Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 05-29-2012, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There could be more than 1 open job. Also, you know it's that time of the year when we're discussing where the Head of Scouting may or may not have a job next year.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 07:22 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't we still have Collins and Julian Talley?

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
Don't we still have Collins and Julian Talley?
Yeah but hard to expect anything out of them at this point.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-30-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Run with it Ramses!!

Quote:
@CBSSportsNFLNYG: Several impressive catches from Ramses Barden at #nyg practice.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-30-2012, 01:46 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha, I was waiting for you to post that.
Old 05-30-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I'm a bit of a Barden supporter too. Not nearly as harsh on him as you guys. Certainly a make or break year, though.
Old 05-30-2012, 06:45 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ramses Barden will establish himself as an elite WR this year. Just like Eli did last year after BBD was skeptical the whole pre-season :p One can only hope!

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Great quote about Kenny P. This is from S coach D. Merritt:

Quote:
Safety coach Dave Merritt thinks of Kenny Phillips as ideal player for a three-safety set. Then told me a story: "(Jason) Witten told me when I went to the Pro Bowl two years ago when Antrel invited me, Witten said, when 21's in the post, we don't ever try to throw anything deep because we know he can go and get it. He said but if I see anybody else back there, Romo knows, we're going deep. That was comforting for me to hear."

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-30-2012, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kenny. <3

Still one of my favorite players. Just a very quiet/great guy. You never hear much about him but he's so damn underrated and is a terrific player, even despite that injury.
Old 05-30-2012, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Kenny. <3

Still one of my favorite players. Just a very quiet/great guy. You never hear much about him but he's so damn underrated and is a terrific player, even despite that injury.
Couldn't agree more. Me and BBD were saying one day without the injury he's probably a top 3 S in the game at this point. Going to be hard to lock him, Nicks, Cruz, and JPP up long term.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-01-2012, 03:24 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Martellus Bennett showed up to OTAs weighing 291lbs. WHAT THE ******* ****! Are you kidding me!

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 03:32 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

too much crunch berries i guess :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Ohh please it doesn't matter one bit. People get worked up over the dumbest ****. If the Giants want him at a certain weight when training camp rolls around and he's not there then you can complain.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-01-2012, 05:05 PM    (permalink
asdf1223
Veteran

asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Osi apparently got a new deal.

http://prod.www.giants.clubs.nfl.com...7-a824a5236a5f
Old 06-01-2012, 05:15 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Ohh please it doesn't matter one bit. People get worked up over the dumbest ****. If the Giants want him at a certain weight when training camp rolls around and he's not there then you can complain.
If he was a little over weight I would agree, but the dude is almost 300lbs. That has me worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf1223 View Post
Was about to post this. No details on how long or how much

Old 06-01-2012, 05:17 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf1223 View Post
OH YEAH!! That allows us to keep our fearsome pass rush together!! YES!

And this comes one day after Osi fired his agent? Did the agent make this deal before getting fired, or did Osi fire his agent and make the deal himself? If It's the last option, that's awesome!

Quote:
Old 06-01-2012, 05:19 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Martellus Bennett showed up to OTAs weighing 291lbs. WHAT THE ******* ****! Are you kidding me!
WTF?!? Did we sign the JaWalrus Russell of TE's?

Quote:
Old 06-01-2012, 05:32 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he's baaaaaack!!!!
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 06-01-2012, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He did NOT receive a new deal. Only restructured, no years added. He is still a FA after this year.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 05:33 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
He did NOT receive a new deal. Only restructured, no years added. He is still a FA after this year.
yes, but it means no more bitching and annoying distractions, especially during training camp and end any possibility of a hold out
Quote:
Old 06-01-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
yes, but it means no more bitching and annoying distractions, especially during training camp and end any possibility of a hold out
Pissed it is just a re-structure, not a new deal, but this is very true. At least he will be quiet this year.

Old 06-01-2012, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
If he was a little over weight I would agree, but the dude is almost 300lbs. That has me worried

Was about to post this. No details on how long or how much
Ballard and Pascoe both played at 280-285 last year.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-01-2012, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I was hoping for an extension also but this is still very good news. I'm glad Osi got paid some more and now the Giants got some cap relief. It's like a 1% shane he re-signs next year but you never know.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-02-2012, 03:18 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

https://twitter.com/drebrown35/statu...11145735618561

Andre Brown's 5 game suspension lifted. I think we keep him or Martinek over Ware as our 4th RB with the other one getting put on the PS

Old 06-03-2012, 06:18 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
https://twitter.com/drebrown35/statu...11145735618561

Andre Brown's 5 game suspension lifted. I think we keep him or Martinek over Ware as our 4th RB with the other one getting put on the PS
doubt it, Ware was very good in pass protection last year. Martinek should be kept regardless, but I don't feel that Brown is all that good anymore with the amount of injuries on his legs (how many in college?)

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote