Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 12-04-2011, 09:04 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
**** the Knicks. They're a joke. Just get in. In a one game playoff anything can happen. It's not a best of 7 series.

This game is so fickle. Just think, if Matt Dodge punts the ball out of bounds, the Packers probably don't make the playoffs last year. If that happened, are they even on this run this year? You never know.

Just get in.
I was not comparing this team to the Knicks. I was comparing GF attitude of I miss having playoff games to that of Knicks fans.

Just get in. Oh come on that is such bs.

We are too inconsistent to believe that in these last couple games which we need bad that we can do it.

What has this team shown to even think that they can do anything if they get in?

Are they going to get a lot of pressure and cause havoc like 07 no.

Are they going to be a good in coverage? probably not.

Are they going to stuff the run? again not likely.

Oh how about actually running the ball well? you think we are going to be able to run like we did today against anybody else?
Old 12-04-2011, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did you watch tonight's game? Why we just not capable of beating the best team in the NFL this year?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:12 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys deserved to win today.
I'll say it first: We got every single close call today, especially the instant replay reviews.... a couple of those could have gone either way. And they all went our way.

I'd rather face Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta in our first playoff game, not you guys again.

Pierre-Paul made Marshall Newhouse like like Tony Marshall today at LT.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:16 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Did you watch tonight's game? Why we just not capable of beating the best team in the NFL this year?
Ya I did. We didn't win. Their is no morale victory in losing this game. We played our best and we lost. When your fighting for the division and your playoff chances.

You act like cause we were able to play them close that means we can go on a run based on 07 which is a different team.

This team is soft. I have no faith in them to make a run and why should I?

I want this team to win as much as anybody but to root blindly is just dumb.

They cant stop anybody on defense. Eli is basically carrying the offense on his back cause our run game is awful.
Old 12-04-2011, 10:41 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It really is sad to watch this team this year, such a good offense, being held back by a mediocre O-Line and playcalling(that 3-and-out when it was 28-27 right before they scored making it 35-27 was pathetic. When Killdrive see's us starting with bad field position he always plays it safe and just tries to gain a few yards to make the punt easier. It seems like everytime we have it behind our own 20 to start the drive he calls 2 plays for no gain then a delayed handoff for like 2 yards, it's like he thinks if we can't get it done on 1st or 2nd why bother going for it on 3rd and it pisses me off so much, it just shows what a puss he is. O **** am I still in parenthesis? Yup) along with a talented defense that also has ****** play calling(that last GB TD Rodgers had literally ALL ******* DAY because Perry rushed 3 and dropped Tuck back into coverage, smh. Like i don't care how good our corners are, they can't shut down the WRs for a full minute without any stopping or pressure on the QB) and somehow always finds a way to blow the coverage and the game, tearing my heart out.

I honestly don't know if I can watch this team anymore, I'm gonna be the first ever non-obese, healthy, 17 year old to have a heart attack if I keep watching them. If we loose next week I give up completely. I already know we won't do anything in the playoffs if we even make it there, our defense just can't close games, we need Eli to score with like 3 seconds left otherwise we're F'd. In a way I hope miss the playoffs though, because it will save me from the misery of losing in gutwrenching fashion after playing our hearts out just to make it to the playoffs and it will also mean that we get rid of these coaches or so I hope. I'm sure some people will think that makes me a "fake fan", but it's actually the opposite, I'm so emotionally attached to this team that I can't stand to see a loss like tonight again, it literally makes me sick to see games like this. I still bleed ******* blue and will root for this team till the day I die, but I just can't stand to see another game like that this year where guys play there best games all year and lose. There are no moral victories in football, I'd rather have awful Tebow-esque stats and a win over record setting stats and a loss.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 11:08 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Greg Jennings did not have a touchdown, that was a bad call.
2. Finley was initiating contact on Williams all day, got some calls his way despite WRAPPING BOTH HANDS AROUND WILLIAMS...offensive pass interference anyone?
3. Driver pushed off of Webster on the second TD catch, refs are you for real?
4. JPP shouldve gotten called for using the center for leverage on the field goal before half.
5. why the hell was blackmon covering Jordy Nelson with 58 seconds left?
6. from what I heard, jake ballard had a touchdown...but i cant find replays

so the way I see it.. we played well, we could've won but our defensive playcall toward the end of the game was pretty bad. Calls did not go our way, and it was disheartening because of how close we came despite them.

Cowboys, Atlanta, Chicago, and Lions lost. This makes it less impactful, but a loss is a loss. We need to win the division in order to have a chance to get to the Superbowl. Playing at Green Bay is sadly a better option than New Orleans. You have to remember, Amukamara is just in his 3rd game, we got blackburn back, and our team is now jelling much better because we suffered a significantly less discouraging loss that shows we have hope.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 06:46 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The refs were pretty horrible last night, but I thought Green Bay got some ticky-tack penalties against them as well, so I don't want to give the refs too much of the blame.

But Coughlin did make a horrible decision on the last challenge though. It was at their sideline I think, and it was a clear catch by driver. We wasted a timeout there, and even though it didn't matter in this game, we need all of our timeouts against good teams like this if we are going to win close games in the future.

I played around with the Playoff calculator yesterday to see what it would take for us to get to the playoffs even if we split with the Cowboys.

If the Cowboys split with us, lose to the Eagles(which is still possible IMO, seeing as the games between those teams are always close regardless of records) and win against Tampa, we win the division if we beat the Redskins and Jets. Not sure how or why, but that's what the calculator says.

Now, if the Cowboys doesn't lose against the Eagles, we need to root against the Falcons, Lions and Bears. We have to win tiebreakers against two of them to get a wildcard, if three or more teams end up at 9-7. It seems like there's no possible way to get in this way, at least not that I found (again, not sure why, but the playoff machine says so).

So then we need to hope that at least two of those teams finish 8-8 or worse to get in via a wildcard. I can see the lions struggling mightily with this if both Cutler and Forte remains out for the rest of the season, their remaining schedule looks like this:

@Denver
Seattle
@Green Bay
@Minnesota

Detroit could also struggle, but I think they get to nine wins eventually. This is their remaining schedule:

Minnesota
@Raiders
Chargers
@Green Bay

Atlanta has the easiest schedule of the three of them, but keep in mind three of their remaining four games are divisional matchups, and you never know with those:

@Carolina
Jacksonville
@New Orleans
Tampa Bay

to summarize my thoughts, I think we need to win both games against the Cowboys to have a shot either way. If we don't do that, we're not out of it, but we are going to need a lot of help. It's still in our hands, and I'm encouraged by the way they played last night. Let's just pray that we show the same effort next sunday night. If we don't, I think our season is over. But we don't deserve to get in if we lay a turd next week anyway.

BBN staying positive! :)

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:41 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with LTGiants. They don't give trophies for trying.

Having that said, the division is still there. I have no faith in Perry Fewell moving forward, he's a horrible coordinator.

But whatever, I want to make the playoffs. 3 years in a row is a tough pill to swallow.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:44 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't think the refs were that terrible. Although the call on Williams was extremely soft. I will complain about only that one. Triplette is about the worst crew in the NFL though, besides Winter.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:46 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I agree with LTGiants. They don't give trophies for trying.

Having that said, the division is still there. I have no faith in Perry Fewell moving forward, he's a horrible coordinator.

But whatever, I want to make the playoffs. 3 years in a row is a tough pill to swallow.
Good game! However, it was the end result I expected. Eli and the offense went toe to toe with GB. But Tim Lewis... err.. Perry Fewell screwed this up!!! His defense got bend over! Stupid 3 man rush, AR has all day to find a guy and a TD to Driver with 3 minutes left. I HATE Perry Fewell! 3 man rush, drop 8, and they still blow an assignment! EVERY GAME THERE IS A BLOWN ASSIGNMENT!!

On the otherside, I am impressed with the GB offense obviously! I want a system like that. I am not a fan of ours, but yesterday we had a good day. Props to the offensive staff and players. I am not sold on GB's defense! They got picked a part as well!

I hate Perry Fewell so much!
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:48 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The 3 man rush was actually fairly effective. We often got pressure with it and at times Rodgers didn't know where to go with the ball, more early on though. The Jordy Nelson play was the backbreaker and he we got pressure and Rodgers just made a great throw.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:53 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The 3 man rush was actually fairly effective. We often got pressure with it and at times Rodgers didn't know where to go with the ball, more early on though. The Jordy Nelson play was the backbreaker and he we got pressure and Rodgers just made a great throw.
It got picked a part! Maybe once or twice it worked. When we needed it, especially in the red zone it got bend over and penetrated! It's a piss poor call. I get the theory of it. Rush 3, drop 8, but Fewell has to realize those fools blow assignments. So probably a stupid call AND stupid execution. Stop that and make it easier. We blow assignments regularly in this system! Guys are wide open!

He is so bad of a DC I can't fathom him coming back next year! We better fire him!
Old 12-05-2011, 07:54 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We gave up 31 points on defense. I wouldn't say we were effective.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:57 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:

We need to force Coughlin to fire people, or lose his job. How many bad coordinators are we going to suffer through? I am very close to saying clean slate and I am a big TC fan. How do you defend:

Hufagel
Lewis
Sheridan
Fewell

4!!! 4, stupid coordinators!
Old 12-05-2011, 08:00 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
We need to force Coughlin to fire people, or lose his job. How many bad coordinators are we going to suffer through? I am very close to saying clean slate and I am a big TC fan. How do you defend:

Hufagel
Lewis
Sheridan
Fewell

4!!! 4, stupid coordinators!
If Coughlin comes back next year, so will Fewell. That's almost a lock. Nobody is gonna give Fewell the HC gig he wants so bad. No one is that stupid.
Old 12-05-2011, 08:05 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
It was fairly effective for what it is. Of course I still hate, but I thought it would fare much worse once I saw it being used.
Old 12-05-2011, 08:08 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
If Coughlin comes back next year, so will Fewell. That's almost a lock. Nobody is gonna give Fewell the HC gig he wants so bad. No one is that stupid.
Then click the button for Operation: Clean Slate!
Old 12-05-2011, 08:10 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It was fairly effective for what it is. Of course I still hate, but I thought it would fare much worse once I saw it being used.
I agree with you. The effort was there from everyone when we rushed just three. On one play in the first half Rodgers couldn't find anyone in 7-10 seconds when we rushed three. Great coverage there, so it can work in certain spots. But we do use it WAY too often though.

Quote:
Old 12-05-2011, 08:51 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Overall I think yesterday was a very good day for us. Heading in, I said I was just wanted to be competitive and show some heart and pride. We did that and then some in my opinion. On top of that all 4 teams we should be concerned with lost (ATL, DET, CHI, and DAL).
Old 12-05-2011, 09:01 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

here's the thing: we all know the emotional team this is. we could either:
A) take this as a positive and win out and make the playoffs with a new sense of energy and pride
OR
B) roll over in pity, cry, and lose crucial games.

the only thing, if we do win out and make the playoffs, we'd be on a major hot streak, and we know this team can be dangerous when we're on a roll. so we'll see. next week essentially is our season
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:07 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

also, i love chase blackburn
also also, BBD, your boy petrus looked damn good last night
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:20 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
here's the thing: we all know the emotional team this is. we could either:
A) take this as a positive and win out and make the playoffs with a new sense of energy and pride
OR
B) roll over in pity, cry, and lose crucial games.

the only thing, if we do win out and make the playoffs, we'd be on a major hot streak, and we know this team can be dangerous when we're on a roll. so we'll see. next week essentially is our season
I agree with you Scotty, and it sounds like the players are leaning towards option A from the quotes I heard out of the locker room yesterday. I think we get on a roll and get into the playoffs, and we'll just have to see what happens from there on out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
also, i love chase blackburn
also also, BBD, your boy petrus looked damn good last night
The line did play better yesterday, Petrus and Boothe are both superior run blockers to the guys that were out(Beatty,Baas). Baas is looking like a very underwhelming signing right now. Boothe is just as good, it seems.

Quote:
Old 12-05-2011, 09:25 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Boothe's shotgun snaps were scaring the crap at me. All really high. I thought he was going to botch one eventually.

Also we may have lost Kenny Phillips for a while. Sprained MCL.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:40 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Good game! However, it was the end result I expected. Eli and the offense went toe to toe with GB. But Tim Lewis... err.. Perry Fewell screwed this up!!! His defense got bend over! Stupid 3 man rush, AR has all day to find a guy and a TD to Driver with 3 minutes left. I HATE Perry Fewell! 3 man rush, drop 8, and they still blow an assignment! EVERY GAME THERE IS A BLOWN ASSIGNMENT!!

On the otherside, I am impressed with the GB offense obviously! I want a system like that. I am not a fan of ours, but yesterday we had a good day. Props to the offensive staff and players. I am not sold on GB's defense! They got picked a part as well!

I hate Perry Fewell so much!
lol, you thought we'd get blown out. I'm on the fire Fewell abndwagon though, the 3 man rush was way more effective this game than I thought it would be as we still got pressure a lot of the time we did that and the coverage didn't get beat as readily as when we blitzed, but if you can't crank it up late in a game like this that's a death sentence.

Either way I'm really psyched for next week, this is the type of game that can give our players a lot of positive momentum and that's what we need. Our team isn't very mentally tough if they're down on themselves but show good resilience when they've got a good feeling about themselves. Hopefully this game gives them that self-confidence to toughen up for the stretch.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 10:35 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
lol, you thought we'd get blown out. I'm on the fire Fewell abndwagon though, the 3 man rush was way more effective this game than I thought it would be as we still got pressure a lot of the time we did that and the coverage didn't get beat as readily as when we blitzed, but if you can't crank it up late in a game like this that's a death sentence.

Either way I'm really psyched for next week, this is the type of game that can give our players a lot of positive momentum and that's what we need. Our team isn't very mentally tough if they're down on themselves but show good resilience when they've got a good feeling about themselves. Hopefully this game gives them that self-confidence to toughen up for the stretch.
Haha i know! I got it half right. I got the they will score points part down, because Fewell stinks! But the offense came to play. apparently on BBI they posted pics showing that Boss did score on that play! I hate blown calls of that magnitude!