Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 05-10-2012, 08:03 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn that's when you know it's the offseason. When we're talking about jersey numbers.

:(
Old 05-10-2012, 08:15 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah this is always a long 3 months. Good thing I have baseball to keep me interested.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:09 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whenever I feel sad about the offseason, I just go back to page 155 in this thread and read our posts from before the 49ers game until after we won the superbowl. WINNING!!

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:29 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post
Whenever I feel sad about the offseason, I just go back to page 155 in this thread and read our posts from before the 49ers game until after we won the superbowl. WINNING!!
i just went back and read from there until right after we won and honestly...still get chills
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:31 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha everyone was saying, I love you all! LOL. One big circle jerk!
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 11:30 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Haha everyone was saying, I love you all! LOL. One big circle jerk!
Haha, yeah I know! BBD even used exclamation marks in his posts! He never does that!

Quote:
Old 05-10-2012, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The first Pats win was the biggest circle of them all.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-10-2012, 12:08 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was I the only one who felt more relief than joy when we won the SB?
Old 05-10-2012, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Yes, I felt joy and then was scared for my life because I was next to 30 pats fans.

Then I went gambling and it was awesome.

Also - just read through our playoff run in here and the whole suber bowl thread in the NFL forum. SO DAMN AMAZING.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I felt some relief because of what I spent to get into the stadium. If they lost it would have hurt.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-10-2012, 01:46 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

Quote:
No, I felt almost only relief. I sort of expected us to win, for some reason. It just seemed meant to be, can't explain it. But I almost always feel much more relief than joy when teams I support win championships. Because it just hurts so bad to be on the losing side of finals.

Quote:
Old 05-10-2012, 01:48 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I felt some relief because of what I spent to get into the stadium. If they lost it would have hurt.
How much did the tickets cost you? must have been a lot of $$$?

Quote:
Old 05-10-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post
How much did the tickets cost you? must have been a lot of $$$?
2 grand for 25 rows off the field. It was either that or spend 1,500 for nosebleeds. We ponied up the extra. Totally worth it though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-10-2012, 03:23 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

Quote:
2 grand for 25 rows off the field. It was either that or spend 1,500 for nosebleeds. We ponied up the extra. Totally worth it though.
That's a lot of money! But yeah, I can totally see it being worth it! And five hundred bucks more is not that bad for great seats considering the alternative!

Quote:
Old 05-10-2012, 05:53 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

2 grand for super bowl ticket is actually pretty cheap. That was a good deal GF!
Old 05-10-2012, 05:53 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

I unfortunately can never go to a Giants playoff game. Every game I've went to, they lost, so I swore I'll never go to a Giants playoff game so I don't jinx them.

It sucks, but I rather celebrate victory by my tv than watch them lose in person.
Old 05-10-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

I also refuse to listen to a Knicks or Giants game on the radio. Every game for both teams that I've heard on the radio, they've lost. And this goes back to 1993.

So if I'm in the car with you and you're trying to listen to the Giants on the radio, I'll try to stop you from turning on the radio lol.

Yes, I'm superstitious.
Old 05-10-2012, 07:06 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm like 7-2 at Giants games. One loss was my first game ever against the Bills November 30, 2003, they lost 24-7. I was 9 and devastated. After that game they went 4-0 then lost to the Skins in a December night game where it was freezing and Eli threw over 50 times for some ****** up reason. I think that was 4 years ago. Since then they are 3-0 when I go(saw the Dolphins game this year). So yeah, not afraid to go to a game.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
I unfortunately can never go to a Giants playoff game. Every game I've went to, they lost, so I swore I'll never go to a Giants playoff game so I don't jinx them.

It sucks, but I rather celebrate victory by my tv than watch them lose in person.
I was also. I was at Eli's first playoff game against the Panthers, and our game against the Eagles in 2008. After they lost that game I swore I would never go to a Giants playoff game again. Well my buddy talked me into going to the Falcons game last year and the rest is history. You're not a jinx the team just stunk those days.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-10-2012, 07:21 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
I'm like 7-2 at Giants games. One loss was my first game ever against the Bills November 30, 2003, they lost 24-7. I was 9 and devastated. After that game they went 4-0 then lost to the Skins in a December night game where it was freezing and Eli threw over 50 times for some ****** up reason. I think that was 4 years ago. Since then they are 3-0 when I go(saw the Dolphins game this year). So yeah, not afraid to go to a game.
That Redskins/Giants game where Shockey broke his leg was probably the coldest or second coldest game I've ever been too. It was freezing that night with the swirling winds.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-10-2012, 07:37 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1-0 at Giant games so far.
Old 05-10-2012, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

:-( Screw you guys. I've still never seen the giants in person.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:08 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That Redskins/Giants game where Shockey broke his leg was probably the coldest or second coldest game I've ever been too. It was freezing that night with the swirling winds.
I left at half-time and skated on the ice to my car lol. It was my brother's birthday too so I felt bad for him. It was soooooo cold.

Old 05-10-2012, 09:11 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...with_corn.html
Signed Hosely today

Old 05-11-2012, 03:05 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

man, i just looked at our season again (recorded the games on tv) and wow, I feel so lucky to have went through this. What a ride, what a team, and what a result. So incredibly happy to be a giants fan.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote