Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-13-2011, 05:57 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't forget Walter and the Dude

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 05:58 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The bottom of the page monster gets me again..... :(
Old 01-13-2011, 06:03 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you guys picked some good ones.
Sam Rockwell is great.

Gotta throw out the Bruce:

Old 01-13-2011, 06:09 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post

Least Favorites:

I will agree with Oppum from Saving Private Ryan and the asshole guard from The Green Mile. Can't stand them.
I hate that actor. I have no idea why but I wanna punch him every time I see him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Favorites:

Least Favorites:

Mark Zuckerberg is more likable than Rudy (especially in real life).

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:10 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 01-13-2011, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

:D

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 08:18 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 01-13-2011, 08:26 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 08:37 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post

Just general Blizzard badasses. Hate that they killed Illidan in FT
To throw in my nerdness, I remember the night our guild first downed him. After weeks of trying. It was a pretty exciting moment. His Warglaive dropped.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 08:40 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
To throw in my nerdness, I remember the night our guild first downed him. After weeks of trying. It was a pretty exciting moment. His Warglaive dropped.
I heard that they brought him back in WoW, never played it myself though. Doesn't make a different, he the games biggest badass in RoC with the coolest voice I've ever heard in a video game. Dark and brooding.....awesome.

But that ***** Arthas had to go and run him through. Arthas should go in my hated category for that.....
Old 01-13-2011, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some really good ones in here, I'll add:

My favorite quote is when he goes:

"You guys ordered Pizza without me??" and Chandler responds by saying "yea, we even got the Joey special" then Joey screams "TWO PIZZAS?!?!?"
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I forgot...

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 12:12 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hrmmm cool thread...

Favourites

Starscream - Transformers(Cartoon of course)
Michelangelo - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Chuck - Chuck
Chuck - Gossip Girl
Dexter - Dexter
Don Draper - Mad Men
Tyler Durden - Fight Club
Verbal - The Usual Suspects
Gambit - Xmen
Riggins - Friday Night Lights
Abed - Community
Annie - Community
Thad - Blue Mountain State

Hated

Cyclops - Xmen
Superman...
Batman
Deb Morgan - Dexter
La Guerta - Dexter
Neutered Angel - Dexter
Peggy - Mad Men
Skyler - Breaking Bad
Peyton - One Tree Hill
Tammy Taylor - Friday Night Lights

I'm blanking on so many right now!!!

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 12:13 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For most hated, the entire cast of Entourage that isn't Kevin Dillon or Jeremy Piven works.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-14-2011, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everytime I go to post my favorite movie characters someone else goes ahead and posts someone else I love. Bruce cambell mention above I can't believe I didnt already put down. Evil Dead is just full of win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
Hrmmm cool thread...

Favourites

Starscream - Transformers(Cartoon of course)
Michelangelo - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Chuck - Chuck
Chuck - Gossip Girl
Dexter - Dexter
Don Draper - Mad Men
Tyler Durden - Fight Club
Verbal - The Usual Suspects
Gambit - Xmen
Riggins - Friday Night Lights
Abed - Community
Annie - Community
Thad - Blue Mountain State

Hated

Cyclops - Xmen
Superman...
Batman
Deb Morgan - Dexter
La Guerta - Dexter
Neutered Angel - Dexter
Peggy - Mad Men
Skyler - Breaking Bad
Peyton - One Tree Hill

I'm blanking on so many right now!!!
What the hell?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-14-2011, 12:31 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia
Hated

Cyclops - Xmen
Superman...
Batman
Deb Morgan - Dexter
La Guerta - Dexter
Neutered Angel - Dexter
Peggy - Mad Men
Skyler - Breaking Bad
Peyton - One Tree Hill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur
What the hell?
What the hell? x2

Last edited by TACKLE : 01-14-2011 at 12:36 AM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 12:35 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 12:36 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speaking of Veronica Mars. Most hated:

Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 03:40 AM    (permalink
swordman
Rookie

swordman hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think there is two kind of hated characters. The kind you hate because it is a useless, annoying character you know like skylar in breaking bad, marc zuckerberg in the social network and all the other guys you hate but you are supposed to hate like for exemple Sephiroth in FF7 I hated his guts for killing Aeris but that's the point that's what makes him a cool character

on with my list ( a lot have already been mentionned)

Loved

the fact that he destroys Zach braff verbally every episode made watch scrubs longer than I should have been

How can you not love this badass space bounty hunter

He'll f**k your wife Hell he'll f**k your daughter get drunk and not give s**t

I loved him in spaced always high on speed, the scene where he starts to here music from normal sounds is just amazing

witty, smart, romantic and still stands for what's good during the worst thing a human can go through. I truly love him!

Annoying or useless characters

God I couldn't stand her in friends she is not funny, I'd f**k her but she is not gorgeous, her storylines were useless I mean WHY ARE YOU HERE? she never knew what she wanted she was always bitching and moaning god get out of this show!

Characters that you have to hate

Probably the most evil human being that ever was on TV but he made OZ what it is

the bad guy in "the professional" also truly evil

So cool but so evil why did you kill Aeris? I was going to bang her now I have to settle for Tifa

She made me burn the companion cube and the cake was a lie Evil!

And the ones I don't know if I love them them or hate them

Do i love him or hate him ? He is so cunning, unloyal but he's just trying to survive and he loves his brother. I don't know if I like him or not but he was definitely cool
On a side note OZ was a very cool show

the devil in constantine he is so funny and cool but you know.... he is the devil so...

Life is hard then we die

The only real wisdom is knowing you know nothing
swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 12:55 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Zeus was a badass in the movie.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh hey whats up Daft Punk?
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 02:24 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually came in here again to post Hank Moody. Glad to see someone already repped him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 02:32 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordman View Post

Loved

witty, smart, romantic and still stands for what's good during the worst thing a human can go through. I truly love him!

Characters that you have to hate

Probably the most evil human being that ever was on TV but he made OZ what it is

the bad guy in "the professional" also truly evil
Couldn't agree any more with these. Schillinger is what hatred is all about.

Stansfield is definitely sick, evil, and overall hated, but I can't help but love his over-the-top-ness.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote