals78 and FirstPick
3. Denver Broncos – Head GM: Broth Assistant GM: Big_Pete
4. Detroit Lions – P-L
5. Buffalo Bills – fischbowl
6. Arizona Cardinals - fenikz
7. Dallas Cowboys – therock6000
8. San Francisco 49ers – Co-GMs: phylsac & TebowFan85
9. Washington Redskins – Dirty Thirty
10. Tennessee Titans – Co-GMs: Doughboy and TitanHope
11. Houston Texans – derza222 Assistant GM: 6270410908
12. Minnesota Vikings – Co-GMs: marshalllb and prock
13. Cleveland Browns - DeepThreat
14. Oakland Raiders - RaiderNation
15. Seattle Seahawks – Scotty D
16. San Diego Chargers – ncst8fan83
17. Indianapolis Colts – Co-Gms: Grizzlegrom and redbills
18. Miami Dolphins - DG
19. Green Bay Packers – GB12
20. New York Giants – Co-GMs: scottyboy and Forenci
21. St. Louis Rams – Bored of Education
22. Kansas City Chiefs – T-Rich49
23. Jacksonville Jaguars – Princefielder28
24. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Co-GMs: Caddy & DJC (see if you can add a 3rd since both of you will be out of town at times)
25. Chicago Bears – wonderbredd24
26. New York Jets – Hurricanes25
27. Baltimore Ravens – Co-GMs: A Perfect Score and Tackle
28. Philadelphia Eagles – shylo3716
29. New Orleans Saints - CJSchneider
30. Pittsburgh Steelers - HinesWardJr
31. Atlanta Falcons - BOS
32. New England Patriots - RavenOfProphecy

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 12-15-2010 at 01:46 PM.
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lots of familiar faces.

I'm looking for a co-gm, or assistant for the falcons. It's always more fun to work with someone else.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:38 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Rams to the Super Bowl is my destiny. I know exactly what is needed, and I will do my damnedest to get them to the promised land. I do this in honor of the Rams fans except yodapoop
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:43 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jacksonville, i like it!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pumped.
Old 12-15-2010, 03:43 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Me and marshallb work well together on these things. I dig it.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 06:02 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in , who needs help with drafting.This looks fun .Ha never mind I saw who my team is. go 49ers !
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 06:38 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How are we handling Free Agents?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 07:04 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Read the Discussion Thread. No trading FAs. You can assume they are back on your team.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-15-2010, 07:23 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Read the Discussion Thread. No trading FAs. You can assume they are back on your team.

What if I don't want some of those scrubs back? Kind of difficult to trade crappy players...For instance, there is virtually no chance for Vincent Jackson to be back on the team next year...why can't I package him for a 2nd or 3rd rounder? Do I need to petition you for that? :)

Quote:
Titty sprinkles
Old 12-15-2010, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
What if I don't want some of those scrubs back? Kind of difficult to trade crappy players...For instance, there is virtually no chance for Vincent Jackson to be back on the team next year...why can't I package him for a 2nd or 3rd rounder? Do I need to petition you for that? :)
Quote:
If you have any conflicts, PM me on SWDC or IRC. Do not talk about it in the Discussion thread, etc. We are attempting to limit trades as much as possible while keeping realism. Sending a link with trade rumors will help your cause if you want someone removed.

VJax won't be back, but he won't be traded.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-15-2010, 07:55 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

Quote:
VJax won't be back, but he won't be traded.

Fair enough...can we kick them off the team if we want to? I would like to trim some of the fat off this team...

Quote:
Titty sprinkles
Old 12-15-2010, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
Fair enough...can we kick them off the team if we want to? I would like to trim some of the fat off this team...
Yup, you can kick anyone off your team you want to.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-17-2010, 07:18 AM    (permalink
Firstpick
Rookie

Firstpick is so money.Firstpick is so money.Firstpick is so money.Firstpick is so money.Firstpick is so money.Firstpick is so money.Firstpick is so money.Firstpick is so money.Firstpick is so money.Firstpick is so money.Firstpick is so money.

Is there a link to the pick selection thread?
Firstpick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 07:20 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firstpick View Post
Is there a link to the pick selection thread?
It is on this Forum at the top.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-17-2010, 09:19 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
JBond - I'm pretty sure that the odds are very much in favor of:

73. New Orleans Saints (f/ WAS)
105. Philadelphia Eagles (f/ WAS)

and NOT

73. Philadelphia Eagles (f/ WAS)
105. New Orleans Saints (f/ WAS)
Old 12-17-2010, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
JBond - I'm pretty sure that the odds are very much in favor of:

73. New Orleans Saints (f/ WAS)
105. Philadelphia Eagles (f/ WAS)

and NOT

73. Philadelphia Eagles (f/ WAS)
105. New Orleans Saints (f/ WAS)
If McNabb plays 70% of snaps, Eagles will get the higher pick. At this point, he has done that, so I can going to stick with it.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-17-2010, 11:53 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If McNabb plays 70% of snaps, Eagles will get the higher pick. At this point, he has done that, so I can going to stick with it.
redskins have to win nine games and McNabb plays at least 70 percent of the offensive snaps in them.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I thought it was 70% of snaps AND they win at least 9 games or he makes the Pro Bowl...

I don't think either is likely...

http://bleedgreenforever.wordpress.c...und-selection/

http://dailyphiladelphian.com/2010/1...from-redskins/

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 11:55 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

grizzle you are correct. thanks for the links. i was too lazy to go find them. skins can only win at best 8 games and no way mcnabbs going to the pro bowl.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Alright, I'll change it, my apologies. But maybe enough QBs will drop out of the Pro Bowl to put him in! Haha

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-17-2010, 12:01 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Quote:
Alright, I'll change it, my apologies. But maybe enough QBs will drop out of the Pro Bowl to put him in! Haha
you mean to put sexy rexy in
Old 12-17-2010, 01:04 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09...s&confirm=true

Jacksonville receives our 4th as well.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I believe that is already in there CJ?

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 12-17-2010, 01:23 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nope, just checked.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote