Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-29-2011, 12:25 PM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Most successful coaching tree of the past 20 years?

Jimmy Johnson?

Bill Parcells?

Steve Walsh?

Tony Dungy?

Pretty sure there are more out there.

Who you got and why?

Go.

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM
bullg8rdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 12:30 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Holmgren's is pretty impressive from the time he was with Green Bay.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 12:34 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While Bill Walsh has a massive coaching tree with numerous current or former head coaches, the relative success has not been great. Only really Billick, Gruden and Shanahan have had any Superbowl success and many credit Tony Dungy for most of Tampa Bay's success.

I would go with the Parcells tree personally. While there are not as many high profile coaches the success of those coaches has been very good. Belichick, Payton and Coughlin directly worked with Parcells and have all won at least one Superbowl. However, after these, not many further disciples have had much success, ie Crennel, McDaniels, Petrino, Jauron etc

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 12:36 PM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who were/are the coaches under Holmgren?

Gruden
Mornhinweg
Reid?

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM
Old 01-29-2011, 12:41 PM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

FYI Dungy's tree

Lovie Smith 1 Super Bowl as HC and 1 as Rams DC (unfortunately had Grossman as QB)
Herm Edwards
Rod Marinelli
Mike Tomlin 3 Super Bowls (2 rings a chance at another)
Raheem Morris
Leslie Frazier 3-3 as interim HC now permanent HC

Old 01-29-2011, 12:42 PM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
While Bill Walsh has a massive coaching tree with numerous current or former head coaches, the relative success has not been great. Only really Billick, Gruden and Shanahan have had any Superbowl success and many credit Tony Dungy for most of Tampa Bay's success.

I would go with the Parcells tree personally. While there are not as many high profile coaches the success of those coaches has been very good. Belichick, Payton and Coughlin directly worked with Parcells and have all won at least one Superbowl. However, after these, not many further disciples have had much success, ie Crennel, McDaniels, Petrino, Jauron etc
Very impressive.

Old 01-29-2011, 12:44 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dungy?

- Lovie Smith
- Herm Edwards
- Mike Tomlin
- Rod Marinelli (bad situation in Detroit however, good d-coach)
- Leslie Frazier (asst. Indy)
- Jim Caldwell

All had some/great (Tomlin) success as head coaches (except Marinelli)
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 12:48 PM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

D'OH

I forgot Caldwell.

Old 01-29-2011, 12:54 PM    (permalink
whatadai
Veteran

whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Dungy?

- Lovie Smith
- Herm Edwards
- Mike Tomlin
- Rod Marinelli (bad situation in Detroit however, good d-coach)
- Leslie Frazier (asst. Indy)
- Jim Caldwell

All had some/great (Tomlin) success as head coaches (except Marinelli)
Does Manning count? lol.
whatadai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 12:57 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Parcells FTW!!!!! Sure he had that one Bellicheck dude and he has done okay. Payton has done alright too. But Tom Coughlin worked with Spags. So Spags is on Coughlin's and Spags is awesome. Coughlin is on Parcells. So trickle up affect. PARCELLS FTW!!!!!
Old 01-29-2011, 12:58 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullg8rdaddy View Post
FYI Dungy's tree

Lovie Smith 1 Super Bowl as HC and 1 as Rams DC (unfortunately had Grossman as QB)
Herm Edwards
Rod Marinelli
Mike Tomlin 3 Super Bowls (2 rings a chance at another)
Raheem Morris
Leslie Frazier 3-3 as interim HC now permanent HC
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Raheem become a part of the Tampa Coaching staff in 2002, when Dungy was not there?
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Raheem become a part of the Tampa Coaching staff in 2002, when Dungy was not there?
I think you're right. According to wikipedia, Morris is not part of Dungy's coaching tree.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bill Walsh, no questions asked. Half of the league can be traced back to him.

Holmgren, Fox, Reid, McCarthy, Gruden, Shanahan, Fisher, Dungy, Lovie, and Tomlin have all made it to a Superbowl, and I'm sure there are more on the list, but I don't know them and what they did.

Props to clover_jeez!

Last edited by Mr. Goosemahn : 01-29-2011 at 01:09 PM.
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 01:17 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Bill Walsh, no questions asked. Half of the league can be traced back to him.

Holmgren, Fox, Reid, McCarthy, Gruden, Shanahan, Fisher, Dungy, Lovie, and Tomlin have all made it to a Superbowl, and I'm sure there are more on the list, but I don't know them and what they did.
But in all fairness, how many of those coaches can be considered to be even better than average let alone very good/elite? Holmgren done a very good job in Seattle and Green Bay, Shanahan had a great period in the late 90s, Dungy speaks for himself as does Tomlin, Billick was an offensive genius who had a team that won with a ridiculous defense and a below average offense, Gruden is ehh as is Fisher, Andy Reid was never able to get over the hump, Fox had one or two good years and the rest are mediocre. The sheer numbers of guys who have become head coaches go in the favour of Walsh's tree but few have been very successful and you could argue that the Parcells tree has had as much success with far less numbers.

Old 01-29-2011, 01:26 PM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
I think you're right. According to wikipedia, Morris is not part of Dungy's coaching tree.
You are correct, my bust. Thanks.

But I did find that his first NFL gig was this:

Quote:
Also, in 2001, he spent time as a defensive minority intern with the New York Jets.
Under Herm Edwards.

Last edited by bullg8rdaddy : 01-29-2011 at 01:29 PM.
Old 01-29-2011, 01:56 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Parcells or Walsh. Holmgren comes from Walsh's tree and Holmgren has a pretty impressive tree himself. Parcell had Belichick, but Belichick's assistants haven't found much success as head coaches so far (Crennel, Weis, Mangini, McDaniels).
Old 01-29-2011, 02:28 PM    (permalink
asdf1223
Veteran

asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
But in all fairness, how many of those coaches can be considered to be even better than average let alone very good/elite? Holmgren done a very good job in Seattle and Green Bay, Shanahan had a great period in the late 90s, Dungy speaks for himself as does Tomlin, Billick was an offensive genius who had a team that won with a ridiculous defense and a below average offense, Gruden is ehh as is Fisher, Andy Reid was never able to get over the hump, Fox had one or two good years and the rest are mediocre. The sheer numbers of guys who have become head coaches go in the favour of Walsh's tree but few have been very successful and you could argue that the Parcells tree has had as much success with far less numbers.
I dont agree with your ring = success statement. Billick won a ring in the same tree but you wont remotely call him a good coach. Andy Reid Mike Shanahan were all elite coaches. Mccarthy is soon becoming one. Mike Holmgren was terrific with two teams, Fisher Fox and Gruden were all long tenured and well regarded. The sheer amount of good coaching talent that came out on both sides of the ball was what makes this tree so good.

Also it seems most of them share horrible clock management skills as well. ;)
asdf1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 02:30 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only the ones that directly coached under them should count. I mean it's not like Marty Mornhinweg has no real connection to Walsh. And you can just keep going back. Bill Walsh coached under Paul Brown. So if that's how you're counting it then Brown has all the same guys Walsh had, plus Walsh and Weeb Ewbank, therefore his is much more impressive.
Old 01-29-2011, 02:37 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf1223 View Post
I dont agree with your ring = success statement. Billick won a ring in the same tree but you wont remotely call him a good coach. Andy Reid Mike Shanahan were all elite coaches. Mccarthy is soon becoming one. Mike Holmgren was terrific with two teams, Fisher Fox and Gruden were all long tenured and well regarded. The sheer amount of good coaching talent that came out on both sides of the ball was what makes this tree so good.

Also it seems most of them share horrible clock management skills as well. ;)
Not necessarily just Superbowl rings but wins as well. I dont necessarily agree with the premise that being long tenured makes you a good coach either. Jeff Fisher only had, I think, 6 winning seasons in Tennessee.

I also don't think that at the minute any of those current coaches except Tomlin come close to either Belichick or Payton. At the moment I would consider Tomlin and McCarthy to be the only top coaches in that tree and they both benefit from excellent front offices too.

Old 01-29-2011, 02:37 PM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

Agree. Just the ones that coached directly under them should count.

Old 01-29-2011, 04:15 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The greatest coaching trees of all time were

Jim Lee Howell (Giants)
OC: Lombardi
DC: Landry

Parcells Coaching Tree
speaks for itself

Walsh's coaching Tree
speaks for itself
Old 01-29-2011, 07:55 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we're talking solely about coaches who coached under the guy, then I'll say Walsh followed by Parcells and then Holmgren.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullg8rdaddy View Post
D'OH

I forgot Caldwell.
Common mistake...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
If it's a branching tree like that, Jeff Fisher has Jim Schwartz and Gregg Williams as part of his tree.

Quote:
Jeff Fisher only had, I think, 6 winning seasons in Tennessee.
He also only had 5 losing seasons. :)

Not to turn this thread off topic, but people need to understand why Fisher is seen as this great coach yet only has 6 winning seasons. In the modern NFL, rules have been put into place that force parity, such as the salary cap. In 16 full seasons, Fisher was .500 or better in 11 of them (I'm not going to count his interim year). Should .500 be applauded? No way. Just saying it's hard to escape that when your job is restricted towards that outcome.

Yet, we have many teams who are contenders year in and year out. That's because elite QB's, usually along with great HC's and/or top notch front offices, carry enough power to overcome such things.

Who and when was the last elite QB for the Titans?

Not only that, but do people realize he oversaw a franchise shift from Houston, TX to Nashville, TN that saw stops in Memphis and Vanderbilt's stadium, along with Floyd Reese getting the team into the depths of salary cap hell after '04. The Titans had one losing season after that, and went 8-8 two seasons later. And this is all without getting into the Bud Adams shenanigans.

It was time for the Titans and Fisher to split. I still like Fisher. A lot. I hope he goes to another team, where he actually gets to approve the player who plays the most vital position, and shows up the people who just skimmed his wikipedia page and started judging his career. If you're going to criticize something, target his **** playoff success. It literally took a miracle for him to get to the Super Bowl.

/rant

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 01-29-2011 at 08:50 PM.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 08:19 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brian Billick has:

Marvin Lewis
Mike Nolan
Mike Smith
Jack Del Rio
Rex Ryan
Mike Singletary

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 08:40 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Brian Billick has:

Marvin Lewis
Mike Nolan
Mike Smith
Jack Del Rio
Rex Ryan
Mike Singletary
Rex is from Buddy"s coaching tree more than anything else

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 08:46 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETS5128 View Post
Rex is from Buddy"s coaching tree more than anything else
How? He broke into coaching on Billick's staff

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote