Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2010, 11:23 PM    (permalink
THIZZorDIE
Veteran

THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.
Default Whose under center in 2011?

Do you feel lucky punk? No, I dont. Andrew Luck is out of the question either way, he's taken No.1 or he's still @ Stanford. How do does everybody feel about Mallett and Locker? I'm thinking neither will be very successful in the NFL. Newton is an intruiging idea. Great talent, I see some natural QB characteristics, he could become a prospect woth taking a chance on. All of these guys have crossed our minds already, who are we not talking about w/ early mid round grades that could have a shot? But more importantly, who around the league will be available? Donovan McNabb was just benched for the year. He's more than likely played his last game as a Redskin. The extension he signed has a kill-switch ready for the Shannahan and Snyder to flick come offseason. Is Carson Palmer going to be ushered out of Cincinatti? Anybody familiar w/ his contract situation? I'd be dissapointed if we didnt make a maximum offer to Vick given the chance.. What other veterans will hit the market?
Old 12-18-2010, 12:27 AM    (permalink
ViperVisor
Pro Bowler

ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't know.

Newton - Haven't seen a lot. His speech didn't impress me maybe just the nerves. Had better interviews after.

Mallet - Haven't seen a lot. Do remember some bad ints vs Alabama.

Locker - Scares me with how he looks too often for a guy with a 1000 throws in college.

Ehh. I haven't cared to look at QBs much the past years. I liked the 2nd string guys behind Eli more than him in 2004 *Rivers and Roethlisberger* Also like Smith and Rodgers in 2005 as better prospects than those non-Lucks for the draft next year.

Last edited by ViperVisor : 12-18-2010 at 12:31 AM.
Old 12-18-2010, 08:34 AM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There are four guys I look at in this league that I'm curious about:

Kevin Kolb: If Andy Reid thinks you can be a good QB, you probably can be one. Reid got rid of Mcnabb for this guy, that says a lot (although perhaps Mcnabb really was near the end). He's more accurate than anyone we've had in a while, but he can be a checkdown king as well. He has balls though, and isn't afraid of pressure.

Carson Palmer: He was the sh!t a few years ago, now he's totally meh. However, could a change of scenery do him good? I wouldn't invest too much in him, at most he's probably a stopgap, but it might be worth a shot. He still has all the physical tools.

Ryan Fitzpatrick: Smart, accurate (from what I've seen), ballsy, but a weak arm. I like him a lot. I think he'd be perfect if we got a guy like Gruden in here. Bills might be willing to part ways if they see the guy in the draft.

Donovan McFlabb: Probably near the end, definitely a stopgap like Carson. We'd still have to draft someone for sure. He's too inaccurate to sustain drives anymore, but he still has a heckuva strong arm and has the best pocket presence out of all these guys. He doesn't do much for me in all honesty, probably my last option on the list (most niner fans would love him though, they love big names like this or Carson or Taylor Mays....which tells me Jed might have a boner for him, he has to win the dumb masses back).

With all of these guys except for Kolb, we'd still have to draft a QB somewhere.

I also want to add that a Cam Newton/Mornhinweg combo would be potentially awesome. I'm only down to draft Cam if we have a STELLAR, and I mean STELLAR coaching staff in place....STELLAR.

Last edited by binary : 12-18-2010 at 08:40 AM.
Old 12-18-2010, 05:29 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by binary View Post
There are four guys I look at in this league that I'm curious about:

Kevin Kolb: If Andy Reid thinks you can be a good QB, you probably can be one. Reid got rid of Mcnabb for this guy, that says a lot (although perhaps Mcnabb really was near the end). He's more accurate than anyone we've had in a while, but he can be a checkdown king as well. He has balls though, and isn't afraid of pressure.

Carson Palmer: He was the sh!t a few years ago, now he's totally meh. However, could a change of scenery do him good? I wouldn't invest too much in him, at most he's probably a stopgap, but it might be worth a shot. He still has all the physical tools.

Ryan Fitzpatrick: Smart, accurate (from what I've seen), ballsy, but a weak arm. I like him a lot. I think he'd be perfect if we got a guy like Gruden in here. Bills might be willing to part ways if they see the guy in the draft.

Donovan McFlabb: Probably near the end, definitely a stopgap like Carson. We'd still have to draft someone for sure. He's too inaccurate to sustain drives anymore, but he still has a heckuva strong arm and has the best pocket presence out of all these guys. He doesn't do much for me in all honesty, probably my last option on the list (most niner fans would love him though, they love big names like this or Carson or Taylor Mays....which tells me Jed might have a boner for him, he has to win the dumb masses back).

With all of these guys except for Kolb, we'd still have to draft a QB somewhere.

I also want to add that a Cam Newton/Mornhinweg combo would be potentially awesome. I'm only down to draft Cam if we have a STELLAR, and I mean STELLAR coaching staff in place....STELLAR.
Kolb - He's under contract for 2011 and I would be shocked if he's traded because he's an insurance policy behind Vick in case he (Vick) gets injured or does something stupid off the field. Also, have no interest in trading at least a second rounder and giving him a long term contract.

Palmer - I have always liked Palmer and been a fan but I think he's just about done. He has no mobility whatsoever and if our OL suffers injuries, he's going to be buried. While the chances of him returning to CIN in 2011 is 50/50 due to the $11.5m he's due next season. Plus, Owens and Benson are UFA's and Chad Johnson has an option that might not be picked up by the team. Personally, I think he'll stay in CIN with or without a paycut unless his agent has a team that will pay him as much or more than wha he'll get paid next season in CIN. With that beng said, I would not be that team nor would I trade anything to acquire him. Next.

Fitzpatrick - He's amazingly doing pretty damn good in BUF and better than anyone expected but for whatever reason, I see him being another Derek Anderson. No thanks. Next.

McNabb - I wanted McNabb in 2011 as a two year stopgap more than anyone here but that changed once he listened to damn agent and signed that bogus contract. No way in hell would I pay him what that contract says plus the Redskins have until week one of the 2011 regular season to exercise the option meaning they can just keep him and let him rot if they dont get a good deal for him. And like I have already said, I would not trade anything to acquire any veteran QB. And personally, I think his struggles have more to do with acrappy ass head coach/crappy ass offensive coordinator and a horrible team on offense and a horrible defense due to huge ego of Shanahan who probably thought that he could do what McDaniels did in Denver last year and have the number one ranked defense in the league. Sorry, but any 49ers fan who wants Mike and/or Kyle Shanahan is even more stupid than wanting McNabb. Next.

I would NOT hire Mornhinweg to be the head coach. Sorry, but I think he's one of those guys who's awesome as an OC/DC but sucks as a head coach.

Draft wise, im still hoping for Locker but I dont see us having a chance at drafting him unless we finish 5-11 and if Luck enters the draft. If Luck doesnt enter the draft, I dont see Locker falling to us and I wouldnt draft any other QB in the first round other than Locker/Luck.

Of course, first things first, we have to see who our next head coach will be.
Old 12-18-2010, 06:57 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we need really take a young QB here either prey Locker lands for us in the top ten if not . Wait until the third round and pick either Ponder / Stanzi.That way it isn't such a huge deal when need to improve them . Draft defense first two rounds.
Old 12-18-2010, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cam Newton I wouldn't mind taking. The coaching staff that is brought in here is going to be more important than anything. I'm just saying as a fan, I like what I've seen from Newton and that his potential is great as a player. I really don't want a stop-gap quarterback to be honest. Even if it's just someone to keep the seat warm for a youngster, I can't imagine anyone in free agency good enough to be a decent starter sign with us knowing he's just keeping the seat warm.

I still like the potential of Nate Davis and I'd like to see a good coaching staff work with him. He showed some nice flashes even under the awful tutelage of Mike Singletary and Jimmy Raye.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Old 12-19-2010, 12:28 AM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adam Shefter wrote an article a few weeks back stating why he believed both Kolb and Vick would both be on the Eagle's roster next year. It had something do with the fact that Kolb's contract has him not earning as much next year, and if they franchised Vick, it would essentially cost the same amount of money as it does this year

ok, found the link:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...0spot/10week12
Old 12-19-2010, 02:36 AM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgrenade View Post
Adam Shefter wrote an article a few weeks back stating why he believed both Kolb and Vick would both be on the Eagle's roster next year. It had something do with the fact that Kolb's contract has him not earning as much next year, and if they franchised Vick, it would essentially cost the same amount of money as it does this year

ok, found the link:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...0spot/10week12
So if we ditch the idea of a "stopgap" and go straight to the draft, that would pretty much mean that next year would be full of more growing pains, and has a good chance of being a wasted year. Honestly, I don't really have a problem with that. People usually get upset with the idea of bringing in a rookie when the talent level is super high on the rest of the team, and the rookie would bring everyone down. Right now, I don't even know if the talent level is very high on this team, this coaching staff has just confused everything.
Old 12-19-2010, 11:35 AM    (permalink
THIZZorDIE
Veteran

THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.

I agree, rebuilding isnt the most attractive idea. But then I look at the Tampa Buccaneers; Very young, very succesful. I attribute their success to mistake-free football. They make a few plays each week, and the games they lose, they have a corresponding turnover. I dont expect them to match this years success necesarrily, but this kind of thing is possible.

Its not wise to guess how good teams will be from year to year in the nfl, but I think it is safe to say the NFC West will not become the best division in football. It will likely remain in competition for the worst in football. I dont think a young QB will necessarily hurt our chances.

If we were to get a QB outside of the top ten (Newton!), I feel like that would be a great situation because we are not completely binded to that player via gigantic contract and guaranteed money. What are the lower 1st round Qb contracts like? Flacco, Quinn, Freeman, Rodgers (prior to ext.), etc...

As a sidebar, I am frustrated by those who see the success of a certain unit (offense/defense) and immediately crown the unit's coordinator a great-head-coach-in-waiting. Morningwheg.. I hope not.. his failures in Detroit consisted of more than talent level. Thats not to say he couldn't be succesful at one point, but looking for a head coach requires more insight than observing the level of play of a group that one coaches.

Last edited by THIZZorDIE : 12-19-2010 at 11:40 AM.
Old 12-19-2010, 06:23 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What do you guys think about Mallett in the 1st, or Stanzi/Foles in the 2nd?
Old 12-19-2010, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
What do you guys think about Mallett in the 1st, or Stanzi/Foles in the 2nd?
Mallett is a perfect fit for you guys.
Old 12-19-2010, 06:49 PM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by THIZZorDIE View Post
As a sidebar, I am frustrated by those who see the success of a certain unit (offense/defense) and immediately crown the unit's coordinator a great-head-coach-in-waiting. Morningwheg.. I hope not.. his failures in Detroit consisted of more than talent level. Thats not to say he couldn't be succesful at one point, but looking for a head coach requires more insight than observing the level of play of a group that one coaches.
If we get a guy like Newtong, we need a guy like Mornhinweg on the staff. He doesn't have to be HIM, but we need someone like him.
Old 12-19-2010, 09:46 PM    (permalink
THIZZorDIE
Veteran

Agreed. Someone creative who can create mismatches with formations and add wrinkles to our offense on a week-to-week basis. Someone who can teach well enough that they empart a coach-on-the-field type knowledge of the offense.

Someone mentioned Ricky Stanzi as an early round choice for us. You have got to be Sh*tting me. Kid is not good. Foles.. is a good QB. AZ's spread does not have a lot of progressions; mostly pre-snap reads, underneaths, and Go-to-Criner-no-matter-whats. Foles has a good/very good arm, but his deep ball is inconsistent. Many times it scrapes the moon, and what was an open receiver is then in a game of 'three flies up'. He can take a hit too; basically, a lot to like about Foles, but I am concerned about his under center prowess and tight window throw skills.

Just this evening 'sources' are reporting Cowher is insterested in coaching again. I doubt the 49ers are on his list; But hopefully his interest in other teams occupies their interests and efforts from coaches whom the 9ers are intersted in. Just a thought.
Old 12-20-2010, 01:33 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cowher's top 3 choices are Giants , Dolphins and Texans right is what I heard.
Old 12-20-2010, 02:27 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
Cowher's top 3 choices are Giants , Dolphins and Texans right is what I heard.
Good. Don't want him here.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Old 12-20-2010, 06:02 AM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

btw, Foles said he is staying for his senior year
Old 12-20-2010, 09:24 AM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by binary View Post
So if we ditch the idea of a "stopgap" and go straight to the draft, that would pretty much mean that next year would be full of more growing pains, and has a good chance of being a wasted year. Honestly, I don't really have a problem with that. People usually get upset with the idea of bringing in a rookie when the talent level is super high on the rest of the team, and the rookie would bring everyone down. Right now, I don't even know if the talent level is very high on this team, this coaching staff has just confused everything.
The talent level is better than it was a couple years ago but there are obvious holes other than QB. I wouldn't describe the talent level of this team as "super high."

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Old 12-20-2010, 08:28 PM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

I'm digging the idea of Kyle Orton as a stopgap. Or maybe he can even develop into a long-term starter if he had a running game.
Old 12-20-2010, 09:49 PM    (permalink
THIZZorDIE
Veteran

Kyle Orton? Am I a spoiled brat or would everybody else rather slit their wrists and hang themselves from a ceiling fan. He's played well this year, but he's wack. Everything about him. His neck beard, his 2XL jersey, I'd rather have Alex Smith in a wheelchair. I wouldnt have brought this thread up had I thought someone would suggest him...
Old 12-21-2010, 02:44 AM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

Quote:
Kyle Orton? Am I a spoiled brat or would everybody else rather slit their wrists and hang themselves from a ceiling fan. He's played well this year, but he's wack. Everything about him. His neck beard, his 2XL jersey, I'd rather have Alex Smith in a wheelchair. I wouldnt have brought this thread up had I thought someone would suggest him...
I'd take him over Mcnabb easily.
Old 12-21-2010, 02:51 AM    (permalink
Arsenal
Rookie

Arsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I pray we can land Ryan Mallett or Cameron Newton. Luck isn't going to get to us and I'm just not sold on Locker after this year.

I agree that I'd rather have Kyle Orton then McNabb actually. McNabb is still going to demand a ton of money even though he flat out looks finished. Orton would be much more ideal as a stop-gap type of player to me.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:54 AM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

Quote:
the only reasons you gave as to why you don't like Orton are all based on his appearance...

also, he is not just a one year wonder
Old 12-22-2010, 09:18 PM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Believe it or not I'm in favour Alex under center for another year with a high round draft pick (Locker or Newton) waiting in the wings to pick up either late next season or starting the year after

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me
Old 12-24-2010, 05:35 PM    (permalink
THIZZorDIE
Veteran

Locker has a lot at stake in this bowl game. It may be a case of more to lose than to gain as well. He had a miserable game @ Nebraska eariler this year; If he does not improve I think their will be more skeptics of him than anything else. He's had nearly a month to prepare and a second chance at a good/great defense. He can rest easy headed into pre-draft workouts if he plays well. The expectations for his workouts are very high, so any dissapointment there and he's very much in trouble. What do you think his draft status will be if he plays poorly/well?
Closed Thread