Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 01-31-2012, 06:21 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go with a Pats colors sweater.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:01 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good to know I'm not the only superstitiuos giants fan out there.

I've worn the same khakis and sweater every sunday of our entire run, and I plan on wearing the same thing on Sunday.

I'm very superstitious. Especially with the Giants.
Old 01-31-2012, 07:04 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm also very nervous that there's never been a 9-7 team that has won the SB.

That's not a good omen.
Old 01-31-2012, 07:38 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Good to know I'm not the only superstitiuos giants fan out there.

I've worn the same khakis and sweater every sunday of our entire run, and I plan on wearing the same thing on Sunday.

I'm very superstitious. Especially with the Giants.
Great to see that I'm not alone either. I think being here in Europe with few people to discuss the game with messes with my head too much. I start having long strings of thoughts and arguments with myself, lol. I really just want the game to start already, I'm done with being nervous and excited.

Quote:

That's not a good omen.
What about the Packers in SB II? It says on wikipedia they posted a 9-4-1 regular season record and won!

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:39 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

That's not a good omen.
No team also ever beat an 18-0 team.
Old 01-31-2012, 08:40 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

There's something different about this Pats team though. They're young, and they seem to be hungrier.

I dunno. I just want the game to start. My brain tells me we should win. But my heart is nervous as hell bc I eat up the whole Patriots mystique and intimidation.

You can never bet against Brady and Bellichick. It's just scary.
Old 01-31-2012, 08:52 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There's something different about this Pats team though. They're young, and they seem to be hungrier.

I dunno. I just want the game to start. My brain tells me we should win. But my heart is nervous as hell bc I eat up the whole Patriots mystique and intimidation.

You can never bet against Brady and Bellichick. It's just scary.
Any Super Bowl is scary. Young and hungry is one thing. But they are also not as talented.
Old 01-31-2012, 09:00 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To be honest, I'm debating do go to a party or not. So far I've work Blue jersey when we are home and white jersey when we're home. Worked so far. Also I have watched every game sitting on my couch. I don't want to change anything!
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 09:49 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't even remember what a wore for the 9ers game...you guys are weird...

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Haha. I don't switch jerseys until we lose. As long as keep winning, I wear the same jersey on Sunday. I've worn Eli since the Jets game. Won't change now. Normally Eli is the unlucky jersey for me and my white Bradshaw is the lucky one. But the roles reversed this year.
Old 01-31-2012, 10:30 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I try to work out to the games and I usually smoke a bowl when I start watching the game, but that's as close to a ritual as I get.

Sometimes in game I'll hold my position if, for example, the team goes on a run after I start resting my arms on my head. But that doesn't last long and is more of me just really getting sucked into the game.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 01-31-2012, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to the Super Bowl even though we don't have tix yet. Leaving Friday.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-31-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I'm going to the Super Bowl even though we don't have tix yet. Leaving Friday.
That's awesome. I've been thinking about it since Indianapolis is just a couple hours drive away from Chicago, but that town really sucks, and while I'd love to watch the gmen beat the pats, that money just isn't something I can drop and still shoot my trailer in the summer.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-31-2012, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

If we don't get tix I'm sure there will be a lot of great places to watch the game. I hate watching games at bars but this is an experience I may never be able to do again.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-31-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I have wore the same exact outfit for all the playoff games lol. Grey sweatpants, black socks, ELITE shirt with blue Hakeem jersey over it. Don't worry I washed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Haha. I don't switch jerseys until we lose. As long as keep winning, I wear the same jersey on Sunday. I've worn Eli since the Jets game. Won't change now. Normally Eli is the unlucky jersey for me and my white Bradshaw is the lucky one. But the roles reversed this year.
Lol same, been wearing Hakeem since the Jet game

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

I also might wear nothing but Giants gear from Friday until kickoff. Down here in Baltimore they have purple Fridays where people obviously where jerseys and other purple gear to support the Ravens. I find it funny to see 50 year old men wearing jerseys to their office on Friday. Regardless I'll be wearing something this Friday after nothing all year round. Can't wait to see some faces in this building.
Old 01-31-2012, 03:16 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I also might wear nothing but Giants gear from Friday until kickoff. Down here in Baltimore they have purple Fridays where people obviously where jerseys and other purple gear to support the Ravens. I find it funny to see 50 year old men wearing jerseys to their office on Friday. Regardless I'll be wearing something this Friday after nothing all year round. Can't wait to see some faces in this building.
Do they not know you're a Giant fan?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Do they not know you're a Giant fan?
Oh the guys in my office do. But we're a real small company. I say we are maybe 1% of the overall workforce in the building. It's mainly guys in other offices/companies. They stand outside and smoke all day talking about how great the Ravens are.
Old 01-31-2012, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

They're going to think you're a frontrunner.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-31-2012, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
They're going to think you're a frontrunner.
I don't give a crap what they think. They're idiots. They can see the patch on my jersey from the last Super Bowl we won and they can all suck my you know what.
Old 01-31-2012, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

That's what I like to hear!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-01-2012, 11:10 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm so nervous. crap
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:37 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All we can do as fans is believe. Think of Strahan's speech to the offense on the sideline in the superbowl, have faith.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I've been relatively calm about the game.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-01-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've been relatively calm about the game.
that's probably because this has been the most ridiculous week in rutgers football history
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote