Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 03-21-2007, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Slasher28
Rookie

Slasher28 needs more cowbell.
Default Sig up for grabs

Cut me some slack, I'm only ten, I'd didn't think it meant that much to give a sig out when I didn't know someone was using it

Sig thanks to the amazing jackalope

Last edited by Slasher28 : 03-21-2007 at 07:39 PM.
Slasher28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 04:16 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher28 View Post

please give me credit
We've seen that before. It's not new. Seems like you're just a rip off artist and I hate those. What's so cool about getting credit for it anyways? Get a life!

Please tell me I'm wrong and show us other sigs you've made.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 04:17 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Didn't Thule make that sig?

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 04:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway View Post
Didn't Thule make that sig?
If that's true, that will be fuuuuuuuuuuuny! HAHAHAHA!!!!

I even think that's worth a banning.
Old 03-21-2007, 04:23 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
If you're so good at making sigs and post them in every teams forum why did you need someone else to make yours. I smell BS. They all have totally different looks to them.
I don't believe him for a second.
Old 03-21-2007, 04:23 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ead.php?t=1264

It is Thule's sig. How dumb can one person be?

Designs by D-Unit

Old 03-21-2007, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Slasher28
Rookie

Slasher28 needs more cowbell.

I'm just spreading them

Sig thanks to the amazing jackalope
Slasher28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 04:27 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

Quote:
I'm just spreading them

Designs by D-Unit

Old 03-21-2007, 04:28 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm just spreading them
Dude, that's something you don't do. you can't just go taking sigs that other people made and post them all over without asking. And you sure as hell don't get credit for it.
Old 03-21-2007, 04:29 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I'm just spreading them
Who are you, the sig spreading angel??? Why are you asking for credit?! You are a damn phoney!!! Get out of here and stop spreading them like you've made them or something! If it's not yours to share, then don't share it and ask for credit!!!!! F*** that! Don't even share it all!!!
Old 03-21-2007, 04:30 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Who are you, the sig spreading angel??? Why are you asking for credit?! You are a damn phoney!!! Get out of here and stop spreading them like you've made them or something! If it's not yours to share, then don't share it and ask for credit!!!!! F*** that! Don't even share it all!!!
And was it necessary to make a new thread in every team's thread and then in off topic too.
Old 03-21-2007, 04:49 PM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

robert_in_bigd hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

What is a SIG? A picture with customized crap on it?
robert_in_bigd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 05:19 PM    (permalink
BX
Veteran

BX hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

What the hell!? Did someone just try to "sell" the sig I've been using?

I feel like I woke up in the bathtub with a kidney missing.
Old 03-21-2007, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D-U,

Ban this clown!!!

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 05:18 PM    (permalink
BX
Veteran

BX hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

LOL.

"I'm only ten"

HAHAHA.
Old 03-22-2007, 11:32 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL That made my day.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I banned him. Not for the sig thing, but because he admitted he was 10. You must be at least 13 to use this forum.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote