Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-18-2007, 11:56 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My favorite rappers

Mac Dre
The Game
2 Pac
Andre Nickatina
E-40
Eminem
Fat Tone

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 12:17 AM    (permalink
snuff

http://marcopolobeats.com/nostalgia.html
Old 04-19-2007, 08:58 AM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

eacantdraft smells like sex panther.

Rapper Akon is the latest rapper in possible trouble.

http://news.bn.gs/article.php?story=20070419072943115

What a sick SOB. Who does he think he is, Marcus Vick?
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 09:55 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Akon is not a rapper you douchebag.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 12:21 PM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

eacantdraft smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Akon is not a rapper you douchebag.
What is he doing in the rap dictionary?
http://www.rapdict.org/Akon
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 12:31 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft View Post
i dunno what hes doing there. he is similar to nate dogg.they are just alike.
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 03:41 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft View Post
He's a singer, I've never heard him rap before in my life. You're welcome for the 2nd red bar btw.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-19-2007, 07:06 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The new 8Ball and MJG cd Ridin' High is pretty good, I didn't buy it just listened to it.
Old 04-19-2007, 07:09 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06 View Post
The new 8Ball and MJG cd Ridin' High is pretty good, I didn't buy it just listened to it.
Its a good CD.. UGK is coming back solid too!

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 07:26 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Its a good CD.. UGK is coming back solid too!
I really like some of UGK's old stuff, like Pocketful of Stones, hopefully they put out some good new stuff.
Old 04-19-2007, 07:35 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I really like some of UGK's old stuff, like Pocketful of Stones, hopefully they put out some good new stuff.
International Players Anthem by UGK and Outkast is REAL good!

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
International Players Anthem by UGK and Outkast is REAL good!
It's a good song but I have to be in the right mood to listen to it, right now I'm not because the beat for some reason reminds me of the song They forced my hand by Cormega which I listened to about 30 minutes ago. It's a good song though.
Old 04-19-2007, 09:33 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Roots- The Tipping Point is a great album my favorite song off it is probably Guns Are Drawn

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 09:43 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
All UGK is good stuff. I've never heard a UGK song I didn't like, and I have all of their albums. The only song I probably don't like is Stop-N-Go, but it's Jazze Pha's fault.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-19-2007, 09:52 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
All UGK is good stuff. I've never heard a UGK song I didn't like, and I have all of their albums. The only song I probably don't like is Stop-N-Go, but it's Jazze Pha's fault.
Bun B - The Story
great song

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 08:22 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

2Pac - I Ain't Mad At Cha

Awesome song, one of my favourites. Underrated 2Pac song.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 09:24 AM    (permalink
G-Starr
Rookie

G-Starr hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

2Pac - Heaven Aint Hard to Find
Notorious BIG - Notorious Thugz
Three 6 Mafia - It's a Fight

Juelz Santana - Rumble Young Man Rumble
TI - Bring Em Out

My favorite rappers w/ one of my fav songs by each in order. There's a fairly big drop off after 2pac, BIG, and 36.
Old 04-21-2007, 09:29 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Starr View Post
2Pac - Heaven Aint Hard to Find
Notorious BIG - Notorious Thugz
Three 6 Mafia - It's a Fight

Juelz Santana - Rumble Young Man Rumble
TI - Bring Em Out

My favorite rappers w/ one of my fav songs by each in order. There's a fairly big drop off after 2pac, BIG, and 36.
I don't know how Juelz manages to have better lyrics in his choros in Rumble Young Man Rumble than the versuses.
Old 04-21-2007, 11:31 AM    (permalink
Makaveli
Rookie

Makaveli hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Lil Wayne, he puts out the most material than any rapper today

sig by TheDynasty
Makaveli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
Quality > Quantity.
Old 04-21-2007, 11:54 AM    (permalink
jagsfreak27
Veteran

jagsfreak27 needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
Whack x1000

Jags:8-8
Duke B-Ball:22-10
Florida Gators: 13-1 BCS Champs
4/16/07 R.I.P VT
sig by jackalope
jagsfreak27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 11:57 AM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Outerspace - The Revolution

good song
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 04:37 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Point Blank - Born And Raised In The Ghetto

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PyF3E3aDZ8

Representing Toronto, Canada.

One of the bests songs to come out in quite awhile in my opinion. Music video makes it that much better.

Last edited by Moses : 04-23-2007 at 04:45 AM.
Old 04-25-2007, 03:43 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By Daniel Trotta
Mon Apr 23, 2:27 PM ET

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Prominent U.S. hip-hop executive Russell Simmons on Monday recommended eliminating the words "*****," "ho" and "******" from the recording industry, considering them "extreme curse words."

The call comes less than two weeks after radio personality Don Imus' nationally syndicated and televised radio show was canceled amid public outcry over Imus calling a women's basketball team "nappy-headed hos."

Simmons, co-founder of the Def Jam label and a driving force behind hip-hop's huge commercial success, called for voluntary restrictions on the words and setting up an industry watchdog to recommend guidelines for lyrical and visual standards.

"We recommend that the recording and broadcast industries voluntarily remove/bleep/delete the misogynistic words '*****' and 'ho' and the racially offensive word '******'," Simmons and Benjamin Chavis, co-chairmen of the advocacy group Hip-Hop Summit Action Network, said in a statement.

"These three words should be considered with the same objections to obscenity as 'extreme curse words'," it said.

Ho is slang for ***** and commonly used in hip-hop music while ******, a derogatory term for blacks, is among the most highly charged insults in American culture. The slur "nappy," used by Imus, describes the tightly curled hair of many African Americans.

CHANGING STANCE

Monday's statement changed course from another one by Simmons and Chavis dated April 13, a day after Imus' show was canceled, in which they said offensive references in hip-hop "may be uncomfortable for some to hear, but our job is not to silence or censor that expression."

The Imus controversy stoked a debate in the United States about how to deal with inflammatory words that are widely considered highly offensive but at the same time commonly and casually used in youth culture.

U.S. black leaders such as Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have led the charge to suppress offensive words while many artists have argued for freedom of expression. New York City declared a symbolic moratorium on the so-called N-word in February.

"Our internal discussions with industry leaders are not about censorship. Our discussions are about the corporate social responsibility of the industry to voluntarily show respect to African Americans and other people of color, African American women and to all women in lyrics and images," the statement from Simmons and Chavis said on Monday.

The network recommended the formation of a Coalition on Broadcast Standards that would consist of leading executives from music, radio and television.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 04:23 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got back from an Andre Nickatina show.

It was too good of a time.

Yadadathizz
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote