Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 10-04-2013, 02:23 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maaaaaaaaaaan. I dunno man.

I just don't know.
Old 10-04-2013, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is the irrational fan in me just wanting to enjoy a W. I fully expect a L though.

But boy ohhh boy a W would be soooooooo awesome against that stink infested city.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 02:29 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder if we hear from mara or Reese if we go 0-5.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
I wonder if we hear from mara or Reese if we go 0-5.
Good question. Whatever they'd have to say isn't going to appease the fans though so they might just keep quiet. It's a lose/lose.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-04-2013, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we lose to the Eagles that's such a soul crushing loss, I actually see us tanking for Clowney, legitimately.

This team will just roll over and die if we lose to the Eagles. So I actually hope we lose. No point winning and getting our hopes up.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Baas, Snee, Robinson to IR.

Webster, Ross, Hosely, Joseph out. Jenkins doubtful. Definitely going to help our W chances.

Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 04:24 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nah, I'm ready for us to lose so this team is going to win and put themselves just one game out of the NFC East lead.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chase Blackburn does suck, Scottboy. Doesn't mean we all still don't love him.
Old 10-05-2013, 12:57 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...one-for-season

Snee likely done for the year, possibly his career. Hopefully he recovers , I'd hate to see him go out like this.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 02:05 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am glad for what he has done but I hope He and Baas retire. Baas is a liability and I just want to turn the page from injury prone players.
Old 10-05-2013, 02:29 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I seriously doubt Baas retires.
Old 10-05-2013, 03:10 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aaron Ross placed on IR. Cause that's what this team needs, more injuries. Cuncel da saeson?

Old 10-05-2013, 05:10 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

At blame him he was 30 when we drafted him. Gid I hate these I jury prone players!!!! Stop trading signing them. Baas and Snee should not be on the tram next year. We are a collection of injury prone players.
Old 10-05-2013, 05:35 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
At blame him he was 30 when we drafted him. Gid I hate these I jury prone players!!!! Stop trading signing them. Baas and Snee should not be on the tram next year. We are a collection of injury prone players.
sounds like someone's having a fun saturday

Old 10-05-2013, 05:38 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
sounds like someone's having a fun saturday

At work doing a double shift. 13 hour day... So yeah, not in a good mood and seeing Ross who is eligible for social security, hurt isn't cool.
Old 10-05-2013, 07:38 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NYG if we lose tomorrow you should come to buffalo so we can hug this out. It'll be alright in the long run and Eli will win a third ring before he retires.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 08:39 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf View Post
NYG if we lose tomorrow you should come to buffalo so we can hug this out. It'll be alright in the long run and Eli will win a third ring before he retires.

Man that's so far. If we can. not be a god awful mess tomorrow I will be happy. I work an 8 hour shift so a W will certainly help my mood.
Old 10-06-2013, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Do we take Bridgewater? I'm asking for real.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-06-2013, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Why are we doing anything other then slants?
Old 10-06-2013, 02:17 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Why hasn't Hill been playing all year. Dude's been beasting today.

And Damix I agree, with our ****** O-Line get the ball out of Eli's hands ASAP with quick passes

Old 10-06-2013, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Why hasn't Hill been playing all year. Dude's been beasting today.

And Damix I agree, with our ****** O-Line get the ball out of Eli's hands ASAP with quick passes
He was suspended for the drug policy.
Old 10-06-2013, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

We find ways to lose. No help from the refs this game though, took away a timeout from us despite every single person saying it should be overturned, completely miss blow to Eli's head. Awesome.
Old 10-06-2013, 03:04 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I agree Damix but that Wilson play was a safety which they didn't call.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-06-2013, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I don't want Clowney. He's a diva and is way too full of himself already.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-06-2013, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Who would you want instead? I think he's fine. Like I said, I have friends who know him and they do say he's full of himself but he is just ready for the NFL. Dude could have jumped from HS to the NFL. He's that special.