Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

View Poll Results: Favorite Season Ever?
Yes 3 21.43%
No 7 50.00%
Not sure 4 28.57%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-15-2011, 12:49 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2010: Favorite Patriots Season Ever?

Is this season your favorite season of Patriots football ever?

For me, it definitely is. As a fan of the draft and of the Patriots...seeing 3 rookie classes converge and integrate into this roster with the key veterans has been really fun to watch. The atmosphere surrounding the team has been nothing but positive and fans of other teams have had a really hard time hating anything about this team.
Old 01-15-2011, 01:03 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On the contrary... I hate everything about that team... You guys are beast, but F the Patriots.... And I mean **** them with respect.. but I do hate them...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 01:06 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
On the contrary... I hate everything about that team... You guys are beast, but F the Patriots.... And I mean **** them with respect.. but I do hate them...
I think you just hate that you can't hate them like you wish you could hate them.
Old 01-15-2011, 01:19 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I think you just hate that you can't hate them like you wish you could hate them.
I'm sure its something like that. When Brady leaves I won't hate them nearly as much or at all really. Right now he's way too much of a threat for me to like. Usually Mannings my most hated but with him watching on TV, Brady will get the hate usually reserved for Manning. I counted you guys out when you shipped out Moss and had to deal with that suspect defense, but the way the whole team rallied after that has been truly remarkable. I want to wish you guys luck this weekend, beating the Jets isn't a small feet but after that last time I don't really see you guys losing. I hope to see you in AFC Championship game provided we win this weekend.

Last edited by trkaline : 01-15-2011 at 01:21 AM.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 07:40 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
I'm sure its something like that. When Brady leaves I won't hate them nearly as much or at all really. Right now he's way too much of a threat for me to like. Usually Mannings my most hated but with him watching on TV, Brady will get the hate usually reserved for Manning. I counted you guys out when you shipped out Moss and had to deal with that suspect defense, but the way the whole team rallied after that has been truly remarkable. I want to wish you guys luck this weekend, beating the Jets isn't a small feet but after that last time I don't really see you guys losing. I hope to see you in AFC Championship game provided we win this weekend.
I see what you did there haha...

The jury is still om whether this is my favourite season, but it's definetly up there. If we win it all there's no question that this is the best season ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Last edited by Razor : 01-15-2011 at 08:01 AM. Reason: iPhone fail
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 12:55 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's up there for sure. This has been an extremely satisfying ride.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea, if we don't win the Super Bowl then it definitely won't be.
I think my fav Super Bowl year is the 2003 season, as of now.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty much what others have said. If we win it all, this could be my favorite season ever. Thus far it's been amazing and this team has done so much better then anyone gave them credit for (Jmike saying we wouldn't and arent close to winning a SB any time soon haha). Go Pats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Too soon. I hate to be that guy but I have a bad feeling about tomorrow. We opened our mouths up a little more than we usually do, subtle or not I don't like it.
Old 01-15-2011, 03:01 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Too soon. I hate to be that guy but I have a bad feeling about tomorrow. We opened our mouths up a little more than we usually do, subtle or not I don't like it.
Sign me up for some of this as well. We've been far more vocal than we usually are and it's weird.....

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 01-15-2011, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know I was one of the first to voice my concern with this matchup, but the more this week has gone on, the more I realize that this is BB with two weeks of prep time and a home game. He has this team ready to play, Sanchez is the key here. If he plays anything like he did last week against a very pedestrian Colts defense were going to win this game big.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I know I was one of the first to voice my concern with this matchup, but the more this week has gone on, the more I realize that this is BB with two weeks of prep time and a home game. He has this team ready to play, Sanchez is the key here. If he plays anything like he did last week against a very pedestrian Colts defense were going to win this game big.
Yeah.. I used to be worried, but then I read the following:
BB is 9-2 after bye weeks in the regular season and 4 following a bye week in the playoffs. Sanchez cannot win this game for them, I don't see them putting up more than 17 points against us. And they won't limit the NE offense to FGs in the red zone like they did with the Colts. 31-16 is my prediction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 03:29 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Trends are fine until they go the other way. This is playoff football and it's going to be a very tough game no matter what. I hope to high hell we can pull it out because losing to the Jets is a fate worse than death. I think we've got a lot of things going in our favor and it's not a particularly good match up for the Jest...but a lot of the things we exploited the last game will not be as easy to come by this time around.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 01-18-2011, 01:41 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ahhh . . . the benefit of late voting . . .

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 09:30 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Yea, if we don't win the Super Bowl then it definitely won't be.
I think my fav Super Bowl year is the 2003 season, as of now.
...and it still is :)

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote