Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 12-24-2010, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
When it comes down to it Posey as the example is going to end up with about 60k if he stays all for years.
Really? 60K? Uh, try harder.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 11:11 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://undergrad.osu.edu/admissions/quick-facts.html

Quote:
•Tuition (full-time undergraduate, Columbus): $9,420
Quote:
•Room and board (most popular combination): $10,164
Let's be generous and say $400 for books per quarter since OSU is on quarters: $1,600

Meal plan.

Essentially a gym membership at the WHAC.

Injury care, surgeries, and rehabilitation paid for.

Training table, drinks and good nutritional foods.

Emergency fund- see Evan Turner's braces.

Am I missing anything?

Sorry DeVier, they won't pay for your tattoos. Rough life you've got going on.
Old 12-24-2010, 11:15 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
http://undergrad.osu.edu/admissions/quick-facts.html

Let's be generous and say $400 for books per quarter since OSU is on quarters: $1,600

Meal plan.

Essentially a gym membership at the WHAC.

Injury care, surgeries, and rehabilitation paid for.

Training table, drinks and good nutritional foods.

Emergency fund- see Evan Turner's braces.

Am I missing anything?

Sorry DeVier, they won't pay for your tattoos. Rough life you've got going on.
99% of the time the school will help them find a job during the summer.

Basically, there is little to nothing that the school won't cover/help you out with if you really want.

Sorry, but normal college kids aren't making enough money to afford flat screen TVs or brand new cars, so neither should athletes. If they wanted, football players would easily have enough money and other benefits that they would be living a modest lifestyle 24/7. It's the fact that they think they don't have enough money to buy **** they don't need.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not too far off. I wasn't familiar with how much tutition is for in state, because I'm out of state. And Books at $400 would only be $1200. They're called quarters, but most students only take classes for 3 of them. Even with all that, it doesn't compare to what everyone else involved in college football makes.

But no matter what he gets it doesn't change the fact that he should be allowed to sell anything that he owns.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
By the way, can anyone explain to me the difference between these 2 high profile QB's cases and that of Rhett Bomar a few years back at Oklahoma?
They are selling their stuff, which they cannot do. Rhett took a job at a dealership which paid him a lot of money for not working at all.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 12:23 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Even with all that, it doesn't compare to what everyone else involved in college football makes.
This has no real relevance to anything at all. That's how the real world works. Life's a ***** sometimes and not always fair.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thats all fine and well, but the NCAA shouldn't have ******** rules preventing players from selling their own property in order to get more money. Thats what this whole issue is really about.

Last edited by Smooth Criminal : 12-24-2010 at 12:37 PM.
Old 12-24-2010, 01:19 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thats all fine and well, but the NCAA shouldn't have ******** rules preventing players from selling their own property in order to get more money. Thats what this whole issue is really about.
without the NCAA, they would have not have gotten this property. That is their logic and it's pretty sound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 01:19 PM    (permalink
mellojello
Veteran

mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Life isn't fair, anyone who tells you differently is feeding you bs or just doesn't know better.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, USC got hosed. I'm a Cal fan and I was happy when SC got nailed, but I read the NCAA report and I was completely unconvinced that they had committed any kind of violation that fit the punishment. It will go down as a witchhunt in my mind and any reporter with any integrity would have called it the same way. Nobody had the balls to write about it becuaes the tide was completely against SC at the time.

The coaches that care about players as student-athletes and run clean programs end up in the unemployment line. Randy Shannon and Phillip Fulmer are two guys that come to mind. Yet, jackoffs like Lane Kiffin have a job. No, life is not fair.

I may watch the Oregon & Auburn game, but moreso becuase I like watching Oregon football. For the most part, I watch my Cal football and accept it for what it is. As far as caring for NCAA football, it doesn't do much for me and I have no interest in supporting it.

At least we still have the NFL.
mellojello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
without the NCAA, they would have not have gotten this property. That is their logic and it's pretty sound.
Not really. They own it they should be free to do whatever they want with it.

Old 12-24-2010, 01:37 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not really. They own it they should be free to do whatever they want with it.
Those things have value because they're athletes, so they're making money off of being athletes, which would make them professional not amateur athletes. No one said they can't sell them when they're not playing college football, but when you're an amateur athlete you're not allowed to make money off it.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
This has no real relevance to anything at all. That's how the real world works. Life's a ***** sometimes and not always fair.
In the wise words of one of my editors at the newspaper I work for, "**** fair".
Old 12-24-2010, 02:15 PM    (permalink
mellojello
Veteran

mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
In the wise words of one of my editors at the newspaper I work for, "**** fair".
You know, when you're in HS or even college, you may think that's the way the world works. I know there's some younger guys in this forum and if you don't believe it, ask your parents.

When I have kids, I plan to teach them that they can and probably should fight for fairness, but not to ever expect it.
Old 12-24-2010, 05:24 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
They are selling their stuff, which they cannot do. Rhett took a job at a dealership which paid him a lot of money for not working at all.
OK, so it's pretty damn close.
Both got $, for not doing anything, but rather for being someone.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 05:55 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the NCAA refuses to ban them from the bowl game but the first five game of next year, what difference does it make if the NCAA says: "we'll ban them for the first five games of 2012"
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 06:23 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Allowing players to sell their own property would immediately lead to college athletes getting paid. What's to stop a coach from using something like this as a recruiting pitch: "Come to our school. If you sign with us, I can get a booster to buy your socks from you for $100,000"? College players take whatever money the wanted as long as they claim something of theirs was sold.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 06:28 PM    (permalink
mellojello
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
If the NCAA refuses to ban them from the bowl game but the first five game of next year, what difference does it make if the NCAA says: "we'll ban them for the first five games of 2012"
Haha...I'd love to watch as someone at the NCAA answers this.
Old 12-24-2010, 09:36 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Allowing players to sell their own property would immediately lead to college athletes getting paid. What's to stop a coach from using something like this as a recruiting pitch: "Come to our school. If you sign with us, I can get a booster to buy your socks from you for $100,000"? College players take whatever money the wanted as long as they claim something of theirs was sold.
Apparently this rule is pretty new. Like 2004. So I'd say selling flair for profit has been a reality for decades.

The fact is if a kid wants money he is going to get it. I think the idiots should be banned from the bowl (which OSU suggested but the NCAA rejected winkwink). But selling your own property for profit is not a heinous crime. I don't think you can or will stop kids from getting paid if they want it. This kinda crap happens everywhere.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 04:34 AM    (permalink
JHL6719
Veteran

JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post

Exactly... what good does it do to ban them for the first 5 games next season if they all decide to enter the draft...

Either you're ruled eligible to play or you're not. If you're not eligible, it begins immediately. Not only that, but if they investigate and find that you were ineligible to play in games that have already taken place, you may have to vacate those games, face sanctions, etc.

I've never seen anything like this before in my life. It's ridiculous.
JHL6719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 06:06 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHL6719 View Post
Exactly... what good does it do to ban them for the first 5 games next season if they all decide to enter the draft...

Either you're ruled eligible to play or you're not. If you're not eligible, it begins immediately. Not only that, but if they investigate and find that you were ineligible to play in games that have already taken place, you may have to vacate those games, face sanctions, etc.

I've never seen anything like this before in my life. It's ridiculous.
Uhhh, you just saw something a hell of a lot worse with Cash Newton.
Old 12-25-2010, 06:22 AM    (permalink
JHL6719
Veteran

JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Uhhh, you just saw something a hell of a lot worse with Cash Newton.

I'm talking about the NCAA and this "punishment", along with the ridiculous logic behind it, not whatever the alledged is guilty/not guilty of in either situation.

Cam was ruled eligible to play by the NCAA. Had he been ruled ineligible, he would've sat immediately, not next season. Auburn chose to play him anyway and take the risk because there was a shot at the national title at stake.

I've never seen kids be guilty of something that makes them ineligible to play, be ruled ineligible by the NCAA, and play anyway...

Your very first post that I quoted in this thread where you said none of this makes sense and I agreed with you.... well... this is why.
JHL6719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 06:38 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHL6719 View Post
I'm talking about the NCAA and this "punishment", along with the ridiculous logic behind it, not whatever the alledged is guilty/not guilty of in either situation.

Cam was ruled eligible to play by the NCAA. Had he been ruled ineligible, he would've sat immediately, not next season. Auburn chose to play him anyway and take the risk because there was a shot at the national title at stake.

I've never seen kids be guilty of something that makes them ineligible to play, be ruled ineligible by the NCAA, and play anyway...

Your very first post that I quoted in this thread where you said none of this makes sense and I agreed with you.... well... this is why.
I see. Sorry, I was confused by what you were flabbergasted about. Like you mentioned, I too am baffled by the logic. And supposedly, OSU wink wink nudge nudge, recommended SB suspension but the NCAA said nope. Yeah right, like anyone believes that.

It's all a farce and is for me the straw that broke the camel's back wrt the NCAA. A sport needs integrity to be successful. If you don't think that the game is as clean as it should be, then you start questioning motives, you start trying to figure out who is playing favorites, and it ends up ruining the game on the field.

Pretty frustrating. Stewart Mandel has a good writeup on it but doesn't take it far enough, IMO. The organization is a joke when schools get slaps on the wrist. And don't get me wrong, I think the rule they broke is a joke. But they should have followed it, as those rules are what it takes to play the game, no matter how silly. And those kids sure as hell knew it, despite what OSU is claiming.

Here is the link.
Old 12-27-2010, 09:31 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

http://network.yardbarker.com/all_sp...efense/3854836

Thad Gibson's biceps disagree with the "Yeah, we didn't know we couldn't sell this stuff" argument.

Quote:
The OSU players in questions are using a common answer, the same answer that Newton used in the midst of his scandal. Basically, they didn’t know they were in the wrong.

While it’s possible that the players are telling the truth, former Buckeye defensive starter and current San Francisco 49er Thaddeus Gibson said that they were told not to sell personal items fairly often. Gibson played for OSU from 2007-09.

“Oh yeah, they (OSU athletic director Gene Smith and the coaches) talked about it a lot,” Gibson said Thursday in a phone interview with The Lantern.

This would appear to contradict what Gene Smith said Thursday, unless those warnings didn’t start occurring until November 2009.
What say you, Antonio Pittman?

Quote:
This osu tattoo stuff is silly. Cats been gettin hookups on tatts since back in 01
Old 12-27-2010, 01:48 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God, I wish I could just plead ignorance to every wrong doing I've ever done/will do.

"No, I swear officer, I had no idea she was unconscious and I have no idea how she got that way..."

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

You can plead ignorance, and like these players you wont get away with it. They got suspended 5 games and their names and school's repuation are tarnished. The only reason they're allowed to be playing in the bowl game is to make money for everyone else involved. And of course Gibson and Pittman say everyone knew that they were violations, no one actually believes the garbage ignorance excuse we're being fed. If these comments prove anything, its just further proof of how corrupt the NCAA is and how ******** ruling them eligible for the bowl game but not next season is.

The only one getting away with pleading ignorance is Cam Newton.

Last edited by Smooth Criminal : 12-27-2010 at 04:03 PM.