Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 01-23-2011, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default NFC Champion Green Bay Packers

Super Bowl.

No Qq. This Is A Gloat And Slobber On Packer ***** Thread.

I will start off by saying that if any Wisconsin-born woman finds there way into a club bathroom with Aaron Rodgers they'll let him do whatever he wants and feel like the luckiest chick on the planet.

Clay Matthews has made long hair on guys sexy again.

B.J. Raji is inspiring me to gain 150 pounds to be as awesome as he is.

Tramon Williams says pimpin' ain't easy but it's necessary.

Shields says undraft that, suckahs.

AND THE PACKERS HAD SOME INJURIES THIS YEAR BUT WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Last edited by Sportsfan486 : 01-23-2011 at 05:20 PM.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 05:18 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The offense was atrocious in the 2nd half, but this defense continues to play BIG

Sam Shields with 2 INT and a sack. Love that dude. So stoked right now

NFC CHAMPS YESSSS
Old 01-23-2011, 05:32 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
AND THE PACKERS HAD SOME INJURIES THIS YEAR BUT WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL
Against any other team the Bears would have an argument with their starting QB going out, but given the injuries the Pack has overcome it would be singing to the choir.
TimmG6376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats, guys. I will be rooting for you come Super Bowl Sunday once more.
Old 01-23-2011, 05:55 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So the big question is Sanchez or Roethlisberger? Personally, I'd rather take my chances vs Sanchez. Roethlisberger is a tank and his ability to extend plays is scary.

Edit: I think the Steelers win though
Old 01-23-2011, 07:45 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 08:54 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm really rootin for ya guys in the Super Bowl, despite hating both teams, I would much rather see the packers win. Good luck

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 09:54 PM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GO PACK GO! Rooting for you guys as well.

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM
bullg8rdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 03:02 AM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmG6376 View Post
Against any other team the Bears would have an argument with their starting QB going out, but given the injuries the Pack has overcome it would be singing to the choir.
Haha yeah that's the one good thing about all the injuries we had. No one has any business complaining that they lost because their players got hurt. I was worried about Rodgers after that H2H from Peppers. Can't stand seeing that replay still. Well Rodgers is a man and Cutler isn't. The guy (Jay) wasn't even trying to loosen up his knee or anything, looked like he just gave up. If he couldn't go then he just couldn't go but it looked like he didn't even want to try or care.

I loved watching the week 3 Bears/Packers highlights because the 3 biggest plays came from Jermichael Finley, Nick Barnett, and Morgan Burnett.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 03:26 AM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not going to make any excuses. The Packers outplayed, outcoached and outmanned the Bears. That said, I want nothing but the worst for you guys two weeks from now.
Old 01-24-2011, 03:46 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

awww come on man. Ben is a douchebag. Nobody(other than steeler fans) want to see him win. Of course, Illinois folks will probably be rooting for Mendenhall
Old 01-24-2011, 08:05 AM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
I was worried about Rodgers after that H2H from Peppers. Can't stand seeing that replay still. Well Rodgers is a man and Cutler isn't. The guy (Jay) wasn't even trying to loosen up his knee or anything, looked like he just gave up. If he couldn't go then he just couldn't go but it looked like he didn't even want to try or care..
Yeah, I think it definitely affected his ability to finish off that drive too. His accuracy just wasn't there. At least he has 2 weeks to clear the cobwebs.

Hearing people on radio defending Cutler. And sure if he was hurt and could not be effective on the field that's fine. I think if you look back to when Brady went down and Cassel had to play, you will see Brady doing whatever he can to help the young QB out. And when Rodgers left the Lions game with a concussion, I'm sure he was offering Flynn advice on the sidelines and helping him make adjustments. Cutler just sat there next to Hanie and looked disinterested.
Old 01-24-2011, 10:03 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
I'm not going to make any excuses. The Packers outplayed, outcoached and outmanned the Bears. That said, I want nothing but the worst for you guys two weeks from now.
Stay classy MM31.

Seriously, nothing wrong with the honesty and that's a true rivalry right there. I'd feel the same way towards the Vikings.
Old 01-24-2011, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It still seems so crazy...can't believe it.

I'd like to send out thanks to the following people:
Ted Thompson, for being the ******* man. You're drafting skills are unrivaled. You had the balls to kick Brett to the curb, and hire the right people to run this team. You are the best GM in football.

Mike McCarthy, you dealt with a ton of **** this season.... tough OT losses, a **** ton of injuries (ha ha ha), and having to prepare a team to win 5 straight must win games. Stud.

Aaron Rodgers.... you deserve all the praise coming your way. Waited in the wings for 3 years, produced like none other, dealt with constant Favre-troversy, and stayed classy the whole way. You can cement yourself as one of, if not the, best player in the NFL in two weeks.

Dom Capers, you're defense makes me tingle in my crotch.

Charles Woodson, Tramon Williams, BJ Raji, Cullen Jenkins, Desmond Bishop, Clay Matthews.... and everyone else...all you dudes are pimps.

Jordyzzzz Nelsonzzz... prepare your Super Bowl MVP speech now.

Tim Masthay... you also kick ass.

All my fellow diehard Cheeseheads.... GO PACK GO!

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote