Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 09-03-2012, 01:27 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even if they're not 100%, they're still potent. Coe is not ready for Austin. Our front is gonna have to dominate, but I expect Dallas to put up points.

They'll have a healthy Murray for the first time against us too. That's gonna make a big difference. Murray is very good when healthy.

And we're due for a loss vs the Cowboys. We've owned them since 07. They're due to have the ball bounce their way. That worries me.
Old 09-03-2012, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't believe a team is ever due for a win or loss against a particular team.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I don't believe a team is ever due for a win or loss against a particular team.
We'd have beaten the Eagles by now if that were how it worked.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Exactly the Eagles have pretty much owned us except for the 1 game last year but I still don't ever feel like we're due for a W against them.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-03-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone know any good fantasy football money league websites I can join?
Old 09-03-2012, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Anyone know any good fantasy football money league websites I can join?
I think you can do money leagues on Yahoo now but not sure how it works. Also, fanduel.com does stuff for money but again not sure how that works.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-03-2012, 08:25 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought that Austin was injured? Also I highly doubt that Witten plays. That hamstring injury of Austin is reoccurring it seems so I don't think that he'll be very effective.

Ratliff seems like a big loss, but is this the ratliff of old or the stinky one from the last few seasons?

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:45 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Austin is healthy and has been putting in full practices, but as you said it's another hammy issue he's getting over and we all know how that goes for WR's. He's going to start the game healthy but 1 deep route could aggravate it and he's back out again. Just hard to say, but at least starting the game he won't be limited.

Witten may suit up as I've said all along because he's a warrior but he won't be effective as anything more then a blocker at best, but I highly doubt he plays whether he dresses or not. Dez is 100% and good to go, but no Ratliff hurts. Even if he's not playing at a pro bowl level our depth there is bad and has been for years nows so I'm concerned about that in regards to stopping the run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 08:30 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Austin is healthy and has been putting in full practices, but as you said it's another hammy issue he's getting over and we all know how that goes for WR's. He's going to start the game healthy but 1 deep route could aggravate it and he's back out again. Just hard to say, but at least starting the game he won't be limited.

Witten may suit up as I've said all along because he's a warrior but he won't be effective as anything more then a blocker at best, but I highly doubt he plays whether he dresses or not. Dez is 100% and good to go, but no Ratliff hurts. Even if he's not playing at a pro bowl level our depth there is bad and has been for years nows so I'm concerned about that in regards to stopping the run.
I wouldn't worry about stopping the run vs us. Our run game blows. This game ultimately is gonna be our WRs vs your CBs on one side, and your DL vs your OL on the other side.

Those 2 battles will determine the game.
Old 09-04-2012, 11:08 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I wouldn't worry about stopping the run vs us. Our run game blows. This game ultimately is gonna be our WRs vs your CBs on one side, and your DL vs your OL on the other side.

Those 2 battles will determine the game.
David Wilson. Telling you right now he's going to break a few big ones loose. We just struggle vs those types of backs, and if he's given the carries/touches he's going to be the x-factor IMO. Plus he's the type who doesn't need very good run blocking anyway, if he's patient he'll make his own lanes. I don't know why but I see him having a huge game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 11:11 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Wilson will probably get no more than 10-12 touches this game.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-04-2012, 11:26 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ratliff OUT, Witten DOUBTFUL, Jenkins QUESTIONABLE
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Yup that's what we knew all week pretty much! Hopefully Austin is slowed a little by the hamstring.

Fewell needs to bring the pain tomorrow night.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-04-2012, 12:03 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Prince, Austin & Brewer OUT for Giants
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 12:36 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
David Wilson. Telling you right now he's going to break a few big ones loose. We just struggle vs those types of backs, and if he's given the carries/touches he's going to be the x-factor IMO. Plus he's the type who doesn't need very good run blocking anyway, if he's patient he'll make his own lanes. I don't know why but I see him having a huge game.
I don't see Wilson seeing any real action in games until halfway through the season. I can see maybe 5 to 7 touches this game, but that's about it.
Old 09-04-2012, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

We just freed up 3 million in cap space in a Snee restructure. Possibly Reese power move coming?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-04-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We just freed up 3 million in cap space in a Snee restructure. Possibly Reese power move coming?
We were 700K over the cap. Had to get under by tomorrow.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So excited for tomorrow. I haven't had a chance to see any pre-season games of the Giants so I'm that much more excited about getting to see them play tomorrow.
Old 09-04-2012, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
We were 700K over the cap. Had to get under by tomorrow.
I know but we still opened more room than we really had to. McKinnie?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-04-2012, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
So excited for tomorrow. I haven't had a chance to see any pre-season games of the Giants so I'm that much more excited about getting to see them play tomorrow.
I'm excited also but it's throwing me off that the game is on a Wednesday.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-04-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Never mind on McKinnie he just re-signed.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-04-2012, 02:44 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

NY Post cover:

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-04-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
NY Post cover:

I'm regretting not saying anything to Rex.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I think Nicks is going to have a big game tomorrow night if they put Claiborne on him.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-04-2012, 06:08 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think Nicks is going to have a big game tomorrow night if they put Claiborne on him.
i don't see why they wouldn't put Carr on him if he looks healthy. I think they put scandrick on Cruz again if Jenkins isn't good enough to go.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote