Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 01-09-2012, 09:21 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Ross needs to play for us to have a chance. I never thought I would say that, but it's true.
Absolutely. We need the most depth at CB going against the Packers. Hopefully Jennings isn't 100%.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:45 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Wrong is one thing but he was epically wrong.
I love being wrong!

It's just frustrating seeing him stink up the PS every year while other qbs have like 90% completion percentages. This year was especially bad and it made me nervous.

But yeah he's been amazing this season.
Old 01-09-2012, 09:55 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I love being wrong!

It's just frustrating seeing him stink up the PS every year while other qbs have like 90% completion percentages. This year was especially bad and it made me nervous.

But yeah he's been amazing this season.
Haha yeah I was drunk last night but I just found it amusing that Eli's had such an amazing year and you were worried about him. So much craziness this year. The whole Coughlin/Eli era has been insane if you really think about it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-09-2012, 10:01 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Haha yeah I was drunk last night but I just found it amusing that Eli's had such an amazing year and you were worried about him. So much craziness this year. The whole Coughlin/Eli era has been insane if you really think about it.
It's been quite a ride. For me, I feel the same way as you do. Anything from here on out is gravy to me. I kind of expected us to beat Atlanta, but from here on out, I'm just enjoying the ride and let's see what happens.

We have a puncher's chance against GB, I expect us to lose, but I'm still rooting as hard as I've ever rooted.
Old 01-09-2012, 10:18 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice Monday is a holiday so we can drink during the game. Granted that didn't stop me from drinking yesterday...
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
Nice Monday is a holiday so we can drink during the game. Granted that didn't stop me from drinking yesterday...
Not everyone has off :( But that WILL NOT stop me from drinking.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Not everyone has off :( But that WILL NOT stop me from drinking.
Real people have off!
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:25 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Real people have off!
exactly! classes don't start until Tuesday
...wait, that's not what you meant?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:30 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Absolutely. We need the most depth at CB going against the Packers. Hopefully Jennings isn't 100%.
FWIW, Jennings said he could have been good to go in Week 17, and he DID practice this past week during their bye week with no limitations.
Old 01-09-2012, 11:03 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
FWIW, Jennings said he could have been good to go in Week 17, and he DID practice this past week during their bye week with no limitations.
Well that's what I figured but I was holding out some hope he was still less than 100%. Oh well.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-09-2012, 11:04 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
I was fine at the tailgate yesterday and then at the stadium everyone started buying my friend and I beers. We were swamped with beer there. I proceeded to sleep and snore on the ride home.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-09-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who was worried on the game day thread that I jinxed the team by talking ****?

Balling? Scottyboy? I forgot who it was. See, I know my stuff, I felt like their team couldn't cover our WRs. We got pass rush and they did early on. We adjusted and smacked them.

I also said they stink outside their dome. 11 games in a dome this year, and they gave up during the game. They didn't show any heart what so ever!

They are a finesse team who got punched in the mouth and then a haymaker knocked them out.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 02:40 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Who was worried on the game day thread that I jinxed the team by talking ****?

Balling? Scottyboy? I forgot who it was. See, I know my stuff, I felt like their team couldn't cover our WRs. We got pass rush and they did early on. We adjusted and smacked them.

I also said they stink outside their dome. 11 games in a dome this year, and they gave up during the game. They didn't show any heart what so ever!

They are a finesse team who got punched in the mouth and then a haymaker knocked them out.
I don't think it was me, but I don't talk **** most of the time. The thing is we really didn't get much passrush, and I think the reason was because they were keeping a back or TE in on a consistent basis. Because of pretty good coverage it made Ryan hold onto the ball for awhile and took a long time for their receivers to get open.

I am glad we are playing the Packers now. As much as they could beat us, they could be the boost to send us all the way. They still have some injuries, I do not care what Greg Jennings said, I've had an MCL injury and been around receivers with the same injury and i know it doesn't feel right, I didn't feel 100%. There are so many other factors, such as the defensive schemes being much better, getting mario back, finding a run game, getting into a groove, having nothing to lose and everything to gain, and JPP has really turned it up.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 04:01 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEISMANHERSCHEL View Post
I want a Giants win so bad! Shut the Packers up, please...

I think the Giants have the horses to do it, too. A great D-Line. Good WR's. A great QB. You can run the ball. Do this!

The Giants can make this happen. Just get some tunrovers.

Go NFC East!!!!
It's going to be tough. We have to hope our front really puts some pressure on Rodgers and get some turnovers. I don't see us stopping that offense, our realistic chance is keeping up with them and hopefully creating a turnover or 2, and if Eli can have the ball in his hands with 2 minutes left with a chance to win, then we have a shot.

It's a long shot, but hey, you never know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
You guys really surprise me how little confidence you seem to have in your team.

I can't figure out why either.

You're one of few teams who have won a Super Bowl recently.
You have the same coach, QB, and general nucleus of that team, but I believe you are actually better now at WR and the DL.

Pierre-Paul is a lot better than Strahan was in 08.

Hakeem is as good as Plaxico was (except the game Plax molested Al Harris), and Victor Cruz is phenomenal as well.
Super Mario is stepping up now.

The D-line is great and seems healthier than ever, magically.

Our defense sucks cockass.
We made Legarrette Blount look great this year, made Kyle Orton look like Joe Montana, and you remember Eli's last-minute drive against us in week 13... he marched down the field when he needed to, and even got the 2-pt PAT.

Eli and Jacobs and Bradshaw have eliminated us there before.... they're gonna be confident as hell.

I see the early Vegas line is Packers by 8 1/2. I will be taking the Giants + the 8 1/2 for as much as I can get into my Bodog account before that line goes down.

This game is a pick em IMO.
We have a puncher's chance. You guys are 15-1. We're 9-7. That has to count for something. I'm just happy that we have a chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dark_knight View Post
Congrats guys good luck from here on out. Horrible game by Mike Mularkey, and just absolutely well played by you guys.
Good game bro. The Falcons are a solid team, reminds me of the 90s Giants, you guys have a lot of solid talent, you're a couple of pieces away from being a top tier team. Get a couple more playmakers, preferably a DE, some CBs, and a pass catching RB and you're good to go.
Old 01-09-2012, 05:08 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont even remember if it was me or not. I think I was too busy pleasuring myself to Brian Leonard's 15 yard screen pass in the playoffs. i dont know. Talk **** does worry me, but I was secretly confident going into the Atlanta game.
My dad actually said this yesterday: So glad to have won that and really, going against Green Bay, yeah, we obviously want the win, but we won't be as disappointed if we lose. I kinda agree with him
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm ******, going into the Atlanta game I figured there was a fair chance of us losing and was fine if we did. Now I really really want us to beat the god damn packers, you guys have no idea how annoying those bastards are in the greater chicagoland area, especially after winning the superbowl last year despite losing the division to the bears. I hate them. Wish of course sucks because even if we knock the packers off, we'll likely have to go into New Orleans where I think we're even more screwed, atlhough them I don't mind losing to. Why couldn't the Lions just win so we could play the 9ers instead?

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 12:51 AM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys, I live in the northeast so i was having an discussion with one of my friends who is a giants fan. The question was, if you could start a team and you could take Dez or Cruz (with all other positions being equal, same QB, etc.) would would you take?

I want to hear some knowledgable Giants fan give an honest opinion. Thanks.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 01:45 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCB14 View Post
Hey guys, I live in the northeast so i was having an discussion with one of my friends who is a giants fan. The question was, if you could start a team and you could take Dez or Cruz (with all other positions being equal, same QB, etc.) would would you take?

I want to hear some knowledgable Giants fan give an honest opinion. Thanks.
Thats really hard, because I feel like Cruz is soo much superior mentally in his game. Dez's physical tools are superior:

Dez Bryant:(pro day)
6'2'' 218 lbs
Arm length: 34"
Hand size: 9 3/4"
40 time: 4.52
Vertical: 38"
Broad Jump: 11'1"
3 Cone: 7.21
Short Shuttle: 4.48
Bench Press: N/A

Victor Cruz:(pro day)
5'11.5" 208 lbs (now listed at 6'1''?)
Arm length:N/A
Hand size:N/A
40 time: 4.47
Vertical: 41.5"
Broad Jump: 10'5''
3 Cone: 7.02
Short Shuttle: 4.29
Bench: 13 reps of 225

Now evaluating all of this, you notice that Cruz is quicker and basically the same speed in 40 yards, but doesn't have the frame that Dez has. He probably runs better routes, getting more separation just due to his quickness and suddenness. Dez however can be a lot more overpowering to a DB, and can use his frame to shield the ball. I think most people would say Dez without doubt, but there is an argument to be made for Cruz. It depends on my offensive style, my personnel to complement him, and especially my quarterback. But I do think that Dez would be the more favored option.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 10:02 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
I don't think it was me, but I don't talk **** most of the time. The thing is we really didn't get much passrush, and I think the reason was because they were keeping a back or TE in on a consistent basis. Because of pretty good coverage it made Ryan hold onto the ball for awhile and took a long time for their receivers to get open.

I am glad we are playing the Packers now. As much as they could beat us, they could be the boost to send us all the way. They still have some injuries, I do not care what Greg Jennings said, I've had an MCL injury and been around receivers with the same injury and i know it doesn't feel right, I didn't feel 100%. There are so many other factors, such as the defensive schemes being much better, getting mario back, finding a run game, getting into a groove, having nothing to lose and everything to gain, and JPP has really turned it up.

Oh. damn, can't remember who it was! I wasn't talking **** though. I was just saying what I thought. I didn't think they could beat us away. I was confident.

But first series or maybe after the safety someone got all annoyed, lol. Who was it? Step up! Step up, I say!
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 10:28 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

I'd probably go with Dez. But I want to see Dez really grow next year. He's gotta work on his game some.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:33 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Btw guys, for those who DVR'd the game, go back and watch JPP. He dominated. His bullrush is nasty.

Also we had some serious pass protection issues but Eli really did an amazing job moving around in the pocket and creating time, and throwing off his back foot or on the run.

That to me is the biggest difference in Eli this year. His ability to throw downfield accurately on the run or off his backfoot has been amazing this year.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:38 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Btw guys, for those who DVR'd the game, go back and watch JPP. He dominated. His bullrush is nasty.

Also we had some serious pass protection issues but Eli really did an amazing job moving around in the pocket and creating time, and throwing off his back foot or on the run.

That to me is the biggest difference in Eli this year. His ability to throw downfield accurately on the run or off his backfoot has been amazing this year.
I'll probably go back and watch the game tonight. I love going to the games but from where I sit it's so hard to watch the interior play of the game.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-10-2012, 10:48 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
I'll probably go back and watch the game tonight. I love going to the games but from where I sit it's so hard to watch the interior play of the game.
Where do you sit? I have goalline(higher up though) seats so I kind of get the eye in the sky view.

I didn't go to the game though.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:51 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Where do you sit? I have goalline(higher up though) seats so I kind of get the eye in the sky view.

I didn't go to the game though.
Same as you then. Goaline but the second row in the section. I love the seats. The last two games(Cowboys & Falcons) were the two best Giants games I've ever been to. I've been going to games since about 2001.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-10-2012, 10:58 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Same as you then. Goaline but the second row in the section. I love the seats. The last two games(Cowboys & Falcons) were the two best Giants games I've ever been to. I've been going to games since about 2001.
Did you get the close up of the Mario TD or the Nicks TD?

Both were amazing.