Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 03-21-2007, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Lions and Drafting WR

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft0...ohn&id=2806572

Interesting in 2005 we wanted a cornerback not a LB. But 3 corners went ahead of us in PacMan, thank goodness, Antrell Rolle and Carlos Rogers. Millen was left scrambling and couldn't trade down so they decided to go with what they thought was value. Stupid West Coast Offense and their tall slow receivers.
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember wanting Carlos Rogers pretty bad.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could see Rogers being a good fit. Our secondary would be in much better shape than it is today.
Old 03-21-2007, 03:24 PM    (permalink
LionSmack
Veteran

LionSmack hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

How do you know they couldn't trade down? Perhaps you recall that they made that pick about 60 seconds into their 15 on the clock. I felt at the time that they didn't try as hard as they could and it's even more obvious as time goes by.
LionSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Wow I didn't realize it was that early in the 15 min. Clayton made it seem like nobody wanted to trade. Stupid Millen.
Old 03-21-2007, 05:19 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea i rly wanted Rolle. It seems like they have always wanted a CB or safety and always miss out. I think they wanted sean taylor but the redskins took him right in front of us They also wanted huff but he went before we could get him as well. Of course those two years it worked out for us getting roy and sims but it does look like they have tried going after CB and safety and just miss out a lot
Old 03-21-2007, 06:11 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I wanted Derrick Johnson or Antrel Rolle in 2005...

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 06:12 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybe Next Year Millen2 View Post
I could see Rogers being a good fit. Our secondary would be in much better shape than it is today.
It's looking pretty rough right now!!! :)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 06:21 PM    (permalink
TacticaLion
Pro Bowler

TacticaLion hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
It's looking pretty rough right now!!! :)
Actually, I think it'll be solid by the start of the season.

We'll target a CB in the draft, signed Fisher, Wilson is improving and, if Bryant can stay healthy, will be a solid player for us. If we find a way to replace Kennedy, I'll be ecstatic.
Old 03-21-2007, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanted Carlos Rogers or Antrel Rolle in '05. I was so adamently against Derrick Johnson people thought I was on some heavy duty narcotics I think . . . lol
Old 03-21-2007, 09:21 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved Derrick Johnson's "Bolo Punch" move.. Wanted him badly... I was so depressed when we picked Mike Williams...

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote