Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 12-04-2011, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree BBD. I posted something the other day about this but what the hell happened between the 49'ers game and the Eagles game? It's like the team just turned themselves into the off position. I don't really understand it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 12:27 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
To be fair though, I'm against re-signing him. I just think we'll overpay, and I hate overpaying for players, especially WRs who aren't certified #1 WRs.

Especially if he needs surgery.
That surgery bothers me.. I almost want to say don't re-sign anyone who is damaged goods. This goes with Hixon or even TT if he wants a lot of money. All these guys with messed up knees probably won't be the same. I'd rather sign or draft healthier players.

I like MM. I like him when we drafted him. He is a homerun threat, but I think this system doesn't help him. You know how I feel about this offensive system. I would rather sign Turner as an OC. Bring the Air C to NY!!!! That's my 2nd favorite system to the Air Raid!
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 12:37 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My expectations for this season did a 180 after the Eagles game. I just don't see it this year, it's not our year.

Let's enjoy the ride for what it is, and see what happens. But I'm not expecting much. I just don't think we have the DC to outcoach anyone, and I think our entire team is too finesse to do any damage this season.
Old 12-04-2011, 12:59 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

guys, our killer b's are back: Boley, Bradshaw and Blackburn. have faith!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
guys, our killer b's are back: Boley, Bradshaw and Blackburn. have faith!
I think it's going to be close. My brain says one thing buy my heart says get pumped it's going to be a fun day.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-04-2011, 01:15 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I think it's going to be close. My brain says one thing buy my heart says get pumped it's going to be a fun day.
I predict another beat down. I have zero trust in our defense and Fewell now! If it gets ugly early, I expect another, "here we go again" mentality with our defense. I wouldn't be surprised if they quit again. If that happens watch for the crowd to boo and do other stuff. I can see this game getting ugly.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, I was talking to my friend about this game earlier n she's not into football at all, but as I told her about how we're going to get blown I found myself believing more and more that this is going to be close. God I how we win out our last 4 games.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Well I was right. I'm heartbroken right now though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-04-2011, 08:22 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well I was right. I'm heartbroken right now though.
I'm not. Actually, this game really encouraged me. Will come back with more thoughts tomorrow because it's two AM over here, but the way the players fought their asses off and played hard all night really encouraged me.

And btw, I remember a certain 38-35 loss to an undefeated team that propelled us towards a pretty great stretch of games :)

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post
I'm not. Actually, this game really encouraged me. Will come back with more thoughts tomorrow because it's two AM over here, but the way the players fought their asses off and played hard all night really encouraged me.

And btw, I remember a certain 38-35 loss to an undefeated team that propelled us towards a pretty great stretch of games :)
The only thing with that was we were in the playoffs already at this point.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-04-2011, 08:53 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The only thing with that was we were in the playoffs already at this point.
Yeah, but I'm just trying to stay positive I guess. It's still in our hands. With everyone else in the playoff race losing as well, we are still very much in both the Divisional race and Wildcard race. I think we have a real shot at the playoffs, and once we get in everything can happen.

We've shown we can hang with anyone (except the Saints).

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post
Yeah, but I'm just trying to stay positive I guess. It's still in our hands. With everyone else in the playoff race losing as well, we are still very much in both the Divisional race and Wildcard race. I think we have a real shot at the playoffs, and once we get in everything can happen.

We've shown we can hang with anyone (except the Saints).
Ohh I'm sorry but I'm also positive as anything. Just a win we could have had which would have been amazing. We can beat the Cowboys and the WC opened up again with the way everything fell today.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-04-2011, 08:57 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even if we make the playoffs we probably wont do anything. Unless Perry Fewell gets abducted by aliens and they re program him into a competent DC. Then maybe we have a shot. That is of course if Gilbride doesn't mess it up which is always possible.
Old 12-04-2011, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Even if we make the playoffs we probably wont do anything. Unless Perry Fewell gets abducted by aliens and they re program him into a competent DC. Then maybe we have a shot. That is of course if Gilbride doesn't mess it up which is always possible.
I disagree with that. If we did make the playoffs the only 2 teams we would have trouble with are the Saints and Packers.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-04-2011, 09:12 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I disagree with that. If we did make the playoffs the only 2 teams we would have trouble with are the Saints and Packers.
Odds are if we were in would play the Saints in the first round and lose. Or in the event we get a lucky win against a team that isn't the Saints. We would then end up playing the Packers and lose.
Old 12-04-2011, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Odds are if we were in would play the Saints in the first round and lose. Or in the event we get a lucky win against a team that isn't the Saints. We would then end up playing the Packers and lose.
Geez you're a

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-04-2011, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Stupid double post.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-04-2011, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just get in. You can't count a loss to the Saints. We'd play either the Lions, Bears, or Falcons at home if we get in. Can we beat those teams? Of couse. And then just go from there.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:33 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great game guys. Probably the scariest one during this Packers winning streak that dates back to last year. SB was obviously intense but it was never tied. If that went into OT and the Giants won the toss they were taking that game vs the Pack D

still got you guys taking the division. Dallas does not impress me at all. Should have lost last week and lost to the CArds today. Just need to take care of business and win both games vs them. I think the Giants do it

worst game(qb rating wise) for Rodgers this season. Giants and Saints are the 2 teams that worry me heading into the postseason
Old 12-04-2011, 09:34 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Geez you're a

Ha. You can call it w/e you want but this team is not that 07 team. Everybody can hang their hats on well we lost 38-35 to the Pats and beat them in the SB if they want. They are two different teams. This team is not as tough as that one. 07 had real leaders on that team especially on D.

That team had a much better DC then this current one does. You really want to see Fewell's 3 man rush get destroyed in the playoffs?

Gilbride called probably the best games of his life then. Do you really have the faith he can do something like that again?
Old 12-04-2011, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ha. You can call it w/e you want but this team is not that 07 team. Everybody can hang their hats on well we lost 38-35 to the Pats and beat them in the SB if they want. They are two different teams. This team is not as tough as that one. 07 had real leaders on that team especially on D.

That team had a much better DC then this current one does. You really want to see Fewell's 3 man rush get destroyed in the playoffs?

Gilbride called probably the best games of his life then. Do you really have the faith he can do something like that again?
We had a much better DC looking back. But at week 12-13 in 2007 we didn't know that.

I can point this out a million times, but you never know. A ******* Todd Collins led Redskins team beat us around this time 4 years ago.
Old 12-04-2011, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I'm not saying we will win the SB if we get in but you just don't know. We certainly have the talent to make a run regardless of our asshole D coordinator. Also, after the last 2 years I just want a playoff game. I miss it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-04-2011, 09:47 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
We had a much better DC looking back. But at week 12-13 in 2007 we didn't know that.

I can point this out a million times, but you never know. A ******* Todd Collins led Redskins team beat us around this time 4 years ago.
I think even with the Todd Collins lose. People felt more confident in Spags then they ever felt about Fewell.

This is not the Knicks where oh yay at least we get to watch the team in the playoffs. I would rather have no playoffs then just to watch my team lose a week later.

Ya anything can happen if we can get in and ya lets have blind optimism when this team has shown you no reason to have any.
Old 12-04-2011, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
I think even with the Todd Collins lose. People felt more confident in Spags then they ever felt about Fewell.

This is not the Knicks where oh yay at least we get to watch the team in the playoffs. I would rather have no playoffs then just to watch my team lose a week later.

Ya anything can happen if we can get in and ya lets have blind optimism when this team has shown you no reason to have any.
**** the Knicks. They're a joke. Just get in. In a one game playoff anything can happen. It's not a best of 7 series.

This game is so fickle. Just think, if Matt Dodge punts the ball out of bounds, the Packers probably don't make the playoffs last year. If that happened, are they even on this run this year? You never know.

Just get in.
Old 12-04-2011, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
**** the Knicks. They're a joke. Just get in. In a one game playoff anything can happen. It's not a best of 7 series.

This game is so fickle. Just think, if Matt Dodge punts the ball out of bounds, the Packers probably don't make the playoffs last year. If that happened, are they even on this run this year? You never know.

Just get in.

Correct you are.

sig by BoneKrusher