Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 09-29-2013, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Weatherford has looked awful all year too
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 02:25 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still can't believe how laughably bad this offense is. With Eli and that core of receivers we should be so much better than this.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 02:32 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only way I can tolerate this awful start is if we get Clowney out of it. If we go 0-4 our post-season hopes are pretty much gone (unless the rest of the division sucks and we're the 2010-11 Seahawks). I'd rather we just have a **** season than deal with mediocrity.

Old 09-29-2013, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our ST has been awful since Coughlin has been here.
Old 09-29-2013, 02:38 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is brutal to watch. Stupid offense can't do anything. Boom or bust system. We hot one home run but can't do anything else.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 02:40 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
The only way I can tolerate this awful start is if we get Clowney out of it. If we go 0-4 our post-season hopes are pretty much gone (unless the rest of the division sucks and we're the 2010-11 Seahawks). I'd rather we just have a **** season than deal with mediocrity.
I dunno, I don't think there will ever be anything more epic than winning a superbowl with a losing record in the regular season. With the way our D is holding up despite JPP still not being close to peak form, if the OL could not suck we could actually pull it off.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 02:40 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This team is hilarious to watch.
Old 09-29-2013, 02:41 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am soooo tired of ball go one way WR does something else. Another INT where the War cuts off his route and ball goes into no mans land. I am starting to sour on this system very, very quickly.
Old 09-29-2013, 02:42 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
I still can't believe how laughably bad this offense is. With Eli and that core of receivers we should be so much better than this.
KC's defense is legit though. I've been watching this game. Give your young OL credit. They are hanging in there.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 02:43 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
KC's defense is legit though. I've been watching this game. Give your young OL credit. They are hanging in there.
Their offense stinks. They just been better than our pathetic offense.
Old 09-29-2013, 02:47 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
I am soooo tired of ball go one way WR does something else. Another INT where the War cuts off his route and ball goes into no mans land. I am starting to sour on this system very, very quickly.
Starting to?
Old 09-29-2013, 02:52 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Not just this week though, every week. And the Chiefs D is good, but not that good.

Aaaaaaand JPP is down. Cuncel Da Season

Old 09-29-2013, 02:55 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dirty ass block. I HATE players that dive to knees like that. Uncalled for ****.

edit: and McGrath tries to do it again to Kiwi. WTF.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 02:59 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf View Post
Starting to?

I am patient and I recognize it got us two Superbowl s but now I am ready for a change and new system. Give this team an enema. Clean the poop right out of the poop shoot. This team looks god awful.
Old 09-29-2013, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

So tired of watching this. Completely winnable game and our team gives up after the punt return TD.

Our ST just gave them 14 points today. Good job.

Our D can stop the run but has to be the worst 3rd down defense I've ever seen. I have zero confidence in this team getting off the field on 3rd and long.

Fewell looks like he sets his players up for failure. Why is Herzlich even on the field when they have 25 yards to go? Oh and boom, 25 yard pass to their 4th string TE. How is that good game planning, you have two decent LBers in coverage in Williams and Paysinger and a non zero in Rivers. Why aren't the 3 of them playing. It is first and f'ing 25. Even if we give up a little more in the run without Herzlich they are still in a bad situation.

No reason TC or Fewell should be coaching next week. The team doesn't buy into their system anymore. Change needs to happen.
Old 09-29-2013, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah that's about a wrap on this season. What a shame. I think a lot of us knew we might struggle this year but on offense? And this poorly? Ugh.
Old 09-29-2013, 03:05 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Eli looks like he wants to slit his wrists.
Old 09-29-2013, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My condolences on your loss guys. This is brutal to watch this is early 2000s Cowboys type of bad :/
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 03:08 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Its bad. We needs to give this team an enema. A total cleaning!
Old 09-29-2013, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Its bad. We needs to give this team an enema. A total cleaning!
You guys need offensive lineman, a stud RB, a new OC, and an impact pass rusher.

I imagine if Tom doesn't turn this around and quick you guys may have a new HC next season to. It almost looks like you don't practice during the week. That's the main reason I said "2000s" Cowboys in that you look completely unprepared which is really strange given the hallmark of Tom's Giants has been preparation and execution.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 03:16 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
You guys need offensive lineman, a stud RB, a new OC, and an impact pass rusher.

I imagine if Tom doesn't turn this around and quick you guys may have a new HC next season to. It almost looks like you don't practice during the week. That's the main reason I said "2000s" Cowboys in that you look completely unprepared which is really strange given the hallmark of Tom's Giants has been preparation and execution.

DC.. Special teams coach. And other stuff.
Old 09-29-2013, 03:17 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

I will say this. I am done with this offensive system.
Old 09-29-2013, 03:45 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

For what it's worth Wilson did well today before the team just collapsed. We have no confidence in the interior OL it ***** everything up on offense. Oh well, Clowney here we come!
Old 09-29-2013, 04:16 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

I am not sure I want Clowney. They say he has motivational issues. Plus those 43 DEs now a days rarely hit their potential. It can be said about Julius Peppers to Mario Williams. Good to great DEs but for the 1st pick or very high pick they never hit their hype.

I want to see who else comes out and is considered a blue chip prospect.
Old 09-29-2013, 04:41 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, there goes our season officially. So know we should start tanking for that high pick. Not that we need to, we suck epically even when we're trying to win.

And about Clowney NYG, I would not worry about the motivational issues with him. Of course you will get that when you are so good you should have been in the NFL a couple of seasons already, if not for eligibility issues. He will be motivated once again when he comes to the Giants.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote