Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-02-2011, 05:55 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry TH, Kesha is NOT hot. Every time I think of her fugly face I hear her talk-rapping and my mind's ears bleed.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 05:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got your back TH! List whoever you want dood!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 06:12 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
It's supposed to be a fun list! Lets all just be friendly! I mean ****, APS had Brad Pitt on his list before we told him it was Top 25 WOMEN.
And I would have kept him there if you bastards weren't so picky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 06:34 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brad Pitt is undoubtedly a hotter chick than Ke$ha. I mean Katy Perry is ordinary without makeup but you can photoshop the hell out of her and make her hot. Even those photoshopped to death pictures of Ke$ha aren't hot...

Bad TH, bad! I know it's all opinions and all, but your opinion is wrong!

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 06:39 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just gonna be honest with you guys...

I would ******* rail the Ke$ha. Like, marathon railage. The type where you have to be hospitalized afterwards due to exhaustion. We'd rhythmically talk with the beat for foreplay, and our moans of pleasure would be auto-tuned. And yeah, it'll probably be greasy and I'll have glitter up my butthole for weeks, but I'm fine with that.

And sure, I'd have to shower afterwards. Not the typical courtesy shower, but the type where you empty the entire bottle of rubbing alcohol on your junk while you pray, "Please don't sting. Please don't sting." But that's part of the funnnnnnn.

And don't you all judge me! We all have that girl that we joke with our friends about how weird she looks, but in the back of our mind we're like, "I'd hit that in an instant." The Ke$ha is mine. And yeah, she looks funny sometimes, but in the pictures where she looks passable to ya'll, she looks friggin' hot to me.

At least I posted mine instead of easily plugging a Nuts girl or somone in Commie/DG's sigs. APS wanted originality. Can't get mad when ya get pegged in the temple by my Ke$ha curveballs!

Besides, she's just my #12! Not #1. Not Top 5. Not Top 10. #12. (Even though everyone after Lauren Cohan is probably all the same interchangeable, week-to-week crushing I go through).

Ahhh, Lauren Cohan...
Brody would appreciate my Supernatural references!

Quote:
Vidae for President!!!

Also, the lack of Hayley Williams in all of this is crazy shocking to me. I thought everyone here was in love with her.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TH is making Supernatural references up the ass, so I will accept that he happens to find Ke$ha attractive.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 06:45 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I'm just gonna be honest with you guys...

I would ******* rail the Ke$ha. Like, marathon railage. The type where you have to be hospitalized afterwards due to exhaustion. We'd rhythmically talk with the beat for foreplay, and our moans of pleasure would be auto-tuned. And yeah, it'll probably be greasy and I'll have glitter up my butthole for weeks, but I'm fine with that.

And sure, I'd have to shower afterwards. Not the typical courtesy shower, but the type where you empty the entire bottle of rubbing alcohol on your junk while you pray, "Please don't sting. Please don't sting." But that's part of the funnnnnnn.

And don't you all judge me! We all have that girl that we joke with our friends about how weird she looks, but in the back of our mind we're like, "I'd hit that in an instant." The Ke$ha is mine. And yeah, she looks funny sometimes, but in the pictures where she looks passable to ya'll, she looks friggin' hot to me.

At least I posted mine instead of easily plugging a Nuts girl or somone in Commie/DG's sigs. APS wanted originality. Can't get mad when ya get pegged in the temple by my Ke$ha curveballs!

Besides, she's just my #12! Not #1. Not Top 5. Not Top 10. #12. (Even though everyone after Lauren Cohan is probably all the same interchangeable, week-to-week crushing I go through).

Ahhh, Lauren Cohan...
Brody would appreciate my Supernatural references!

Vidae for President!!!

Also, the lack of Hayley Williams in all of this is crazy shocking to me. I thought everyone here was in love with her.
Ive lost so much respect for you, my dreamy eyed midget friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 06:50 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Ive lost so much respect for you, my dreamy eyed midget friend.

Just for that, you guys are getting a The Ke$ha megapost in the Hot Chick Thread when I get back! You have unleashed an unholy war from which there is no return!

/YaaaaaaayBrodyyyyyy!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 02-08-2011 at 01:32 PM.
Old 02-02-2011, 08:14 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Oh my god I forgot my beloved Hayley. She's top 5. Would wife/girlfriend in an instant and then destroy her with the power of a thousand suns on a nightly basis.

Old 02-02-2011, 08:23 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Shut your mouth vidae! you have a horrible taste in women!
Old 02-02-2011, 08:23 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Shut your mouth vidae! you have a horrible taste in women!
Why don't you go troll the quidditch field some more!

Old 02-02-2011, 10:08 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I would ******* rail the Ke$ha. Like, marathon railage. The type where you have to be hospitalized afterwards due to exhaustion.
Yeah that's not exhaustion, that is the STD clinic you just stuck your ***** in.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:19 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One day left on these, have around 30 lists so far.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:27 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why don't you go troll the quidditch field some more!
She doesn't even play quidditch!

and I am not trollin'!! I am kalbears you see!!
Old 02-03-2011, 02:51 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got 2 more lists, which resulted in a 1 point difference between #1 and #2. Down to the wire it goes.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 03:37 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Adriana Lima
2. Alessandra Ambrosio
3. Marissa Miller
4. Kate Beckinsale
5. Jordana Brewster
6. Jennifer Love-Hewitt
7. Mila Kunis
8. Olivia Wilde
9. Stacy Keibler
10. Leighton Meester
11. Zoe Saldana
12. Eva Mendes
13. Erin Andrews
14. Dawn Olivieri
15. Dania Ramirez
Old 02-03-2011, 03:49 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since she probably won't even sniff the top 25.

Old 02-03-2011, 04:41 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MetSox! You have such impeccable taste!

Especially regarding Jordana. I assure you she will be high on my list, assuming I ever get out of work with time to fap.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm late on this but I'm with TH. Kesha has that stanky dirty hot look sometimes that makes you want to **** her real hard and then take a shower in gasoline.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kesha = Travolta

also my list:

1. Pixie Lott
2. Kristen Bell
3. Diane Krüger
4. Cheryl Cole
5. Nathalie Portman
6. Emma Watson
7. Jordana Brewster
8. Alison Brie
9. Britanny Snow
10. Katherine McPhee
11. Emmanuelle Chriqui
12. Lyndsy Fonseca
13. Jessica Alba
14. Zoey Deschanel
15. Alessandra Ambrosia

Last edited by Gay Ork Wang : 02-03-2011 at 05:29 PM.
Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 05:38 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

MetSox, I love Brewster. She was awesome on Chuck. :D

Old 02-03-2011, 05:44 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Mine

1. Olivia Wilde
2. Keira Knightley
3. Anne Hathaway
4. Zooey Deschanel
5. Kate Beckinsale
6. Mary Elizabeth Winstead
7. Natalie Portman
8. Michelle Monaghan
9. Jill Flint
10. Emma Watson
11. Emma Stone
12. Kelly Brook
13. Cobie Smulders
14. Keeley Hazell
15. Lizzy Caplan

Keira
I HEART that list....

Keira Knightley is so skinny she has to jump around in the shower to get wet.....
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 05:49 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I'm late on this but I'm with TH. Kesha has that stanky dirty hot look sometimes that makes you want to **** her real hard and then take a shower in gasoline.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 02-03-2011, 06:22 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Kesha has a shoehorn for a nose.
Old 02-03-2011, 07:02 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
For me, this woman would have to be Christina Aguilera.

General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote