Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-25-2007, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Yeah (I got the shoes wit' the matchin' fit check)
Yeah (I got them jewels lookin' phat around my neck)
Yeah (Take a picture) Click click
(Take a picture) click click
(Check me out!) Yeah I know what I'm doin'
Old 03-25-2007, 04:54 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
Could you send?? I liked the other songs... I'll get the Rap World song now, too bad I couldn't find Blood N My Hair, I'll try again.
I PM'd you that playlist. I forgot a song though. It's called "Daiquiri Factory."
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 05:24 PM    (permalink
asmitty45
Veteran

asmitty45 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Heisman is going to be a big dance move soon, mark my words.
Already is man, that revolution is in progress.

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21
asmitty45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 05:26 PM    (permalink
asmitty45
Veteran

asmitty45 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I am the beast, feed me rappers or feed me beats
Im untamed i need a leash, im insane i need a shrink
i love brain i need a leach, why complain on easy street
i dont even talk i let the visa speak, and i like my sprite easter pink

- Lil Wayne (We Takin Over - off Dj Khaled's Listennnnn CD)

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21
asmitty45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 05:30 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmitty45 View Post

T.I. has a REAL nice verse on there.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Phrost

Quote:

Lil Wayne is the ****.
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

We Takin Over is on his upcoming CD entitled "We The Best". Listennn was released ages ago, and We Takin Over is a new single.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_The_Best

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 06:03 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why does almost every rap song now got either t-pain,r kelly or akon in it.

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
To appeal to the masses, make it dancable, and to appeal to the female market.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
To appeal to the masses, make it dancable, and to appeal to the female market.
the problem with the industry right there

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 06:58 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Too much of the game is about money.

Old 03-25-2007, 07:01 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why does every rap remix have the same people on it? T.I., Rick Ross, Fat Joe, Lil Wayne, Baby, etc. The funny thing is they're all terrible rappers, except for maybe Lil Wayne

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-25-2007, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Why does every rap remix have the same people on it? T.I., Rick Ross, Fat Joe, Lil Wayne, Baby, etc. The funny thing is they're all terrible rappers, except for maybe Lil Wayne
Notice how they are all southern. Only southern rappers and the Game make remixes these days.

Old 03-25-2007, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

does any1 listen to Cory Gunz

Old 03-25-2007, 07:06 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
Not in a while. I heard he some new songs.

Old 03-25-2007, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
the problem with the industry right there
It's an industry. It's only goal is to make money. The only way change is going to happen is if the people buying the records want a change.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Not in a while. I heard he some new songs.
i got the whole Apprentice 3 mixtape - its nice

Old 03-25-2007, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Quote:
It's an industry. It's only goal is to make money. The only way change is going to happen is if the people buying the records want a change.
thats why i only buy albums from ppl that stick to their roots and not the mainstreeam stuff like StylesP. I may sound like a Dblock dickrider but i dont care.

Old 03-25-2007, 07:09 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Notice how they are all southern. Only southern rappers and the Game make remixes these days.
And E-40. I swear, he made like five freakin' remixes of "Tell Me When to Go," and it got really annoying.

Then again, Lil Jon is his main producer now. So he has that southern connection right there.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 07:11 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

Everytime there is a big mainsteam song watch out for like 8989390432 remixes to it.

Old 03-25-2007, 07:13 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
His voice is really annoying, but he's not bad. I like the remix to If It's Lovin That You Want, hot beat.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-25-2007, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
His voice is really annoying, but he's not bad. I like the remix to If It's Lovin That You Want, hot beat.
most annoying voice for me = papoose (to much yelling) but he is like one of the top 5 lyriscists of alltime in my opinion

Old 03-25-2007, 07:16 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Remixes are cool, but I get excited for the remixes to my favourite song, only to find out that there's like T.I. & Rick Ross on it + a random awful rapper from the South. The only exception I can think of is Ridin Dirty, there were some hot remixes.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-25-2007, 07:28 PM    (permalink
snuff

There is a new price on freedom, so buy into it while supplies last.
Changes need to be made;
No more curbside baggage,
Seven pm curfew,
Racial profiling will continue with less bitching.
We've unified over who to kill, so until I find more relevant scripture to quote,
Remember, our god is bigger, stronger, smarter, and much wealthier.
So wave those flags with pride, especially the white part.
Old 03-25-2007, 07:37 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my hump, my hump my hump my hump, my lovely lady lumps.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote