Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Washington Redskins Team Forum

Washington Redskins Team Forum Discuss the Skins

Old 01-29-2011, 09:37 AM    (permalink
MrRedskins
Rookie

MrRedskins could make a wolverine purr.MrRedskins could make a wolverine purr.MrRedskins could make a wolverine purr.MrRedskins could make a wolverine purr.MrRedskins could make a wolverine purr.MrRedskins could make a wolverine purr.MrRedskins could make a wolverine purr.MrRedskins could make a wolverine purr.MrRedskins could make a wolverine purr.
Default Skins fans: Please stop this "trade Chris Cooley" stuff

I haven't seen anyone on here say it yet but if you are one of the ppl who want Cooly out of town, please explain that one to me. One could argue that he is the best TE in our division (reaching? Perhaps) and he is certainly top 5 in the NFC. When your roster sucks like ours does you don't get rid of the limited talent that you have, Cooley is one of the main reasons to show up at FedEx. I mean we rarely win so at least u get to yell "COOOOOOOOLEYYYYYYYYY" like a mad man when he makes a play. Cut the Cooley trade talks!! Spread the word!!!

"Cooley, Cooley...He's our man!"

1- RG3!!! (QB, Baylor)
3- Nigel Bradham (OLB, FSU)
4- Brandon Washington (G, Miami)
4- Matt McCants (T, UAB)
5- Brandon Hardin (FS, Or St)
6- Andrew Datko (T, FSU)
7- Edwin Baker (Mich St)

2012...RGIII...Welcome to DC!!!!
MrRedskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:31 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRedskins View Post
I haven't seen anyone on here say it yet but if you are one of the ppl who want Cooly out of town, please explain that one to me. One could argue that he is the best TE in our division (reaching? Perhaps) and he is certainly top 5 in the NFC. When your roster sucks like ours does you don't get rid of the limited talent that you have, Cooley is one of the main reasons to show up at FedEx. I mean we rarely win so at least u get to yell "COOOOOOOOLEYYYYYYYYY" like a mad man when he makes a play. Cut the Cooley trade talks!! Spread the word!!!

Cooley is definitely one of the better players and more likable players on the roster but yeah I would definitely not turn down a trade for him simply because he's a fan favorite. If we could get a 3rd rounder for Cooley I'd do it in a second with our other needs. Fred Davis can be a serviceable starter. Also Cooley is not the best TE in the division, don't be foolish, Witten is and always has been better and you can argue that Celek and Boss are more complete. Cooley is a great skin don't get me wrong one of the top 5 skins the past 7 or 8 years but his play has not been consistent. He is not only injury prone but his effort seems to be lacking. He has started off games extremely slow with drops and inability to get open .Obviously I'm not moving him if we don't get good value but untradable is definitely not a word I'd use with him.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Dro
Rookie

Dro hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

TE is turning over a new leaf.. your seeing more of a 1 athletic TE and 1 Blocking TE.. Davis is already a mixture of both imo but i think we should draft a huge big athletic TE like a Gresham or a Graham.. cooley is one of my favorites but i think that extra pick could help us in the long run.,
Dro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
2 Live Crew
Rookie

2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.2 Live Crew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRedskins View Post

LOL at this garbage.
2 Live Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 05:33 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trade Cooley!
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote