Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 05-08-2012, 11:09 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It definitely wasn't our best signing. We're stuck for another 2 years.

I just hate mediocre Centers. He's going to be at best, a mediocre Center for us.
Old 05-08-2012, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The fun rumors for the day are the Ravens offered us a 3rd for Osi and the Dolphins have offered us a 2nd and a 4th. I don't believe the Dolphins rumor.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Bostonblows91
Rookie

Bostonblows91 is a cocksman.Bostonblows91 is a cocksman.Bostonblows91 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
The fun rumors for the day are the Ravens offered us a 3rd for Osi and the Dolphins have offered us a 2nd and a 4th. I don't believe the Dolphins rumor.
lol if that dolphins rumor were true i'd jump all over it, that 2nd rounder is probably going to be a pick in the 30's
Bostonblows91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 02:38 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At this point I rather keep him.

Unless we get a 1st.
Old 05-08-2012, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd rather keep him too, but that 2nd and 4th is very tempting. I'd take that considering the Dolphins should be bad.
Jughead10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where do you hear these things GF?
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 02:45 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I'd rather keep him too, but that 2nd and 4th is very tempting. I'd take that considering the Dolphins should be bad.
Knowing our luck they'll make the AFCCG.
Old 05-08-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's on BBI. The Dolphins thing definitely isn't true at all though but there's not much else to talk about until camps open.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-08-2012, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Knowing our luck they'll make the AFCCG.
I know it's only a saying but I don't think we can talk about not being lucky anymore haha.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-08-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Never really got into BBI. Actually this is the only sports forum I post on. I posted on prosportsdaily for a little while, but stopped after 4000 posts or so.

You guys should count yourselves lucky for my company.
Old 05-08-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I know it's only a saying but I don't think we can talk about not being lucky anymore haha.
Haha, true. I realized it after I wrote it.
Old 05-08-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
Never really got into BBI. Actually this is the only sports forum I post on. I posted on prosportsdaily for a little while, but stopped after 4000 posts or so.

You guys should count yourselves lucky for my company.
I don't really post there either except once in a while. I just lurk. I only post on one other board(Mets) but nothing like I do here.

And I feel very lucky that whenever you post my eyes burn.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-08-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Haha, true. I realized it after I wrote it.
We've made our own luck. I'm so sick of the jealous fans out there complaining we were lucky to win 2 Super Bowls. It's just BS.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-08-2012, 02:57 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we also got terrible calls down the stretch. The jets calls and green bay calls were terrible.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 02:57 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
We've made our own luck. I'm so sick of the jealous fans out there complaining we were lucky to win 2 Super Bowls. It's just BS.
They can say whatever they want. It doesn't change the record books or reality so I could care less.

You don't win Super Bowls by accident. And beating all the best teams on the way to the SB along with an undefeated team certainly isn't lucky.

Haters gonna hate. Peep the sig.
Old 05-08-2012, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Quote:
It is mostly Cowboys and Eagles fans, what do you expect?
Old 05-08-2012, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

We signed our first draft pick, Adrien Robinson.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-09-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rookie numbers announced:
Wilson- 34(was number 4 in college)
Randle- 82(2 in college)
Hosely- 36(20 in college)
Robinson- 81
Mosely- 67
McCants-71
Kuhn- 78

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 04:32 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

doesnt wilson want 22 now?

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-09-2012, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
Yeah I think he's going to try and get 22 before the season starts.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-09-2012, 06:09 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
Wait till we cut Molden for Tryon or Johnson, then 22 will be his for the taking. I kinda like that too, Bradshaw 44, Scott 33 and Wilson 22 pretty cool if you ask me.

Old 05-09-2012, 06:13 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Wait till we cut Molden for Tryon or Johnson, then 22 will be his for the taking. I kinda like that too, Bradshaw 44, Scott 33 and Wilson 22 pretty cool if you ask me.
yeah but reuben droughns kinda sucked, he was the last rb with it right? I like 34 and Im sure everyone who already bought his jersey wants him to keep 34

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-09-2012, 08:03 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

I'm pretty sure Rookie jerseys don't ship this early because of stuff like that

Old 05-09-2012, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

McCants signed.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-09-2012, 10:35 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
I'm pretty sure Rookie jerseys don't ship this early because of stuff like that
well i saw in the shop it had his jersey so i thought they might be out, but you could be right

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote: