Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-22-2010, 08:37 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Yeah sure, its to talk about the eagles offense, but when we got guys coming in and saying "Yeah they are good but they arent as good as this team". its just annoying.
So?

The Eagles could be breaking a record on offense. When a team does this, historical perspective is often brought up to gauge how impressive it is. That Patriots offense is viewed by most as the best offense of the modern age, so naturally, they'll be brought up quickly. Is it always accurate or wise to come to conclusions based on this? No, but it is inevitable. Don't feel like the Pats fan is trying to steal your team's thunder.

We're here to discuss this record if broken by the Eagles, whether it's through admiration, criticism, and/or comparison. You have no grounds to take issue with this.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 08:52 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
So?

The Eagles could be breaking a record on offense. When a team does this, historical perspective is often brought up to gauge how impressive it is. That Patriots offense is viewed by most as the best offense of the modern age, so naturally, they'll be brought up quickly. Is it always accurate or wise to come to conclusions based on this? No, but it is inevitable. Don't feel like the Pats fan is trying to steal your team's thunder.

We're here to discuss this record if broken by the Eagles, whether it's through admiration, criticism, and/or comparison. You have no grounds to take issue with this.
Id understand it if the question was brought up of "is this the best ever" or "how does it compare to (insert team)" it was just there way of shooting down what they are doing.

"they wouldnt do **** against this defense", "they dont have anything on this offense!" gets annoying.

Its not even that im an eagles fan, just a football fan in general. The 2007 patriots is the best Offense i have ever seen and ive never argued that in this thread, its just not the topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 08:58 PM    (permalink
D-Shiznit
Rookie

D-Shiznit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Shiznit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Shiznit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Shiznit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Shiznit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Shiznit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Shiznit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Shiznit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Shiznit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Shiznit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Shiznit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They talked about the Birds breaking this record on Playbook today on NFLN.

Here's the link to the vid:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/philadelph...Need-for-speed
D-Shiznit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 09:01 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

cool thread dude. no one gives a **** unless they win a ring. ask the patriots about records and no rings.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Morton
Veteran

Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton

Eagles offense is nice, but it's only a slightly above-average passing offense. It's an elite rushing offense, but those aren't nearly as hard to stop as elite passing offenses.

I'll give the nod to the 2010 and 2007 Patriots as superior offenses, but the Eagles offense is still impressive.
Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 10:03 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton View Post
Eagles offense is nice, but it's only a slightly above-average passing offense. It's an elite rushing offense, but those aren't nearly as hard to stop as elite passing offenses.

I'll give the nod to the 2010 and 2007 Patriots as superior offenses, but the Eagles offense is still impressive.
i wouldnt say that we are better in either, we are the 6th ranked passing offense and the 4th best rushing....seems pretty balanced.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 12-22-2010, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
Still, they wouldn't do crap against the 2000 Ravens or the 2007 Giants.
Or the 2010 pats!

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 12:48 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
cool thread dude. no one gives a **** unless they win a ring. ask the patriots about records and no rings.
Hey, no talking about the Pats offense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 01:07 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Hey, no talking about the Pats offense.
Yeah, you already do enough of that.

Quote:
Old 12-23-2010, 01:14 AM    (permalink
Stamper
Rookie

Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stamper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
Which is totally irrelevant to anything being discussed in this thread.
Was about to say the same thing.

That post was so irrelevant it's unreal.
Stamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 01:19 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Um. Neat. I guess? How many teams have had four players combine for 40+ TDs? A hundred? Boring "record" is boring record.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 01:35 AM    (permalink
10Titans28
Rookie

10Titans28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.10Titans28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.10Titans28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.10Titans28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.10Titans28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.10Titans28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.10Titans28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.10Titans28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.10Titans28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.10Titans28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.10Titans28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

honestly these stats arent ever going to mean anything until they turn those stats into a superbowl. its really cute how vick gets those 30 or 40 yard runs but i cant see him leading his team to winning a superbowl and beating a solid franchise like the pats or steelers. they'll go deep in the playoffs but i dont see a superbowl win. i know vick's only thrown like 5 picks this year and about 18 td's with another 5 or so rushing td's and the eagles offense is stout. but their defense really lacks and several spots and you cant win superbowls without a defense
10Titans28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 01:53 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This just seems like the record Manning just set: Highest QB Rating for a 3 game losing streak where the QB throws 10+ picks.

It's interesting, but I think you are looking too much into it.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:12 AM    (permalink
10Titans28
Rookie

10Titans28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.10Titans28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.10Titans28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.10Titans28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.10Titans28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.10Titans28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.10Titans28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.10Titans28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.10Titans28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.10Titans28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.10Titans28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
This just seems like the record Manning just set: Highest QB Rating for a 3 game losing streak where the QB throws 10+ picks.

It's interesting, but I think you are looking too much into it.
very true. a lot of wasted time on a pointless record/stat
10Titans28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 05:01 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't get it, why are Patriots fans arguing with no one? I'm going to delete offending posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 09:32 AM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yay for completely arbitrary records. what about the team that had 3 players with 12 TDs or 4 players with 9 TDs huh? I don't care because when you get to set the parameters you can find random meaningless records all over the place

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 09:56 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Im not whining about anything, i just dont wanna read about **** that has nothing to do with the thread.

You cant talk about anyones offense other than yours....and thats ok man, whatever just admit it.

And how was i proven wrong? Because you said the Pats offense was better? i never said they werent....i just said it was pointless to bring it up....but yeah i guess im wrong....
Really, so you're saying that people never bring up adjacent points or paradoxes in other thread topics? It happens all the time. Like anytime someone brings up LeBron, someone else brings up Kobe, whether it relates to discussion at hand or not. Usually it's a pretty fun debate unless someone makes an issue with it.

That out of the way, pretty damn impressive by the Iggles. I would love it if Shady McCoy tacked on a few more TD's this week to win me my fantasy league!
Old 12-23-2010, 10:21 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
yay for completely arbitrary records. what about the team that had 3 players with 12 TDs or 4 players with 9 TDs huh? I don't care because when you get to set the parameters you can find random meaningless records all over the place
This. Elias Sports Bureau finds a new record every 30 seconds by just changing some variables around.

Pointless thread is pointless.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 10:42 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm an Eagles fan, and I really don't care that much. It is a cool feat and all, but I don't care about it any more than if the Pats, Colts, Browns, etc. were on the verge of achieving it. I'm much more worried about the team's defense, offensive line, and injury issues.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 12:48 PM    (permalink
irishbucsfan
Rookie

irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Overused phrase is overused.

"Frosties are corn flakes for people who can't face reality"
irishbucsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 01:40 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
Colts 2004

Harrison 15
Wayne 12
Stokley 10
Edge 9

Suprised Edge only got to 9.
Wouldn't that be 4 guys then? Including Manning
Old 12-23-2010, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
Wouldn't that be 4 guys then? Including Manning
I think this only counts rushing/receiving/return TDs. Vick has 20 passing TDs and 8 rushing TDs right now.
Old 12-23-2010, 03:47 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's a great offense with some ridiculous speed. I like all the skill players, especially McCoy and Maclin.

That said, I cannot wait to see this season's most hyped team get physically mauled in the playoffs by someone...I'm guessing the Giants.

^^ I realize this sentiment will be felt by many about the Jets.
Old 12-23-2010, 05:40 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also to be fair to obscure, stupid records, they can get a lot more obscure than most players to reach double digit TDs. 10 is a nice round number, it's the beginning of the two digit numbers, it's not like they're getting TOO obscure here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 12:08 AM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
I think this only counts rushing/receiving/return TDs. Vick has 20 passing TDs and 8 rushing TDs right now.
Ah, that makes sense.