Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 08-30-2011, 07:30 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was at the game last night and Manningham ran the wrong choice route about 4 or 5 times last night. He's a good explosive player but he will never take the next step in our offense.

Linval is going to beast this year. He's great at the point of attack and holds his ground very well.

Webster didn't play very good yesterday in a few man situations. I'm not concerned about him but just something I wanted to note.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 08:02 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, at least we didn't win that horrible snoopy trophy.

Couple of things i noticed yesterday that scares me before the regular season:

-Eli really misses Boss and Smith. Theres no way to get around it now. I think this is going to be a big problem, at least early on in the season, before someone steps up in the slot and/or at TE. He has no security blanket recievers he trusts against blitzing defenses anymore. Smith and Boss would be 1 and 2 options when the ball had to come out quickly. Now it seems like he doesn't want to throw to Beckum unless he absolutely has to, and Cruz seems like a non-factor in the slot.

-Our running game looks very good. On the bright side, both Jacobs and Bradshaw has looked very good this preseason. Even DJ Ware looked good in spurts yesterday IMO. I'm not familiar enough with the complexities of O-line blocking to be certain that they should be credited with all of this, but to my untrained eyes they sure look better both in run and pass blocking this year.

-Jerrel Jernigan is not ready for NFL duty. not even as a punt returner. three(!) muffed punts and a fumble!? Really? this is the guy we drafted to fix our return woes? He better step up his game quickly. I mean, I know he is a rookie and all that, and of course we are going to give him time to acclimate to the NFL, but the early returns(no pun intended) does not look good.

-Our defense still looks good/great. apart from the touchdown drive(thanks in large part to horrible ST, more on that later), the defense was very stout in my estimation. the coverage seemed good, and forced Sanchez to hold on to the ball longer than he wanted on multiple pass attempts. It also looked like we did a good job against the run for the most part. I'm encouraged by what i saw from our D last night. Oh, and Justin Tuck is playing like a posessed man this preseason. He looks like he's in for a beastly season!

-Special teams sucked worse than ever. I've already mentioned Jernigan. Devin Thomas also muffed a kick return and it bounced out at the 4-yd line, completely destroying our chances in the two-minute drill before halftime. The Jets' starters only TD came from a 70 yd kick return where Cromartie wasn't even touched after initially muffing the kick. Everybody was just blocked out of the play, it's not like there was tons of missed tackling or anything. That's inexcusable. The punting was good from both Dodge and Weatherford though(Dodge had a somewhat poor punt for a touchback, but the snap on that one was horrible, so he did a decent job just to get it off IMO).

One thing I want to ask you guys about is what you think is the reason for those horrible delay of game penalties. we seem to get them against us a couple of times every season when Eli tries to audible at the line. We got one last night and it pisses me off when this happens. Is it on Eli? Does he try to do too much before the snap/forget to check the play clock. Is it on Gilbride? i know he has a tendency to get in plays late to Eli? or is it that the audibles are too long to reiterate in a short amount of time, because of the complexities of our offense?

It seems like something that should be easily correctable, yet it happens season after season. I'm getting more and more frustrated by it.

Last edited by BigBlueNorwegian : 08-30-2011 at 08:06 AM.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 08:07 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Hixon will be doing all return duties in the regular season. No reason to get him hurt out there doing it now.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 08:12 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I think Hixon will be doing all return duties in the regular season. No reason to get him hurt out there doing it now.
Let's hope so. Jernigan is not ready. BTW, it didn't look like Hixon got one snap with the starters yesterday. I guess that means we are going to roll with Nicks,Mario and Cruz as our 1,2 and 3 recievers this year. Not sure about that, I would have liked to see Hixon instead of Cruz.
Old 08-30-2011, 08:12 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think we have that many delay of game calls throughout the season. Eli does do a lot at the line but I never looked at it as a problem.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-30-2011, 08:22 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I don't think we have that many delay of game calls throughout the season. Eli does do a lot at the line but I never looked at it as a problem.
Yeah, maybe i'm just too caught up in this, but it seems like an easily correctable thing. And to have it happen on fourth down, like it did yesterday, it just spells out SLOPPY. but I agree, it doesn't happen that often. It just pisses me off when it does happen.
Old 08-30-2011, 08:38 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anything it allows teams to time their blitzes perfectly. We don't get a ton of delay of games, but we do snap the ball and awful lot with 1 on the play clock.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 09:28 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
If anything it allows teams to time their blitzes perfectly. We don't get a ton of delay of games, but we do snap the ball and awful lot with 1 on the play clock.
I like that. In this system, you need the pre snap read and post snap read to be perfect or else. However, the downside is the delay of games. But that's part of the whole package with TC/Gilbride in this system.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 09:59 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
I like that. In this system, you need the pre snap read and post snap read to be perfect or else. However, the downside is the delay of games. But that's part of the whole package with TC/Gilbride in this system.
Ah, okay. So it is a somewhat conscious part of the offense then. Thanks for clearing it up for me guys. Always appreciate you giving a poor European soul who grew up with soccer some real good Giants insight.
Old 08-30-2011, 10:04 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post
Ah, okay. So it is a somewhat conscious part of the offense then. Thanks for clearing it up for me guys. Always appreciate you giving a poor European soul who grew up with soccer some real good Giants insight.
Hehe no worries. Our system is based on a pre snap read and post snap read. So we take all the time needed to get a good read on what the defense is trying to do. That allows Eli to get the information and change plays and orchestrate the offense. I don't mind the false starts like some other fans do because you got to look at the big picture and how Eli can do things by waiting until the last possible seconds.
Old 08-30-2011, 10:40 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Can we get Jacobs to stop thinking he is a boxer? I mean, come on! The guy is a whack job. I wish TC would suspend him for a game or two, but I'd be afraid he might punch TC, Mara or Reese for attempting to try to bench him.
Old 08-30-2011, 10:46 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Can we get Jacobs to stop thinking he is a boxer? I mean, come on! The guy is a whack job. I wish TC would suspend him for a game or two, but I'd be afraid he might punch TC, Mara or Reese for attempting to try to bench him.
Huh? He was sticking up for a teammate. I don't know why you hate him so much but he's been a great Giant as far as I'm concerned. He has looked great on the field this preseason coupled with his great YPC last year. We have a great tandem , enjoy it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-30-2011, 11:01 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Huh? He was sticking up for a teammate. I don't know why you hate him so much but he's been a great Giant as far as I'm concerned. He has looked great on the field this preseason coupled with his great YPC last year. We have a great tandem , enjoy it.
I dont care what he was doing. You don't punch anyone on the field! That's the first time he has do it either! Also, at the end of last season he went off on the media too! He needs to watch his mouth and actions. You can't punch whoever you want. If you want to box, then be a boxer.

Not the first time it happened, as I mentioned. He is Jacobs punching Washington. Last season he got in his boxer stance to fight Fat Albert.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/530/penalty.gif/
Old 08-30-2011, 11:05 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
I dont care what he was doing. You don't punch anyone on the field! That's the first time he has do it either! Also, at the end of last season he went off on the media too! He needs to watch his mouth and actions. You can't punch whoever you want. If you want to box, then be a boxer.

Not the first time it happened, as I mentioned. He is Jacobs punching Washington. Last season he got in his boxer stance to fight Fat Albert.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/530/penalty.gif/
It's not a big deal at all as far as I'm concerned. If you didn't dislike him so much you wouldn't have brought matter up.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-30-2011, 11:08 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

I can't stand him, but stuff like that is a reason. Who does that? Seriously? You are not a boxer when you step on the field. Let it go.. it's ok. He got thrown out of a game where he could be used on the goal line. He just does stuff that makes you wonder if he is couple fries short of a happy meal.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
I can't stand him, but stuff like that is a reason. Who does that? Seriously? You are not a boxer when you step on the field. Let it go.. it's ok. He got thrown out of a game where he could be used on the goal line. He just does stuff that makes you wonder if he is couple fries short of a happy meal.
He's a football player. 95% of them are more than a couple of fries short.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-30-2011, 11:14 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
He's a football player. 95% of them are more than a couple of fries short.
Haha true, but that's roid rage stupid. Not to say he is on it, but someone has to say something to him. If I am a DC, I am telling my 3rd string to start a fight with him, because he will hit you, and try to get him thrown out. That's what I'd do.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:41 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Jacobs. And truth be told, he's been our best running back for the 2nd half of last season, and all of this preseason.

It's time to rip on Eli guys. I don't have much time today so my review of the game will be delayed, but I'm calling out Eli as well as some serious concerns I have for this season.

I was also at the game, and I had a mezzanine endzone view, I was able to see everything Eli did right and wrong, as well as others. And long story short, Eli needs to get called out.

Will write the review later.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I love Jacobs. And truth be told, he's been our best running back for the 2nd half of last season, and all of this preseason.

It's time to rip on Eli guys. I don't have much time today so my review of the game will be delayed, but I'm calling out Eli as well as some serious concerns I have for this season.

I was also at the game, and I had a mezzanine endzone view, I was able to see everything Eli did right and wrong, as well as others. And long story short, Eli needs to get called out.

He wasn't good but I'm going to get on him until he does this in the regular season. You also notice the 4 or 5 times Mario ran the wrong route? Of course though when Mario was wide open Eli overthrew him.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-30-2011, 12:07 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post

That's fair, but Jacobs cant keep doing what he is doing in terms of trying to punch people.
Old 08-31-2011, 09:12 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's time to call Eli out.

First and foremost, I'm not worried about our defense. We're still going to have a dominant top 5 defense in the league if we can stay healthy and if Fewell isn't a dumbass.

So don't worry about the defense.

The oline is fine, it's going to be a very good oline. Run game will be dominant again. Run game will be fine.

But our passing attack is a D right now. And that's being generous. And it's time to call Eli out. He's had a poor training camp, and he's had a poor preseason. And his offseason program was a joke.

Let's be real, let's call it like we see it. Eli hasn't been good. He's made bad decisions, he's been inaccurate, and he's not hitting his hot reads.

I studied Eli the entire game. He stared down Nicks and Mario way too much. He had Cruz open on several occasions and didn't even look his way. In fact, the only time he even tried looking in the middle of the field was when Nicks ran slants or square ins. That's it. He's completely locked onto Nicks and Mario.

He doesn't trust our anyone else at all. And he doesn't even give them a chance, even when they're open. And he made the wrong read on several plays. He missed his hot twice on a blitz.

On the Mario bomb pass he missed, he actually missed it twice. The play before that Mario beat Cro bad and was wide open for a TD, I saw it. I then paid attention to Mario in the huddle. It seemed like he was trying to tell Eli something, pretty sure he was telling him he can beat Cro deep.

So the next play, he beats him again and once again, wide open for a TD. And Eli just plain misses him.

It's one thing if Eli didn't expect, got a little excited and just overthrew him. It's one thing if he had pressure. But neither were the case. He knew before the play that Mario could get open deep for a TD, he had great protection, and he just plain missed him. Inexcusable, I don't want to hear it, that's just inexcusable.

He was staring down Nicks and Mario all night. I saw several times the safeties gravitated towards both those guys bc Eli stared them down, and he left them out to dry as a result.

The Bradshaw INT was all him. The first INT was a sight adjustment error by the WR, but the 2nd INT was all him. Plus the Jets missed another 2 INTs that would have been on Manning.

Let's face it guys. He's been bad. He didn't throw a single TD pass all preseason, is completing only 50% of his throws, and has thrown INTs. Sugarcoat it all you want, but Eli has been bad.

Some of that is a lack of trust of the new guys, some of it is the fact that the new guys aren't getting open, but some of it is also on Eli. He's not inexcusable in all of this, he is largely to blame as well.

If we're going to win this year, it's on the defense and the running game. The way Eli is playing, he's going to have a bad statistical year. And hopefully one of these young guys step up during the season.

But right now, the way things look, we will have a very mediocre passing attack. Don't even waste your time wondering if we can throw on the Eagles. We can't. Get that one out of your head, it's not happening.

And Beckum sucks. He's listed at 250lbs. 250 my ass. He's 220 soaking wet.
Old 08-31-2011, 09:25 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you know what though BBD? it IS still preseason. And while Eli losing some of his security blankets ala Smith and Boss are going to take it's toll, if our biggest concern heading into the season is Eli...well I'm ok with that because it's not like he's some unproven guy. It's weird to say, but I'm actually fairly confident Eli will turn it around. Here's to hoping he builds up a rapport with guys like Hixon, Cruz, Beckum etc early in the season while our D and running game carry us against mediocre teams
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 09:29 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
you know what though BBD? it IS still preseason. And while Eli losing some of his security blankets ala Smith and Boss are going to take it's toll, if our biggest concern heading into the season is Eli...well I'm ok with that because it's not like he's some unproven guy. It's weird to say, but I'm actually fairly confident Eli will turn it around. Here's to hoping he builds up a rapport with guys like Hixon, Cruz, Beckum etc early in the season while our D and running game carry us against mediocre teams
That's what I'm hoping for. I think right now, it's a lack of trust btw Eli and the new guys. It's going to take time to build that chemistry. So hopefully the easy schedule will allow us to get through those growing pains and hopefully he'll put it together in the 2nd half of the season.

Contrarily though, Eli always sees a dip in his numbers in the 2nd half of the season. He usually starts out guns blazing then dips, so if he starts out with a dip...who knows.

You know what I think should happen? Bring Hagan back. I know Hagan is strictly a possession WR but you know what? We need that right now. We need it bad. Plus Eli trusts him and had great chemistry with him. I always liked Hagan, I think we should bring him back.

Hagan can be that poor man's possession WR/checkdown option Eli desperately needs.
Old 08-31-2011, 09:37 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd much rather see what happens in the regular season with one of the kids than bring in Hagan, hell I'd rather see us utilize Hixon as the third receiver over Hagan.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 09:39 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Hixon can't beat the press, and doesn't give us what our team desperately needs: a checkdown.

That's why Eli misses Boss and Smith so much. They were his checkdowns. He needs a checkdown WR. A guy who can get open in space underneath he could check down to, can get tough yards in the middle of the field. Hixon isn't that guy.

The only guys on the roster who have a shot of filling that void are Cruz and Barden. Jernigan looks like Sinorice Moss pt 2 to me, I'm already having my doubts on him.