Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-04-2011, 01:05 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Joe Namath is in there with one Superbowl ring and stats that most QBs beat in a couple solid seasons...

He is the Anti-HOF-establishment.
See this is how you get in, make stupid bold prediction get in HOF. People forget the other guys on the team who actually did something that game. (I learned about it today)
Old 02-04-2011, 01:07 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
No Casey Hampton?

Seymore is not a NT, he played more of DT/DE. Vince Wilfork is the NT.
actual true NT
Casey Hampton
5 pro bowls
2 super bowls
Old 02-04-2011, 01:12 AM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know neither are really NT's, Kevin Williams has played some of it in Minnesota (after he switched from DE as a rookie and played more this year than any year since Pat Williams came over from the Bills), and Seymour isn't either, but my point was kind of that I don't think any true NT's deserve the hall right now. I could see Wilfork in the future, and Hampton has a solid chance with 5 pro-bowls and 2 rings (could be 3 on Sunday). I can see Hampton getting in ahead of a few more deserving players because he played for the Steelers I guess...
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote