Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-24-2011, 07:12 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn View Post
Because he served no purpose being there and because of him staying there this entire **** storm has brewed. He is a captain and he didn't act like one at all.

Oh, and remember when you said there wasn't any drama?
So everytime a player gets injured he should leave and assume that morons will call him a quitter?

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 07:12 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by papageorgio View Post
Once, in his rookie year in Denver, 45 minutes before a game, surefire Hall of Fame safety John Lynch was trying to explain something to Cutler about NFL pass coverage. Except Cutler wasn't looking at Lynch. He was texting.

"Man, I'm trying to talk to you!" Lynch protested.

Didn't help. Cutler was all thumbs, head down. Finally, Lynch slapped the phone out of Cutler's hands, smashing it to the floor.

One time, Broncos coach Mike Shanahan thought it would be helpful for Cutler and Broncos legend John Elway to have lunch. Let Cutler drink in some of Elway's experience.

The three of them sat down at a Denver steak joint. Elway, polite as ever, tried to impart some wisdom. Except Cutler wasn't looking at Elway. He wasn't looking at Shanahan, either. He was looking at the TV. The whole time. With his baseball cap on backward. All the way through dessert. Elway did not leave impressed.

This guy will never win anything in the NFL.
Eh, that article was basically a smear piece written by incessant Packer homer and super douche, Woj. I don't even know how that guy gets paid to write for a living. He's the same guy that was screaming for McCarthy and Thompson to be fired after trading Favre to the Jets. Ugh. I can't ******* stand him.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 07:29 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It seems like a lot of media and players are back tracking from what they previously said.

Old 01-24-2011, 07:31 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notredameleo View Post
I have had an MCL tear before and I'm pretty sure that he could have played. The worst part is the day after. He was still walking and on the bike. I would bet any amount of money that big ben, brady, Rivers, Sanchez would have gone back out there.
I just partially tore my MCL a few months ago at a concert and there would be no ******* way you could play a game of football with what I had, I couldn't hardly even stand and would have been in excruciating pain if I wasnt black out drunk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
I've had a torn MCL, and it did not hurt that bad when it happened. When my knee stiffened up and I woke up the next morning, it was very painful. I certainly wouldn't have been standing on the sidelines if it happened during a playoff game. Playing or in the locker room getting a brace.
This as well, the next day was ******* horrible.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF

Last edited by PoopSandwich : 01-24-2011 at 07:34 PM.
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In this thread, we pretend that every torn MCL is the exact same grade.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 07:46 PM    (permalink
marks01234
Veteran

marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
And don't compare this to Rivers. Rivers had a whole week to rehab, get the ACL removed and get injected with a ton of pain killers before he went back out there. This was a different circumstance, this was mid game.

And for the record, while I applaud Rivers for his courage, let's not forget that he had a horrible game. In fact, a strong argument could be made that had Rivers actually sat out of that game, they might have won it, bc the defense was owning Brady.
Cutler could have gotten plenty of pain killers too. Nothing stops any of them from stepping into the locker room and getting shot up.

As for Rivers' play - I doubt that Volek would have been any improvement. The O was pretty much toast with LT out at that point. It's also the coaches call who to play at that point, not Rivers.

Fact is, nobody is exactly going to know the whole story here so drop it. If the Bears fans are happy with Cutler heading into next season, good for them.
marks01234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 07:53 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marks01234 View Post
Cutler could have gotten plenty of pain killers too. Nothing stops any of them from stepping into the locker room and getting shot up.

As for Rivers' play - I doubt that Volek would have been any improvement. The O was pretty much toast with LT out at that point. It's also the coaches call who to play at that point, not Rivers.

Fact is, nobody is exactly going to know the whole story here so drop it. If the Bears fans are happy with Cutler heading into next season, good for them.
There is something stopping him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by traced View Post
you're aware Rivers received a cortisone shot, correct? And you're also aware that Cutler can't receive cortisone shots because his blood sugar would skyrocket as a result, right?

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

No he can't, he is diabetic.

I can't believe anyone is questioning Cutler's toughness. He needs to just not talk sometimes, but that dude takes a beating and never bitches, and never shies away from staring down the gun barrel while he throws.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 07:54 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Except there's that tricky diabetes thing.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pfft. What's the worst that could happen? Death? BUT ITS TEH CHAMPIONCHIPZ GAME!
Old 01-24-2011, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone criticizing Jay Cutler is a moron.

"I'm 6'0" 180-lbs. and I live in my parents basement, Jay Cutler is a ******* *****."

A 4-week knee injury is not something you can just walk it off, especially if you have Diabetes.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:00 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give'em a candy bar and send him back out there.

I'm sort of in the middle on this one. We don't know the circumstances and when the injury occurred, so we have no idea if he tried to play through it or not. Does Jay come off childish and like a tool? Yeah. I think that's what this is really about for the most part.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:02 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cutler is a still a *****, no matter which way you shake it. You can keep defending him, but he could walk perfectly fine. He needs to be playing.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:04 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post

"I'm 6'0" 180-lbs. and I live in my parents basement, Jay Cutler is a ******* *****."

A 4-week knee injury is not something you can just walk it off, especially if you have Diabetes.
How does having diabetes make a knee injury worse?

That's not important, you're point is good. It's easy to call somebody else a ***** when it's somebody else taking the pain. The key to this whole thing is perception. If Cutler was a student of the game, and watched more Brett Favre he would have writhed around on the ground for awhile when he got hit, limped heroically off of the field, and triumphantly tried to gut it out after half time but just wasn't able. He could have really sold it by writhing around a few more times before coming out for good.

If he hammed it up like Favre was so good at, people would be all over his nuts talking about what a warrior he was.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:05 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

What about 6'4" 290lb DTs?
Old 01-24-2011, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormysterioso View Post

That's not important, you're point is good. It's easy to call somebody else a ***** when it's somebody else taking the pain. The key to this whole thing is perception. If Cutler was a student of the game, and watched more Brett Favre he would have writhed around on the ground for awhile when he got hit, limped heroically off of the field, and triumphantly tried to gut it out after half time but just wasn't able. He could have really sold it by writhing around a few more times before coming out for good.

If he hammed it up like Favre was so good at, people would be all over his nuts talking about what a warrior he was.
diabetes means no painkillers. do people read this thread?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:13 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:15 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
There is something stopping him...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
No he can't, he is diabetic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Except there's that tricky diabetes thing.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
diabetes means no painkillers. do people read this thread?
Old 01-24-2011, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Give'em a candy bar and send him back out there.

I'm sort of in the middle on this one. We don't know the circumstances and when the injury occurred, so we have no idea if he tried to play through it or not. Does Jay come off childish and like a tool? Yeah. I think that's what this is really about for the most part.
Yeah his character and attitude was already an issue, people gave LT **** when he was injured in the 2007 championship game for just sitting there pouting. I guess people defending Cutler have already accepted thats just how he is and could care less if their QB and leader of the offense is just sitting around not giving a ****, and the people attacking him don't like the guys attitude towards an important game even while being injured. Thats what Ive gotten thus far from this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:27 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cutler cries.

So he's not only a quitter but he's a p*ssy too. jk
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:54 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Yeah his character and attitude was already an issue, people gave LT **** when he was injured in the 2007 championship game for just sitting there pouting. I guess people defending Cutler have already accepted thats just how he is and could care less if their QB and leader of the offense is just sitting around not giving a ****, and the people attacking him don't like the guys attitude towards an important game even while being injured. Thats what Ive gotten thus far from this thread.
You can give Cutler crap for lots of things. His lack of vocal leadership on the field. He occasionally steps it up but rarely. His accuracy and decision making. But how can you question his toughness when he's been beat to hell all season long and never once but the blame on anyone else. Ive watched everyone post game interview he's done since he's been in Chicago and he never once threw our receivers our OL under the bus. He could do a lot more to get John Q Fan to like him more, but he definitely has the Bears locker room won over. Ask Urlacher or any other play on the team if they question his toughness and no Urlacher wouldnt just say he's tough to say it. Urlacher has called out our players before.

Old 01-24-2011, 08:57 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
You can give Cutler crap for lots of things. His lack of vocal leadership on the field. He occasionally steps it up but rarely. His accuracy and decision making. But how can you question his toughness when he's been beat to hell all season long and never once but the blame on anyone else. Ive watched everyone post game interview he's done since he's been in Chicago and he never once threw our receivers our OL under the bus. He could do a lot more to get John Q Fan to like him more, but he definitely has the Bears locker room won over. Ask Urlacher or any other play on the team if they question his toughness and no Urlacher wouldnt just say he's tough to say it. Urlacher has called out our players before.
Didn't Urlacher call out Cutler when Jay got there? He's definitely not afraid to speak his mind. Cutler won him over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:59 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would someone please give a medical explanation as to why being diabetic means no pain killers???

There are diabetics in my family who have been prescribed oxycontin and Percocet and didn't have any problems.

If a cortisone shot elevates Cutler's blood sugar, how about...hmm....TAKE AN INSULIN SHOT.
Old 01-24-2011, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Would someone please give a medical explanation as to why being diabetic means no pain killers???

There are diabetics in my family who have been prescribed oxycontin and Percocet and didn't have any problems.

If a cortisone shot elevates Cutler's blood sugar, how about...hmm....TAKE AN INSULIN SHOT.
If you snort way too much coke, just take a handful of downers with a fifth of Vodka. No big deal, man.
Old 01-24-2011, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
Meh again most people are talking about how he acted on the sidelines and then comparing other QBs playing through ridiculous injuries to this. Again all I was saying is, if you were a cutler fan before this your ok and accustomed to his attitude once he left the game. The people that hate the guy most likely hate him for exactly the same reasons others are ok with him for. I fall into the latter of the two, but I don't care to really get into it so I'm just sort of saying whats been going on back and forth here. Its a stalemate, people hate him for the attitude, and bears fans are obviously going to defend their QB. Lets move on to what the **** mendenhall was doing to Big Ben last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote