Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-21-2010, 04:59 PM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 16 Discussion Thread

THU, DEC 23
Carolina at Pittsburgh
SAT, DEC 25
Dallas at Arizona
SUN, DEC 26
Washington at Jacksonville
Detroit at Miami
San Francisco at St. Louis
Tennessee at Kansas City
NY Jets at Chicago
New England at Buffalo
Baltimore at Cleveland
Houston at Denver
San Diego at Cincinnati
Indianapolis at Oakland
NY Giants at Green Bay
Seattle at Tampa Bay
Minnesota at Philadelphia
MON, DEC 27
New Orleans at Atlanta

Can Buffalo knock off New England?

New Orleans at ATL will be one of the games of the year.

NYG v. GB, GB season over?

Last edited by no bare feet : 12-21-2010 at 05:02 PM.
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 05:14 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

goooooo Titans! and Chargers. and every player blessed enough to be on my championship game fantasy roster.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 05:16 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!and Chiefs take care of buisness and what SD does means NOTHING
Old 12-21-2010, 05:22 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hate 4 o'clock games. Damn west coast team.

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ESPN needs to ban the use of the word swagger. I can't take hearing Mark Schlereth saying how a team gained or lost their swagger.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We have a playoff game with the Packers. I hope we can rebound from the loss.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 05:59 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!and Chiefs take care of buisness and what SD does means NOTHING
Titans and Raiders didn't look so bad last week :)
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bills are looking scary. Should be a good game. Can't say I'm 100% confident the Pats'll win

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't wait to see sexy rexy tearing up the jaguars.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rest up Chicago and let the Jets clinch to prevent a long week of "What if we miss out on the playoffs" vs Buffalo in Week 17!

Save us the heartbreak for once will ya.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 07:07 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
and we're 6-0 at home so double :) :)
Old 12-21-2010, 08:22 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would really like the Bears to win out and clinch the #2 seed, so I'm hoping they still show up this week and try to win. The thought of being the #3 seed and hosting GB a week after playing them as the #6 seed is a bad feeling for me.

So I hope we win out and knock the Packers out of the playoffs.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aaron Rodgers cleared to play Sunday.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-21-2010, 08:44 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Aaron Rodgers cleared to play Sunday.
Do me a favor Giants and knock them out of the playoff picture for me. It may be somewhat surprising, but I'd rather play you again in Chicago than them for a 3rd time. Division rivals who play eachother in the playoffs always make for tough matchups, regardless of how the season series went.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Do me a favor Giants and knock them out of the playoff picture for me. It may be somewhat surprising, but I'd rather play you again in Chicago than them for a 3rd time. Division rivals who play eachother in the playoffs always make for tough matchups, regardless of how the season series went.
I'm with you on that. Division games are always close and usually can go either way regardless of where the game is. I have no idea what to expect out of us on Sunday though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-21-2010, 11:12 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's go Seahawks? Aside from Green Bay of course.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 11:15 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Eagles could really use a big win by the Saints. Hopefully, Eagles can finish out the season with two wins and get homefield throughout the playoffs.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 11:18 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I expect the usual Bills-Pats December game, where Freddy tears it up in bad weather and we lose by a touchdown, or are we just going to flat out lose by 30+ ?

I pray Fitzy can make it interesting. We've only had one bad game in our last 9, but New England is scary good.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Should I expect the usual Bills-Pats December game, where Freddy tears it up in bad weather and we lose by a touchdown, or are we just going to flat out lose by 30+ ?

I pray Fitzy can make it interesting. We've only had one bad game in our last 9, but New England is scary good.
Well, you guys made it a close game against us the first go-around.
And that's before you guys hit your stride with Fitz. I think it'll be a good game ala Flynn and the Packers

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Froman
Rookie

Froman hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
Rest up Chicago and let the Jets clinch to prevent a long week of "What if we miss out on the playoffs" vs Buffalo in Week 17!

Save us the heartbreak for once will ya.
Ha. 2 years in a row Jets get in via teams resting starters. That's real fair.
Froman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 12:11 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Titans looked great, but we don't lose at home.

It'll be cold and it'll be loud! Just how I like my Arrowhead!

/bundles up
/gets to Arrowhead, still freezes

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 12:18 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And this is why I want to see Packs and Bears. It'll be such a good game, in the playoffs.
Old 12-22-2010, 01:12 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well the NFL picked LITERALLY the two worst matchups to put in primetime on Thurs. and Sat. Jesus. Every single other ******* game this week is either compelling because of the matchup or has playoff implications.

Looking at it preseason, why would they think Matt Moore or Derek Anderson would be a good idea? Jeez.

The game of the year will be NYG @ GB. It's a playoff game.

And as much as everyone makes fun of the NFCW, the SF-STL matchup will have a playoff feel to it as well - although it will be like watching womens basketball as opposed to mens.
gpngc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 01:23 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quick question... is there no flexed game yet for W17 because they are waiting to figure out which would be the most compelling matchup? Or is there simply no Sunday nighter in 17?

It's funny because if the Falcons win, the NFL would almost definitely choose the Seahawks or Bucs for the final flex game depending on their matchup this week...
gpngc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 08:32 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I can't decide who I would rather play. I'm leaning to the Giants because I doubt Green Bay is going to commit 20 penalties again and I think our offensive line will do much better against the Giants. But how about the Bears just win out, take the second seed and then it doesn't matter who wins this game.
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote