Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 07-26-2011, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Punters? Rocca was let go by Eagles and some other decent punter I can't think of now was let go. I think we should sign one.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Jets let their punter go also. If we stuck with Dodge all of last year I don't see us getting rid of him now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Giants and Shawn Andrews couldn't work out a deal to restructure his contract so he's the next one we let go of.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-26-2011, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We have to at least bring in someone else and make it an open competition. I can't see how we can reward him with job security.
Old 07-26-2011, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
We have to at least bring in someone else and make it an open competition. I can't see how we can reward him with job security.
If we bring in a veteran punter like Rocca then it's going to be because we cut Dodge. For whatever this FO and coaching staff seems to think he has big time potential though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-26-2011, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Re-signed Kevin Boothe to a 2 year deal. It's an all OL day for the G-Men.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-26-2011, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

I'm concerned with safety too. Center, Punter, and Safety. Not in that particular order.
Old 07-26-2011, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Rocky Bernard going to restructure down to league minimum so he'll be around for DT depth.

Garofalo thinks we might be interested in Olin Kreutz or Chris Spencer for C.

I think we'll re-sign Grant and go with the 4 guys there.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-26-2011, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Geez way to much news all of a sudden. Schefter reporting we are talking to Plax about a return. No clue on how serious.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-26-2011, 08:20 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't be surprised to see us sign Chris Spencer since he was Eli's center at Ole Miss.
Old 07-26-2011, 09:51 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Geez way to much news all of a sudden. Schefter reporting we are talking to Plax about a return. No clue on how serious.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS i kept his jersey, please let it happen. I realize that this will probably hurt us in specials, but i think:

Nicks, Smith, Mario, Jernigan, Plax, Barden, Cruz are our 7. Barden has the size, if he wants to make it on the team he needs to play specials. Cruz can return as can Jernigan and both have done some killman duties before (i dont think Hixon should be brought back w/ 1 yr before his contract is up).

what about that DE from Nebraska?

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 09:52 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pierre Allen? He ended up signing with the Seahawks not us.
Old 07-26-2011, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

We should just sit and let the first wave of free agents go. No team is going to get better by signing these clowns to 6 plus year deals. This is a weak FA class anyway.
Old 07-26-2011, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree, so long as we lock up our own guys.

From FA all I want is some OL depth, and a lower-tier LB to compete with Sintim/Goff.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:50 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Resign Bradshaw or get DWill?

I know they're both very different, and I've grown very very attached to Bradshaw, but DWill has insane vision and agilitly. I love Bradshaw and all but his fumbles ruin us and cutback mentality isn't always productive. I think resign, as do most giants fans on the giants message board, but DWill looks pretty good too..

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-27-2011, 12:04 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Get Both and reform Earth Wind and Fire lol

No Seriously I would lean towards staying loyal and bring back Bradshaw.
Old 07-27-2011, 12:38 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Get Both and reform Earth Wind and Fire lol

No Seriously I would lean towards staying loyal and bring back Bradshaw.
Just lookin at both of them play over the years I would personally take Williams. Bradshaw is alot choppier, and his running style is the reason for his reoccurring foot and ankle injuries. And I dont know about all of you, but Dwill coming out was such a sexy prospect.

I know Dwill is older, but I think Bradshaw will actually get more money because of his more recent production.

We all know how ward was with the Bucs, our system seems to get average RB's great numbers. Just imagine what a runner with supreme vision and very good agility and speed to take it all the way would do.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-27-2011, 12:39 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cofield signed with the Skins.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 12:50 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Its Corneilus Griffin all over again lol
Old 07-27-2011, 12:51 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
i kinda got the feeling he'd actually WANT to go to a giant rival. Whatever happened with him i dont know, but i remember when rumors came up that he requested a trade during the season.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-27-2011, 12:53 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
Just lookin at both of them play over the years I would personally take Williams. Bradshaw is alot choppier, and his running style is the reason for his reoccurring foot and ankle injuries. And I dont know about all of you, but Dwill coming out was such a sexy prospect.

I know Dwill is older, but I think Bradshaw will actually get more money because of his more recent production.

We all know how ward was with the Bucs, our system seems to get average RB's great numbers. Just imagine what a runner with supreme vision and very good agility and speed to take it all the way would do.
I like Dwill but I think Bradshaw would be better option since he has been with us and knows our system. Also he has a lot of friends and teammates here.
Old 07-27-2011, 07:47 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Its Corneilus Griffin all over again lol
That was my first thought as well. I think Griffin was the better player though. I'm not really interested in bringing in any of the big FA's this year so I'm fine with sitting back and plucking some of the 2nd tier guys. I'd also take Bradshaw back over Williams. Bradshaw will command less money I think.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-27-2011, 08:55 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Yeah I think Griffin was a better player too. Offered more in pass rush other than cleaning up other player's pressures.
Old 07-27-2011, 10:26 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well we signed a center, hopefully this works as well as when we signed O'Hara
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 10:27 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
Well we signed a center, hopefully this works as well as when we signed O'Hara
He can also play guard, so if we resign Seubert i think we're good on the interior

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote: