Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 10-31-2011, 06:09 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
When was the last time the Pats lost 2 straight? I honestly can't remember.

Hell, when was the last time the Pats lost at home?
If Fewell actually watches tape from this past week and the SB victory he will see that we NEED to blitz to have any shot at winning. Keep Brady on his ass

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:20 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
When was the last time the Pats lost 2 straight? I honestly can't remember.

Hell, when was the last time the Pats lost at home?
The Jets beat them at home in the playoffs last year.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 12:07 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They're money in the regular season though. I just can't picture NE losing 2 in a row. Especially after that performance against Pitt, you know Bill is gonna tear them a new one and make sure they bring their A game this week.
Old 11-01-2011, 12:21 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They're money in the regular season though. I just can't picture NE losing 2 in a row. Especially after that performance against Pitt, you know Bill is gonna tear them a new one and make sure they bring their A game this week.
That's not totally true. The Pats are not the old Pats. Their D stinks! But guess what, So does ours! LOL. So let's see what happens. If we actually blitz, we may win the game. If not, then we lose, and beat the 9ers.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 01:25 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tryon's broken arm, which he played 2 quarters on! Good lordy!

Old 11-01-2011, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coughlin was mad at him also. He said if he had told someone his arm was hurt they would have took him out and he probably wouldn't have broke it. He cost himself playing for us by hiding the injury.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-01-2011, 03:15 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I miss doing my weekly breakdowns. My boss's desk is right behind mine in this new "cubicle" arrangement, but it's an open cubicle setup so he basically can see everything I do on my computer.

Which basically means I can't post as much as I used to. Which sucks.
Old 11-01-2011, 03:21 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
I miss doing my weekly breakdowns. My boss's desk is right behind mine in this new "cubicle" arrangement, but it's an open cubicle setup so he basically can see everything I do on my computer.

So your saying drafting offense is a must? I am unclear of your point... : P
Old 11-01-2011, 03:23 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Hahaha I have this exact same problem now. Cubicles are somewhat open at my job, and most the supervisors are located behind us. I get a bit of browsing time, but sometimes it's too hard, let alone you scroll past someone's sig with 2 chics kissing and that's all anyone can see walking from behind you lol. I need to upgrade to my own office in a year.

But I looked forward to your breakdowns, even if they were just Giants talk. Always a good read and I enjoy learning more about division teams which is why I love stopping in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Hahaha I have this exact same problem now. Cubicles are somewhat open at my job, and most the supervisors are located behind us. I get a bit of browsing time, but sometimes it's too hard, let alone you scroll past someone's sig with 2 chics kissing and that's all anyone can see walking from behind you lol. I need to upgrade to my own office in a year.

But I looked forward to your breakdowns, even if they were just Giants talk. Always a good read and I enjoy learning more about division teams which is why I love stopping in this thread.
You could change your options to lose everyone's sig. That's what I do. I haven't seen a sig in over a year.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 03:26 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:

And your a die hard Giants fan brain washed to like "America's team"? It's ok, we will accept you with open arms. : )

I agree with the avatars and sigs. Damn things! There should be a way so you don't have to see them. We had them on giants.com MB. lol.
Old 11-01-2011, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I have the same problem also which is why a lot of posts are short during the afternoon.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-01-2011, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
You could change your options to lose everyone's sig. That's what I do. I haven't seen a sig in over a year.
That's like a fat guy who can't see his own junk though. I feel bad for you.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-01-2011, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
And your a die hard Giants fan brain washed to like "America's team"? It's ok, we will accept you with open arms. : )

I agree with the avatars and sigs. Damn things! There should be a way so you don't have to see them. We had them on giants.com MB. lol.
Go to USER CP and then options. You can.
Old 11-01-2011, 03:28 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Go to USER CP and then options. You can.
Haha sweet! I just did it! Good stuff 10!
Old 11-01-2011, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Haha sweet! I just did it! Good stuff 10!
Yeah I have no idea what sig I have. Is it still Hakeem Nicks?
Old 11-01-2011, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Yes it is.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-01-2011, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No avatars and sigs here, for years. Also have a privacy screen, wise investment, since I sit in a team war room
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 03:34 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:

Yeah it sucks doesn't it? I had to disable sigs and avis bc there was just waaaaaay too much stuff going on for me to have on my screen at work.

I'm gonna try to do my breakdowns, I try to do em while the game is fresh in my mind but i just haven't got the opportunities to do em so far this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
That's like a fat guy who can't see his own junk though. I feel bad for you.
I do enjoy the sigs and avis....but only when I'm not at work haha.
Old 11-01-2011, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I'm going to re-watch the Dolphins game tonight since I was pretty drunk at the actual game and don't remember everything all that well. Maybe I'll pick up some new things.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-01-2011, 04:46 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Yes I think so, lol.
Old 11-01-2011, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

The Giants rookies dressed for Halloween

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-01-2011, 06:34 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Eli's 4th quarter QB rating.

Quote:
His 119.4 passer rating in the fourth quarter is the highest in the league.
Old 11-01-2011, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I think we all know he's been excellent so far this year. I'm glad BBD was so worried about him in preseason haha.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-01-2011, 07:20 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

I just don't understand why people still discount him or even worse dislike or hate him.