Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-24-2011, 04:14 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilMonkey View Post
sorry, just saw he tweeted that he played through 2 MCL tears, didn't look anything specific up. Didn't think Bruce Gradkowski would lie to me.
I wouldn't believe it either. It does say he tore one, kept playing and then tore the other. But he just didn't finish the game.

Also, I think people are all missing the real point here and that is that Caleb Hanie is the truth. Bears fans of course knew this, but our staff and front office apparently felt that Todd Collins was a necessary signing just before the season, and then an even more necessary play in the NFCCG after he lit the world on fire in his appearances/start earlier in the season...

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 04:16 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I tore my MCL. It hurts like hell. It actually hurts a lot more once you stop playing, I guess the blood just rushes to that area and you get this big knot on your knee and you can't put any weight on it.

I can see why he couldn't play afterwards. The key that everyone is forgetting is that they couldn't shoot him up with pain killers bc of his diabetes. HUGE difference between him and other players for that reason alone.

Would I have played? Probably. It was unbearable pain when I first hurt it, it felt like my knee was shot off. But after 5 minutes it got ok and with my adrenaline pumping, I was able to walk but I couldn't cut or run or put any weight on it.

If he wanted it bad enough, he could have played on it. But at the same time, he did go back in the game and give it a go, but he was largely ineffective so it's not like he didn't try.
Old 01-24-2011, 04:18 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And don't compare this to Rivers. Rivers had a whole week to rehab, get the ACL removed and get injected with a ton of pain killers before he went back out there. This was a different circumstance, this was mid game.

And for the record, while I applaud Rivers for his courage, let's not forget that he had a horrible game. In fact, a strong argument could be made that had Rivers actually sat out of that game, they might have won it, bc the defense was owning Brady.
Old 01-24-2011, 04:27 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
And don't compare this to Rivers. Rivers had a whole week to rehab, get the ACL removed and get injected with a ton of pain killers before he went back out there. This was a different circumstance, this was mid game.

And for the record, while I applaud Rivers for his courage, let's not forget that he had a horrible game. In fact, a strong argument could be made that had Rivers actually sat out of that game, they might have won it, bc the defense was owning Brady.
And Billy Volek came in when Rivers went out, and won, the week before.
Old 01-24-2011, 04:32 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post

Don't talk this nonsense, it's far more important for a QB to flex his machismo than it is for him to reasonably evaluate how effective he could be with an injury.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 04:55 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cutler should have sold his injury better IMO.

There's a reason why those wussy international soccer players get all the love when they're faking injuries to stall for time or hope for a red card against an opponent; gotta roll on the ground like a little ***** and make the fans FEEL your pain!!
Old 01-24-2011, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drew Brees tore his own MCL just to give other teams a chance.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 05:06 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The thing is, this is not the only team Jay Cutler's leadership and character has been questioned. This just really breaks the line, especially in the NFC Championship game. I've heard many times that analysts and scouts questioned his leadership ability as well.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 05:06 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speaking of Philip Rivers he actually defended Cutler -

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2...-cutlers-pain/

HOLY *** WHAT A DOUCHE. **** PHILIP RIVERS!!!!

Hopefully this will be enough for Cutler to grow up and put his stupid jealousy and bitterness towards Rivers away.

My opinion is that if he's injured he's injured. I'm pretty sure he got hurt on the play with 2 minutes left in the half when he was sacked by Sam Shields. He was bent awkwardly and got up as if he hurt his knee.

If you want to criticize anything, he was playing awful football when he was healthy, he could not recognize a blitz until it was literally right on top of him. Probably the worst QB in the NFL at reading the blitz.
Old 01-24-2011, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
so you'd call beerbaron a *****, too? i mean, in the championship week thread, he mentioned that knocking his kneecap out of place was horrifically painful and kept him out of the game. meanwhile, i dislocated both of mine on back to back plays and didn't miss more than two plays.

or, you know, maybe knees are complicated joints and reporting it as an MCL sprain doesn't tell you all you need to know.

but since you're probably a medical professional, i'll just take your word for it. i mean, he's clearly a ***** because you said he's a *****. case closed, eh?

let me know when you've actually spent more than .00238 seconds thinking about something before spewing it out and posting it and we can continue this discussion. until then, moronic, poorly thought out comparisons are STILL moronic and poorly thought out.
Is this the best part of you day? It kind of seems that way.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 05:13 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Regardless if the injury was severe enough I don't think that Cutler isn't going to rebound well from this. I don't think that this will be the reason for it all but I think that it shortens his rope in people's mind so to speak. He could have avoided so much of this ******** if he had left the sideline. Don't let the cameras track your every move, or lack thereof.

Fun fact: Steve Smith finished a game in college with a fractured vertebrate. True Story.
[/homer]
Old 01-24-2011, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn View Post
Fun fact: Steve Smith finished a game in college with a fractured vertebrate. True Story.
[/homer]
But did he play behind the bear o-line?

But in seriousness what was the grade level of Cutlers MCL sprain?
Old 01-24-2011, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cutler actually went out for another series and played and realized he wouldnt help the team if he stayed in with the injury. I hope some people know that

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 05:30 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Cutler should have sold his injury better IMO.

There's a reason why those wussy international soccer players get all the love when they're faking injuries to stall for time or hope for a red card against an opponent; gotta roll on the ground like a little ***** and make the fans FEEL your pain!!
He shouldnt have to. Say what you want about his body language but how can you question his toughness. He's as tough as they come. The fact that morons think him getting pulled by the trainers makes him less tough or less cool is idiotic.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 05:31 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
But did he play behind the bear o-line?

But in seriousness what was the grade level of Cutlers MCL sprain?
A grade two.

Old 01-24-2011, 05:33 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

Quote:
Regardless if the injury was severe enough I don't think that Cutler isn't going to rebound well from this. I don't think that this will be the reason for it all but I think that it shortens his rope in people's mind so to speak. He could have avoided so much of this ******** if he had left the sideline. Don't let the cameras track your every move, or lack thereof.

[/homer]
Why should he have to leave the sidelines? Hanie said himself that Cutler was helping him.

Old 01-24-2011, 05:44 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Cutler actually went out for another series and played and realized he wouldnt help the team if he stayed in with the injury. I hope some people know that

He knew Todd Collins would rise to the occasion.
Old 01-24-2011, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Todd Collins could have been playing with his eyes closed for all we know.

Hitman D

Old 01-24-2011, 05:46 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone who is calling Jay's toughness into question is a complete moron. Back in the Vandy days he was literally beaten to a pulp after almost every single drop back.. Chicago's line is terrible, but if he didn't quit then I doubt he would quit now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

I think we've established that a torn or sprained MCL is a very painful injury and may have inhibited Cutler's ability to play, and that despite this it was the NFC championship game two quarters away from super bowl and he could still walk and use his legs. There's really no point in arguing beyond this.

Hitman D

Old 01-24-2011, 05:57 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
Why should he have to leave the sidelines? Hanie said himself that Cutler was helping him.
Because he served no purpose being there and because of him staying there this entire **** storm has brewed. He is a captain and he didn't act like one at all.

Oh, and remember when you said there wasn't any drama?
Old 01-24-2011, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Because he served no purpose being there and because of him staying there this entire **** storm has brewed. He is a captain and he didn't act like one at all.

Oh, and remember when you said there wasn't any drama?
he wouldve acted like it by staying away not helping when he couldve?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 06:04 PM    (permalink
papageorgio
Rookie

papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You Bears fan are hilarious. Cutler attitude, heart, soul, and drive have always been called into question.The Broncos org and fans were saying for years that Cutler was mentally weak.

Hes the type of guy that will never put the blame on his shoulders. He put down his teammates in Denver and he quit on his team in the NFC title game.

If I was a bears fan and had to see his doofus expression on the sideline I would question him and if he really is the guy that can lead the team next year.
papageorgio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 06:11 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
I think we've established that a torn or sprained MCL is a very painful injury and may have inhibited Cutler's ability to play, and that despite this it was the NFC championship game two quarters away from super bowl and he could still walk and use his legs. There's really no point in arguing beyond this.
Then why are you arguing the fact that the coaches took him out? Cutler didnt take himself out. You're bashing the Bears trainers for not allowing a player with a torn MCL to continue playing?

Old 01-24-2011, 06:11 PM    (permalink
papageorgio
Rookie

papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.papageorgio is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Once, in his rookie year in Denver, 45 minutes before a game, surefire Hall of Fame safety John Lynch was trying to explain something to Cutler about NFL pass coverage. Except Cutler wasn't looking at Lynch. He was texting.

"Man, I'm trying to talk to you!" Lynch protested.

Didn't help. Cutler was all thumbs, head down. Finally, Lynch slapped the phone out of Cutler's hands, smashing it to the floor.

One time, Broncos coach Mike Shanahan thought it would be helpful for Cutler and Broncos legend John Elway to have lunch. Let Cutler drink in some of Elway's experience.

The three of them sat down at a Denver steak joint. Elway, polite as ever, tried to impart some wisdom. Except Cutler wasn't looking at Elway. He wasn't looking at Shanahan, either. He was looking at the TV. The whole time. With his baseball cap on backward. All the way through dessert. Elway did not leave impressed.

This guy will never win anything in the NFL.
papageorgio is offline   Reply With Quote