Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-01-2011, 07:46 AM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Everson Griffen's Fall from Grace

now I know why he fell in the NFL draft. the kid is a moron.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ested-tasered/

Good luck never being a contributing member to society never mind football.
no bare feet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 07:50 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saw this yesterday, what an idiot. Destined to go down in NFL arrest infamy.
Old 02-01-2011, 08:08 AM    (permalink
Umoro
Rookie

Umoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

So that's why he lasted past the 3rd round last year in the draft despite having elite measurables?

Another stellar Brad Childress draft pick.
Umoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 08:13 AM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.no bare feet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umoro View Post
So that's why he lasted past the 3rd round last year in the draft despite having elite measurables?

He was a fourth rounder. Stellar pick for sure.
Old 02-01-2011, 08:21 AM    (permalink
Umoro
Rookie

Umoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairUmoro is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by no bare feet View Post
He was a fourth rounder. Stellar pick for sure.
That's why I said "lasted past the 3rd round"
Umoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 09:04 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh, I can't fault that pick, take a punt on the elite player with intangible problems. At least he took a chance, unlike his playcalling...

Really... what can make you do that, how ******** drunk/stupid do you need to be to actually touch a cop? That literally can never end well for you.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 09:37 AM    (permalink
no bare feet
Veteran

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-since-friday/
Old 02-01-2011, 11:34 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Griffin always looked like a serious roider to me. That was my personal red flag.

That face was way too fat to match up with that body.
Old 02-01-2011, 11:43 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

man i thought hed be a great fit there too
Old 02-01-2011, 12:03 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

aaaaannnd I'm officially glad the Patriots did their homework on him and passed on him multiple times. What a moron.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
aaaaannnd I'm officially glad the Patriots did their homework on him and passed on him multiple times. What a moron.
Yeah I wanted him in the third when I saw he was still available. I will echo what BBD said and I too think he looks like a juicer. Muscles popping out of everywhere but still has a chubby face on top of a very unnatural looking body.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 12:24 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I knew he'd never do anything in the NFL. I remember people mocking him in the late first and thought it was crazy. But I thought the guy was just lazy and had no desire to be great. I didn't know he was such a complete idiot. Another million dollar body with a dollar store head.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 12:51 PM    (permalink
HeavyLeggedWaistBender
Veteran

HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HeavyLeggedWaistBender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nothin' But Freaks.
Old 02-01-2011, 12:56 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He supposedly bombed his interviews during the combine too. How stupid can you be?

From what I understand, that was a big reason why he fell on draft day. No one was willing to gamble on him once they heard him open his mouth.
Old 02-01-2011, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of the best and scariest players I've ever went against. Sad to see him failing right now.
Old 02-01-2011, 01:23 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
One of the best and scariest players I've ever went against. Sad to see him failing right now.
Wow you played against him?

The best player I ever played against was Chris Simms.
Old 02-01-2011, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Wow you played against him?

The best player I ever played against was Chris Simms.
Yeah. Ran a wheel route against me. I was playing corner. Needless to say, I was ******* scared. hahaha.

I also went one on one against Amakamura in a passing league. Real whiner, but very, very good.
Old 02-01-2011, 01:30 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Childress wasn't a bad personnel/draft guy at all, not sure where you're getting that from. Terrible coach but he was a good talent evaluator.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 01:32 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Yeah. Ran a wheel route against me. I was playing corner. Needless to say, I was ******* scared. hahaha.

I also went one on one against Amakamura in a passing league. Real whiner, but very, very good.
Wow. That's pretty cool. I remember being amazed at Simm's arm. I played DB too, and to me, it wasn't the smart qb that scared me, it was the guy with the rocket arm. He made you play deeper, and made you question yourself and your coverage after he fits it in on blanket coverage on you.
Old 02-01-2011, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Wow. That's pretty cool. I remember being amazed at Simm's arm. I played DB too, and to me, it wasn't the smart qb that scared me, it was the guy with the rocket arm. He made you play deeper, and made you question yourself and your coverage after he fits it in on blanket coverage on you.
When I was in high school, our DC mainly played man and cover 2. In passing leagues, it was mostly bump man and bump cover 2. I was matched up with him the whole time since I was the fastest corner(at the time I may add. This was like 5-6 years ago). Boy was it a challenge.
Old 02-01-2011, 01:38 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Not nearly as epic as 2005 with Troy Williamson at #7 and Erasmus James at #18 when they could have grabbed DeMarcus Ware and Aaron Rodgers with those two picks.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 01:40 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Not nearly as epic as 2005 with Troy Williamson at #7 and Erasmus James at #18 when they could have grabbed DeMarcus Ware and Aaron Rodgers with those two picks.

Except for the part where Childress wasn't even there in '05.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 01:41 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Considering the Vikings didn't run a 3-4 and Culpepper was coming off a 39 TD, 11 INT season, I can see why the didn't pick those guys. And yeah, Williamson/James were picks when Tice was the coach. Chilly took over in 2006.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 01:42 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
When I was in high school, our DC mainly played man and cover 2. In passing leagues, it was mostly bump man and bump cover 2. I was matched up with him the whole time since I was the fastest corner(at the time I may add. This was like 5-6 years ago). Boy was it a challenge.
Yeah most high schools run that. It's where I developed my disdain for Cover 2. One year we had a coach who ran the 46 and a 3-4 hybrid, that's where I fell in love with those schemes. God I miss putting on the pads.

That's what makes football so special. Anyone can grab some guys and get a game of bball going. Ditto for soccer.

But you can't do that with football. You can't replicate the pads, the playbook, etc.
Old 02-01-2011, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Except for the part where Childress wasn't even there in '05.
Shhh. Facts aren't needed. Everyone's having fun pretending that every part of Childress' job was done badly.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote