Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-24-2007, 03:28 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im hungry like i didnt eat, i want it like i didnt see a mil. before seventeen.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
im hungry like i didnt eat, i want it like i didnt see a mil. before seventeen.

tha mobb

damn that freestyle was hot and got the hot cd on track
Old 03-24-2007, 03:50 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
tha mobb

damn that freestyle was hot and got the hot cd on track
i love it.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
Old 03-24-2007, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Dem Heizman Boyz - Do Dat Heisman
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 04:00 PM    (permalink
snuff

Do you want to hear about the money we got? (oh no)
Talk about the people we shot? (oh no)
Bragg on the clothes we wear? (oh no)
Do you think what we saying' is fair? (oh yea)
Do my crew rock the mic for days? (oh yea)
Do my crew keep it live on stage? (oh yea)
Do Binary Star got the flow? (oh yea)
Don't these wack emcees got to go? (oh yea)

Do the shuffle yo.
Old 03-24-2007, 04:02 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

binary star, superstar, no coincidence.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
Old 03-24-2007, 04:07 PM    (permalink
snuff

Ay yo, when I shoot a rhyme I make you shudder
Old 03-24-2007, 04:35 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

career crook, get your career took.

i aint even in the school yearbook, i dont do too much posin got a cool killer look.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
Old 03-24-2007, 05:10 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
I've gotten every song you mentioned but Blood N My Hair, so far liking them. Is the song I missed a good one?? BTW using LimeWire.
If you liked the other songs then you'll really like Blood N My Hair. It's an Andre necessity. Get My Rap World (Fa la la la), too. If you like those, too, I'll just send you my Andre playlist in a PM or something.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Dem Heizman Boyz - Do Dat Heisman

do da heisman on dat hoe
Old 03-24-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
do da heisman on dat hoe
Heisman is going to be a big dance move soon, mark my words.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 09:33 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That song is so old. Its already anoying to me now.

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 10:37 PM    (permalink
snuff

By the dawn of the new millennium we saw bright chains
Winter brought along platinum causing the ice age
No more Gold, no more YO! MTV RAPS
Now we got R&B cats stealing classic rap tracks

What the hell! You need cells and 2 ways for chicks to bone ya?
And so much ice on ya body that you can get pneumonia
Even at the beaches of Daytona it's gotten colder
But it's about time for the cycle to start over
Old 03-24-2007, 10:37 PM    (permalink
turninandburnin1
Rookie

turninandburnin1 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

that songs the stuff, DO DA HEIZMAN ON DAT HO.
Old 03-24-2007, 11:12 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im straight Reggie Bushin.

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 11:34 PM    (permalink
DLS42
Veteran

DLS42 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.DLS42 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

And we’s a nation, don’t you want to hear more KRS on your radio station?
Instead of broadcasting how we smokin’ trees, on the radio we need to hear more local MC’s
Where you at? Come on where you at? This is the difference between MC’ing and rap
Rappers spit rhymes that are mostly illegal, MC’s spit rhymes to uplift they people
Peace, love, unity, and Havin’ fun, these are the lyrics of KRS One

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLS42 View Post
Elway we'll settle this once and for all. Cal SC sig bet. Cal wins you wear a cal sig for 3 weeks. Sc wins. ill wear a I heart pete caroll sig.
DLS42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

[Styles P]
Time I testify, listen
Why Malcolm get killed by the N.O.I.?
I'm yellow but I'm dark for real
And why nobody flip when Martin was killed?
Why Mandela did all them years
All that blood, all that sweat, and all them tears?
And I can name thousands more
that died in the struggle from Mr. Wallace to Mr. Shakur
That's why I stay influenced to "Kick in the Door"
Bring the White House dudes around the blacks that's poor
Notice that it's "unity" in "opportunity"
Make a lil' cash, now the block is screwin me
Brand new E-Class, cops pursuin me
Guess they wanna see me park it
Lookin at my gun, they wanna see me spark it
But I'm the Ghost and if I could vote it would be for Sharpton

Damn right I make gangster music
But I still spit poetry like Langston Hughes did
Pressures of the ghetto might make you lose it
Grab AK's and go and make the news kid
Might lose control, but not my soul
Won't sell for the white man to buy me some white gold
Sell for the black man, to buy me control
P, Tek and Kweli, the **** come from the soul y'know?

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
If you liked the other songs then you'll really like Blood N My Hair. It's an Andre necessity. Get My Rap World (Fa la la la), too. If you like those, too, I'll just send you my Andre playlist in a PM or something.
Could you send?? I liked the other songs... I'll get the Rap World song now, too bad I couldn't find Blood N My Hair, I'll try again.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Phrost

For every rhyme I write, its 25 to life
Yo, its a must the gats we trust safeguardin my life
Aint no time for hesitation
That only leads to incarceration
You dont know me, theres no relation
Queensbridge niggas dont play
I dont got time for your petty thinking mind
Son, Im bigga than those claimin that you pack heat
But youre scared to hold
Old 03-25-2007, 03:10 PM    (permalink
snuff

Throughout the metropolitan I got a cult followin
Sore throat swallowin from sittin close hollerin
Some listeners rhyme but after they listen to mine
The list to resign looks like a petition was signed
Old 03-25-2007, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
For every rhyme I write, its 25 to life
Yo, its a must the gats we trust safeguardin my life
Aint no time for hesitation
That only leads to incarceration
You dont know me, theres no relation
Queensbridge niggas dont play
I dont got time for your petty thinking mind
Son, Im bigga than those claimin that you pack heat
But youre scared to hold
You just a shook one
Gosh i love Mobb Deep [MURDA MUZIK, INFAMY, HELL ON EARTH] amazing albums

Old 03-25-2007, 03:22 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
You just a shook one
Big Mike I called you out man, did you see it? I can't find the poetry thread but I want you to get back at me! :D

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Big Mike I called you out man, did you see it? I can't find the poetry thread but I want you to get back at me! :D
i did get back at you. im gonna bring the thread up ok?:D :D :D

Old 03-25-2007, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
You just a shook one
yep
Old 03-25-2007, 05:08 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLS42 View Post
And we’s a nation, don’t you want to hear more KRS on your radio station?
Instead of broadcasting how we smokin’ trees, on the radio we need to hear more local MC’s
Where you at? Come on where you at? This is the difference between MC’ing and rap
Rappers spit rhymes that are mostly illegal, MC’s spit rhymes to uplift they people
Peace, love, unity, and Havin’ fun, these are the lyrics of KRS One
I love it.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote