Forum Mock Rules:
Draft starts Thursday at 3:00 PM EST (no clock until Friday at 12:00 PM EST)
1. Please install/sign into IRC according to the other thread in this forum. It will be required for trade, and feel free to PM me or IM me (TheP1414) if you have problems. Try to get in now! You can get the instructions here: http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...ad.php?t=37097
2. There will be a 1 day time period for trading before the draft (though trades can happen during the draft). ALL TRADES MUST BE SUBMITTED VIA IRC or PM!
You will PRIVATE MESSAGE (type /msg JBond yourtrade) me the trade, each commish will do so. I am on there about 24/7 (other than traveling with laptop and evenings). IF JBond is not online at all, then submit them via PM. Only submit trades to him if I am not there.
3. Co-GMs will work COOPERATIVELY to make decisions. Either can post picks or make trades, but should communicate preferences first. If there are problems, TELL ME. I am allowing Assistant GMs to also submit picks and trades for this Forum Mock, BUT the Head GM SHOULD be making the final decisions and should make the picks and trades if possible. If an Assistant GM abuses this privilege, I will take swift action. THEREFORE, Head GMs, get to know your assistants ASAP! Likewise, Head Gms who are ignoring their assistants, not using them, etc will be dealt with as will. Keep me updated!
4. You can add Assistant or Co GMs are you like. Please notify me via PM (IRC or NFLDC,) if you choose to do this so I can update or have knowledge.
5. There will be a two hour time limit on 1st round pick, 1:30 on 2nd and 3rd round picks, and an hour past that. Please E-MAIL lists (or Private Message on IRC them,) to nfldcForumMock@gmail.com
. If your pick isn't posted within the time limit, I will make the pick myself. DO NOT SKIP ANYONE, or I will just snipe you. Clock beings at 12:00 PM EST each day and ends at 12:00 AM EST each day. I can be texted at 412.860.3346 if need be to make picks, etc.
6. THERE WILL BE NO PLAYER FOR PLAYER TRADES. All trades MUST include at least one pick, and the trade value chart (http://www.draftcountdown.com/features/Value-Chart.php
) will be used to dictate acceptance. There is also a new caveat to trading. No compensatory picks or future draft picks may be traded. Please see the No Trade List for who cannot be traded. DON'T ASSUME A SUBMITTED TRADE WILL BE ACCEPTED! Also, let me add, if you trade up to a pick (especially something in the first round,) don't expect to be able to trade down later for that pick. That doesn't happen on draft day. Likewise, we will use the "No Trade List" religiously.
7. All picks must be made in the Pick Selection thread.
7. All talk must be civil and all rules MUST be followed in these threads or you may be replaced.
Q: Can we do player for pick trades? Pick and player for pick trades? Etc.
A: As long as your trade has ANY draft pick in it, I will consider it. That being said, the more picks, and the closer it follows the trade value chart, the more likely to be accepted. And read Rule #6 concerning including links in trades.
Q: How do we submit trades to you?
A: Go on the IRC chat room (#ForumMock) and type: /msg JBond My team trades Tom Cruise to this other team for their first round pick. When both teams do this, I will review and put it in the trades thread. If I am not there, submit the trade to "dirty30" To ensure your trade is read and accepted or rejected, PM us both!
Q: What happens if signings/trades happen in real life?
A: If a trade happens in real life before the draft starts, it will count. If it happens during our draft and both teams agree, then we will also do it. Any FA signings will also stick in our draft.
-I generally limit Co-Gms to two teams only so it doesn’t get messy. This time around, there were a lot of apps and a lot of guys I thought would work well with each other, so I had a fair amount. A few threesomes as well. If you don't feel that will work, let me know.
- I used some Assistant GMs. Some Assistant GMs are relatively new or need experience. Here it is! Some GMs are Mock Draft vets. You got the position more to watch and keep tabs on your Head GM. You'll likely end up more of a Co-Gm than an Assistant, but I wanted some type of decision making structure.
-There were many people who ONLY wanted to be a Head GM or ONLY wanted one team. Unfortunately, most of them were not included. If you were not included and want to Co-GM a team or something, contact that head GM and they can add you, no problem. I'll expect the hate mail per usual.
1. Carolina Panthers – Diabsoule
2. Cincinnati Bengals – Co-GMs: Bengals78 and FirstPick
3. Denver Broncos – Head GM: Broth Assistant GM: Big_Pete
4. Detroit Lions – P-L
5. Buffalo Bills – fischbowl
6. Arizona Cardinals - fenikz
7. Dallas Cowboys – therock6000
8. San Francisco 49ers – Co-GMs: phylsac & TebowFan85
9. Washington Redskins – Dirty Thirty
10. Tennessee Titans – Co-GMs: Doughboy and TitanHope
11. Houston Texans – derza222 Assistant GM: 6270410908
12. Minnesota Vikings – Co-GMs: marshalllb and prock
13. Cleveland Browns - DeepThreat
14. Oakland Raiders - RaiderNation
15. Seattle Seahawks – Scotty D
16. San Diego Chargers – ncst8fan83
17. Indianapolis Colts – Co-Gms: Grizzlegrom and redbills
18. Miami Dolphins - DG
19. Green Bay Packers – GB12
20. New York Giants – Co-GMs: scottyboy and Forenci
21. St. Louis Rams – Bored of Education
22. Kansas City Chiefs – T-Rich49
23. Jacksonville Jaguars – Princefielder28
24. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Co-GMs: Caddy & DJC (see if you can add a 3rd since both of you will be out of town at times)
25. Chicago Bears – wonderbredd24
26. New York Jets – Hurricanes25
27. Baltimore Ravens – Co-GMs: A Perfect Score and Tackle
28. Philadelphia Eagles – shylo3716
29. New Orleans Saints - CJSchneider
30. Pittsburgh Steelers - HinesWardJr
31. Atlanta Falcons - BOS
32. New England Patriots - RavenOfProphecy