Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-31-2011, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Umoro
Rookie

Umoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
Im not sure I can agree with that. Especially when we are talking about the best center in the league. Fortifying the offensive line is a massive thing to do and if you get the two most important positions in one round of the same draft, then that is quite frankly awesome. If Matthews continues to be one of the top defensive players in the league and Raji progresses into one of the top NTs then Ill reconsider my thinking here, but as of now I don't think they're as good a pairing as Ferguson and Mangold.
If the Jets had an elite 3-4 OLB instead of Mangold, and merely an average center in his place, for example, they might have beaten the Steelers.

Pass rushers are always more important than offensive linemen, especially interior offensive linemen. You can win Super Bowls with an average offensive line, but you really can't win them unless you can get to the other team's quarterback consistently.
Umoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 03:16 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did u know that the Packers were the only team with injuries in the NFL?
Old 01-31-2011, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Forgot to put a warning at the bottom of my post that injury 'jokes' will follow.
No what you forgot to do was realize that no one cares still, so you continuing to try and convince us we should is just making it even funnier. As well as this:

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 03:55 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sorry I come to this board to talk football. This board has been so watered down since I joined that it's become the same three things being talked about all year. And when I say all year, I mean from start to finish and the offseason included. It's hard to find something worth discussing anymore because this board is too littered with people who put too much effort and time into personal attacks and trends than actual discussion. We get it, you're tired of the Packers injuries as I'm tired of Josh Freeman, Brady vs. Manning, Rex Ryan's foot fetish just like the rest of you but it's come to a point where it makes this board not enjoyable because everyone looks for the next opportunity to bring them up instead of forming an opinion or thought just to be funny and maybe get some rep.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 03:56 PM    (permalink
gsorace
Veteran

gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umoro View Post
If the Jets had an elite 3-4 OLB instead of Mangold, and merely an average center in his place, for example, they might have beaten the Steelers.
The Jets lost that game because they couldn't tackle Mendenhall for ****. One player wouldn't have made the difference when the rest of the defense takes the first half off.
gsorace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 04:03 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Jets needed a pass rusher bad all season. One that could have made the difference in both tackling Mendenhall and pressuring Ben into a different throw than the one that clinched the game. Although what I think was the biggest let down for the Jets was that they put too much leading into beating the Patriots and being content rather playing the season all the way through. They picked it up in the second half but it turned out to be too little.

Though, it's hard to say that their Mangold pick was wrong because who knows who they would have taken instead. They got the best Center in football. The NFL is one of the hardest places to use hypothetical scenarios as an argument.

Old 01-31-2011, 04:18 PM    (permalink
bullg8rdaddy
NFLDC ROY 2010
Veteran

bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bullg8rdaddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm sorry I come to this board to talk football. This board has been so watered down since I joined that it's become the same three things being talked about all year. And when I say all year, I mean from start to finish and the offseason included. It's hard to find something worth discussing anymore because this board is too littered with people who put too much effort and time into personal attacks and trends than actual discussion. We get it, you're tired of the Packers injuries as I'm tired of Josh Freeman, Brady vs. Manning, Rex Ryan's foot fetish just like the rest of you but it's come to a point where it makes this board not enjoyable because everyone looks for the next opportunity to bring them up instead of forming an opinion or thought just to be funny and maybe get some rep.
ESTO!!!!!!!!!!

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM
bullg8rdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 04:30 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyLeggedWaistBender View Post
How is this not locked yet?
?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Seriously, guys, do you see all the Steelers fans making new ridiculous team-specific threads everyday?
Old 01-31-2011, 04:51 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Packers fans wonder why everyone on this board makes fun of them.. Maybe because every other post is either whining about injuries or whining about getting made fun of.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 05:06 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Packers fans wonder why everyone on this board makes fun of them.. Maybe because every other post is either whining about injuries or whining about getting made fun of.
By "everyone" do you mean a few jealous fans of other teams who's season is over (fans of perennial failure divisional rival teams to be more specific)? ;)

I think your assuming Packer fans care what you say about them. TJ said he wants to talk football, not insults. That's not whining.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 05:12 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Pass rushers are always more important than offensive linemen, especially interior offensive linemen. You can win Super Bowls with an average offensive line, but you really can't win them unless you can get to the other team's quarterback consistently.
really? pass rushers are more important than O linemen? ****, the must mean the Giants are going to kick ass this super bowl with their banged up OL and plethora of pass rushers...oh wait, you're wrong.

For example, if the Jets don't have Mangold, who's to say they even get that far?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Shahin
Veteran

Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

honestly, all the "packers have injuries" jokes have become way more annoying than any thread a packers fan starts.

RIP ST
Shahin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 05:28 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
No what you forgot to do was realize that no one cares still, so you continuing to try and convince us we should is just making it even funnier. As well as this:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
If nobody cares still why do people keep bringing it up? As clever as it is, from a completely objective standpoint, it's annoying. It comes off as a bunch of fans bitching about there team not being in the Super Bowl.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No they wouldn't have. Seriously, if the Jets didn't have Mangold, do you think an offensive line that consisted of Ferguson, Matt Slauson, ???, Brandon Moore and Robert Turner/Wayne Hunter would keep the Steelers vaunted defense from having their way with the Jets offense?

Without Nick Mangold, who is to say that the Jets running game would be anything close to what it has been the past two years?

My only regret with the selection of Nick Mangold was that they didn't keep going. I wanted the Jets to draft Marcus McNeil in the second. I wanted the Jets to devote that 2006 draft to completely rebuilding the offensive line.

Quote:
The Jets held Ben Roethlisberger to under 140 yards passing, 2 INT's and no touchdowns. Yes, I'm sure if the Jets had done more to stop the Steelers passing game, they would have won.

Quote:
The Jets needed a pass rusher bad all season. One that could have made the difference in both tackling Mendenhall and pressuring Ben into a different throw than the one that clinched the game.
An elite pass rusher would have made the difference in tackling Mendenhall?

pass rush
n. Football
An attempt by the defensive linemen to tackle the quarterback or prevent a pass.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 06:38 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
If nobody cares still why do people keep bringing it up? As clever as it is, from a completely objective standpoint, it's annoying. It comes off as a bunch of fans bitching about there team not being in the Super Bowl.
Based on the fact we have been making these jokes for many months, it sounds like your logic is flawed.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 01-31-2011, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Based on the fact we have been making these jokes for many months, it sounds like your logic is flawed.
be careful, a Packers player might get injured reading that

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Based on the fact that your team hasn't played in over a month it's really not...

Hitman D

Old 01-31-2011, 06:44 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
Based on the fact that your team hasn't played in over a month it's really not...
What does any of our teams have to do with any of this? Explain that. We have been making these jokes for a lot longer than my team has been out of playoff contention.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 01-31-2011, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Quote:
What does any of our teams have to do with any of this? Explain that. We have been making these jokes for a lot longer than my team has been out of playoff contention.
There's only so many ways you can twist the same joke before it gets old, it's old now, let it go.

Hitman D

Old 01-31-2011, 06:48 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
An elite pass rusher would have made the difference in tackling Mendenhall?

pass rush
n. Football
An attempt by the defensive linemen to tackle the quarterback or prevent a pass.
You're right, an elite pass rusher wouldn't be any better against the run than anyone you have. Really man? I know what an elite pass rusher is. You're saying that if you sub in Ware, Matthews, Harrison, Wake that they won't be any better at getting in the backfield than Jason Taylor or Calvin Pace? A pass rusher's job goes beyond getting to the QB. I can't believe I had to say that.

Old 01-31-2011, 06:49 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
There's only so many ways you can twist the same joke before it gets old, it's old now, let it go.
Packers fans are sick of getting made fun of, I guess we should stop, huh guys??

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 01-31-2011, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Quote:
Packers fans are sick of getting made fun of, I guess we should stop, huh guys??
It's not funny anymore, I could give a **** if you made fun of Packers fans for a relevant issue, but it's just old. I don't know why this is so difficult to grasp and it's the reason you come off as a whiny *****.

Hitman D

Old 01-31-2011, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's not funny anymore, I could give a **** if you made fun of Packers fans for a relevant issue, but it's just old. I don't know why this is so difficult to grasp and it's the reason you come off as a whiny *****.
If he wasn't a Vikings fan, I feel as if this would be less hostile.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 06:53 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
I'm asking to put the jokes behind us and talk football. I guess that's a lot to ask on a football forum. Specifically in the Pro Football section. Make a separate thread called Packers Injury Jokes and you can go make fun of them there all you want. That way I know what thread to avoid so I can actually discuss football without going through the trash people post.