Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 04-12-2013, 11:18 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dammit Zak! you beat me by SECONDS of being funny and changing the topic back to football!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:20 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hope we can sign Cruz to an extension. It will really make me feel a lot better about our offense moving forward. I honestly think we have potential to be a top 3 offense in the league
Old 04-12-2013, 11:20 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:22 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Union Berlin's playing ok so far. Wish you could find fans like that in the US, they only ever stop singing when it's time to ***** out the ref, cheer a goal, or welcome a sub onto the field.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I really hope we can sign Cruz to an extension. It will really make me feel a lot better about our offense moving forward. I honestly think we have potential to be a top 3 offense in the league
The best part is the numbers that were in that Yahoo article. If Cruz really does sign for that I think it's very possible we would be able to keep both Cruz and Nicks.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:40 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Union Berlin's playing ok so far. Wish you could find fans like that in the US, they only ever stop singing when it's time to ***** out the ref, cheer a goal, or welcome a sub onto the field.
Keep your 2nd tier Bundesliga talk to the soccer thread, where those posts will continue to be ignored.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:42 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
The best part is the numbers that were in that Yahoo article. If Cruz really does sign for that I think it's very possible we would be able to keep both Cruz and Nicks.
Nicks contract scares me. He's just so injury prone. Hopefully that brings the price down.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:43 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nicks contract scares me. He's just so injury prone. Hopefully that brings the price down.
I think it will. I also think if Cruz does sign here soon we get a Nicks contract wrapped very quickly after that.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-12-2013, 11:43 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Keep your 2nd tier Bundesliga talk to the soccer thread, where those posts will continue to be ignored.
I like how the CL final 4 draw came out. Going to be fun games.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-12-2013, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I like how the CL final 4 draw came out. Going to be fun games.
Yea I'm definitely rooting for an all German final.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why? So we can repeat how awesome it'll be in the draft just sitting and waiting to see who falls? Or so we can repeat the "we need to get Cruz and Nicks locked up...but nicks' injuries scare me...but without him we're not an elite offense...god I hope we can keep them...agreed..." discussion? How about a Perry-*****? I guess we get enough of those during the season but we haven't had one in a while. Dirty Chelsea fan.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 04-12-2013, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Why? So we can repeat how awesome it'll be in the draft just sitting and waiting to see who falls? Or so we can repeat the "we need to get Cruz and Nicks locked up...but nicks' injuries scare me...but without him we're not an elite offense...god I hope we can keep them...agreed..." discussion? How about a Perry-*****? I guess we get enough of those during the season but we haven't had one in a while. Dirty Chelsea fan.
No so we can continue to discuss bullying and public school funding of course. I love the Bundesliga, I just can't get interested in the second tier. Also I'm rooting for Munich. Too bad they couldn't have won last year in Munich and Chelsea this year in London.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yea I'm definitely rooting for an all German final.
I want to see Dortmund beat Real and then Barca, in large part because I want to see Bayern lose so the sooner the better, but also because that'd just be so epic, and with Hummels getting back, kuba getting healthy and Gundogan-Sahin getting more PT together it's totally plausible.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-12-2013, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
No so we can continue to discuss bullying and public school funding of course. I love the Bundesliga, I just can't get interested in the second tier. Also I'm rooting for Munich. Too bad they couldn't have won last year in Munich and Chelsea this year in London.
Can't really hold it against you, if I didn't have a family connection and had never been to their games I wouldn't care the way I do either, but if your ever in berlin and have a chance to see union play at the Alte Forsterei, do it, it's an absolutely amazing experience. Even for people who aren't really soccer fans.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-12-2013, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd much rather go back to arguing about education policy with BBD than this soccer talk. This is far worse.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I'd much rather go back to arguing about education policy with BBD than this soccer talk. This is far worse.
Don't be such a bully.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Don't be such a bully.
He really is the worst.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-12-2013, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't be such a bully.
Relax, I'm not pulling a Mike Rice or anything.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:23 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Can the draft happen already? Am I the only one who's sick of it? I'm just done caring. Just start the draft already.

This offseason is exceptionally slow. We don't have any thugs to make things festive, no major FA splashes, the draft is pretty boring this year, this whole offseason is just terrible.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Can the draft happen already? Am I the only one who's sick of it? I'm just done caring. Just start the draft already.

This offseason is exceptionally slow. We don't have any thugs to make things festive, no major FA splashes, the draft is pretty boring this year, this whole offseason is just terrible.
But you've got the KNICKS back in their glory!
Old 04-12-2013, 12:26 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
But you've got the KNICKS back in their glory!
Oh trust me, that's what's keeping me sane right now. If it wasn't for that, i might do something crazy like watch baseball.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Yeah I just want the draft to happen. I almost don't even care who we take at this point.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-12-2013, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Oh trust me, that's what's keeping me sane right now. If it wasn't for that, i might do something crazy like watch baseball.
Oh stop. I got crazy and thought about purchasing a Knicks jersey the other day. The replicas aren't that bad. Cheaper than football or baseball.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:33 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Oh stop. I got crazy and thought about purchasing a Knicks jersey the other day. The replicas aren't that bad. Cheaper than football or baseball.
I bought a Stoudemire jersey last year. Worst investment ever.

But yeah you can get basketball jerseys for cheap. I wanted to go a playoff game this year but Knick tickets are ridiculously expensive. It's just ridiculous. And they're raising prices next year too.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yeah I just want the draft to happen. I almost don't even care who we take at this point.
I've been at this point for more than a month.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: