Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 05-15-2011, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
You listed 8 WR's. I get it you would cut 2 before the season starts I understood that but I think even still that is to many guys cause not all of them are going to get looks. 5 CB I didn't have much issue taking a chance on the UDFA CB.

Signing 3 safeties and adding Herzlich while pretty much ignoring O Line Depth all together was more of a issue with your roster idea then something like your Bradshaw-Bush swap.

I think he meant the '/'s as "ors" and the commas as "ands"

Right?
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 09:53 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post

Right?
Maybe I guess that makes more sense
Old 05-16-2011, 05:31 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB: Eli Manning, Sage Rosenfels, Jim Sorgi, Ryan Perriloux
RB: Ahmad Bradshaw, Brandon Jacobs, Danny Ware, Da'Rell Scott, Charles Scott, Darius Reynaud, Martel Mallet
FB: Madison Hedgecock
TE: Kevin Boss, Bear Pascoe, Travis Beckum, Jake Ballard
WR: Hakeem Nicks, Steve Smith, Mario Manningham, Domenik Hixon, Victor Cruz, Jerrel Jernigan, Ramses Barden, Devin Thomas, Derek Hagan, Mike Clayton, Duke Calhoun, Todd Watkins, Samuel Giguere

LT: Shawn Andrews, Will Beatty
LG: David Diehl, Rich Seubert, Mitch Petrus
C: Shaun O'Hara, Adam Koets, Jim Cordle
RG: Chris Snee,Kevin Boothe
RT: Kareem McKenzie, James Brewer, Jamon Meredith, Ikechuku Ndukwe

DE: Justin Tuck, Mathias Kiwanuka, Dave Tollefson, Alex Hall
UT: Barry Cofield, Marvin Austin, Rocky Bernard, Dwayne Hendricks
NT: Chris Canty, Linval Joseph
DE: Osi Umenyiora, Jason Pierre-Paul, Ayanga Okpokowuruk

SLB: Clint Sintim, Keith Bulluck, Jacquian Williams, Adrian Tracy, Zak DeOssie
MLB: Jonathan Goff (SLB), Chase Blackburn, Greg Jones, Phillip Dillard
WLB: Michael Boley, Gerris Wilkinson, Kenny Ingram

CB: Corey Webster, Terrell Thomas, Prince Amukamara, Aaron Ross, Bruce Johnson, Michael Coe, Brian Jackson, Cary Harris, Brian Witherspoon , Woodny Turrene
FS: Antrel Rolle, Michael Johnson, Joe Burnett
SS: Kenny Phillips, Deon Grant, Tyler Sash, Chad Jones

K: Lawrence Tynes
P: Matt Dodge

FA SIGNINGS:

Anthony Adams CHI
Ricky Williams MIA
Kamerion Wimbley OAK

Jake Kirkpatrick UFA (TCU)

Joe Lefeged UFA (Rutgers)

_yellow__= active players
__blue_= lost in free agency
_lime__= practice squad
_red__= cut
_sienna__= traded
_magenta__= injured reserve

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:

Last edited by BaLLiN : 05-16-2011 at 10:58 PM.
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 10:43 PM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow. Looking at your lineup, the Giants have so much freakin talent.

I wish my favorite team's fourth corner was Aaron Ross. It just seems crazy to me that he is fourth on a depth chart.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 06:47 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEISMANHERSCHEL View Post

I wish my favorite team's fourth corner was Aaron Ross. It just seems crazy to me that he is fourth on a depth chart.
Talent was never an issue, coaching was, specifically defensive side of the ball..

DCs during the Coughlin era which started in 2004-2005 season, when Eli got drafted.

Tim Lewis DC OC Hufangel
Spags Gilbride
Sheridan
Fewell

If we can actually retain a DC who is good or stop hiring 1 year wonders, we may actually do some things. Oh, and I know injuries are part of the game, but can we stop having them ALL at one position?

Last year OL and WR.. Prior it was RB, and then before DE, CB and LB.

I understand a mix of injuries, but when a whole unit gets wiped out that's horrible luck, and it happens way too much for us. Factor in bad DC and our talent rarely gets maximized. The one time it did, we won a superbowl.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you're overstating Bushpenis, if he's fully healthy I could see him winning the starting FB spot, but him and Pascoe will battle for it if he's healthy enough. Either way i'm not sure we don't just go with the kid who came in and was a true hammer for us as a first time FB.

Also think you're drastically under-rating Ramses Barden, you've got 3 guys ahead of him who didn't play for the Giants last season and I highly doubt Jernigan, Cruz and Hixon all are higher on the depth chart, especially if Barden comes back playing the way he did the game he got hurt.

Along the OL there's just no way I see the team breaking camp with Andrews as our starting LT, with McKenzie on the right we have enough back worries at OT and Beatty is the guy the team clearly expects to make a big step along the OL. He'll have to fight for the starting job but I just can't imagine him not winning it. Also think that O'Hara's just done for good and we'll have 69 and Koets fight for the starting Center spot but there atleast it's possible that old man O'Hara can glue himself back together.

No really disagreements about the D although I do think Kiwi will be back on a one year deal, just a gut feeling on that one though.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post

Right?
That was the intent, should have made it clearer. my apologies
Big_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEISMANHERSCHEL View Post

I'm not sure he'll start the year as our #4, but with how often he gets hurt it's pretty much a matter of time until we need Prince to step in. I really wish Ross didn't get hurt so much, he does a great job reading the ball in the air, is a tough physical dude and despite not having the best hips does a great job of making receivers make tough catches to beat him. Alas he'll almost certainly be let go next summer and then probably go on to some other team where he'll proceed to stay healthy and become a long time starter.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 05-17-2011, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I'm not sure he'll start the year as our #4, but with how often he gets hurt it's pretty much a matter of time until we need Prince to step in. I really wish Ross didn't get hurt so much, he does a great job reading the ball in the air, is a tough physical dude and despite not having the best hips does a great job of making receivers make tough catches to beat him. Alas he'll almost certainly be let go next summer and then probably go on to some other team where he'll proceed to stay healthy and become a long time starter.
I have a lot of time for Ross, but injuries have been a problem. He has had limited opportunities, but he hasn't really grabbed all the chances he has had.

I could see Ross a chance of sticking to a reasonably priced contract. To be honest we seem loaded at CB and a little thin at safety, I wouldn't be surprised if we started working in guys like Thomas, Ross or Amukamara in at FS.

Last edited by Big_Pete : 05-17-2011 at 05:49 PM.
Big_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 09:05 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

putting Amukamara at FS would be a waste of his skillset, he's a corner. As for Ross, last time we saw him play safety (or last time i remember) was against the eagles two years ago. He did not look good at all, but given his abilities, he could be an absolute ballhawk back there.

Terrell Thomas could also be decent, but i don't see him as a FS, unless its from necessity.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-19-2011, 11:15 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We're not moving anyone to Safety until KP shows hes absolutely washed up. KP was decent but not great last year, I hope he takes a step forward this year, but with his condition being degenerative, I wouldn't be surprised if he takes a step back either.

Either way, I see this staff giving KP another year to see what he's got left in the tank.

Anyway, with so many spread sets in today's NFL, it doesn't hurt to be 4 deep at CB. I rather keep them all at CB to combat the spread. Esp on 3rd and long.
Old 05-19-2011, 11:19 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

KP looked like he was playing with a flat tired last season. Rightfully so, but I expect him to get at least some air back in that tire.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 11:54 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went back and watched our preseason games again recently. I needed a football fix and the good ol DVR came through for me.

I went back and basically watched every play a good 4 times each, rewinding back and forth etc, studying the play, the individual players, some plays Id watch a good 8 times to digest everything. So I really went and broke down some guys I wanted to see again. Namely Beatty, Linval, JPP, Koets, and Petrus.

The guys that impressed me the most were Joseph and Petrus. You saw Petrus progress throughout the PS and he really flashed potential to be a high quality LG in this league. Joseph is just a man beast. The guy is raw, but he's so damn strong he was pushing the pocket on every play. Our run defense, and even our pass rush significantly improved when he was in there instead of Coffield. He pushes the middle, and he takes doubles. He doesn't have the lateral agility of Coffield, but with his strength and ability to 2 gap, he makes up for it.

And let's not forget, Fewell's system asks the DTs to 2 gap. They're supposed to occupy blockers and act more like 3-4 dlinemen. So Joseph fits the scheme perfectly. One top of that, while the guy may not have moves, bc he can push ppl back, he provides a pass rush and he opens things up for our DEs. I'm excited about what he can bring.

The question I have is, how many snaps can a guy that big and strong handle? We don't know yet, but we'll probably find out since it seems like a foregone conclusion that Barry is leaving.

Koets...solid. Not spectacular, but not terrible. Basically he was like a young O'Hara. We all know I've never been a huge O'Hara fan, so a young O'Hara doesn't make him a beast by any means, but what I mean by that is I think a healthy Koets is good enough at Center. He can hold the fort and he's a quality player. Not a PBer, but a solid guy.

Beatty...I was very hard on Beatty this past year. I said he sucked. But after watching him more, you did see progress. He still has potential, and boy we better hope he realizes it this year or else our oline could be in trouble. But most of his mistakes were mental, and while he made a TON of them early on, he did show improvement with more playing time.

He needs to bulk up more too, he tried staying the same weight and cutting fat last year but he was still too light. This year I'm hoping we see him bulked up. If he can bulk up and get more comfortable with his assignments, he could still become a LT.

Also, nothing for nothing, but Diehl is starting to look old...

JPP looked raw as hell, but we saw progress during the season.

What sucks is we're relying on a decent amount of development from our young guys on the oline, and Linval and JPP really need a solid TC to develop, plus our rookies, but this lockout is hurting us.
Old 05-19-2011, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Pretty much agree with your take on those guys. I still really like Beatty and think if he's healthy we have our LT OTF. Did you focus in on Barden at all?

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-20-2011, 02:18 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Pretty much agree with your take on those guys. I still really like Beatty and think if he's healthy we have our LT OTF. Did you focus in on Barden at all?

I think Barden was injured last pre-season? Or was that just a figment of my imagination, lol! Anyways, this year will be pretty telling for Bardens career imo.

If he goes out and shows some real progress this year, I think he will become a good player. But if he's still the same guy after three years, I think we should start to realize that what you see is what you get.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 07:54 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Barden is fine. He started to show us something in the Cowboys game but of course he had to get hurt.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 11:05 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post
I think Barden was injured last pre-season? Or was that just a figment of my imagination, lol! Anyways, this year will be pretty telling for Bardens career imo.

If he goes out and shows some real progress this year, I think he will become a good player. But if he's still the same guy after three years, I think we should start to realize that what you see is what you get.
*shrug* I was impressed with him in the Dallas game although admittedly I'm a big fan of his, he was one of my top small school guys when he came out.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-20-2011, 11:11 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I don't ever recall Barden being on the field. I'm pretty sure he was hurt all of the preseason. GF is right, he did flash against the Cowboys. I've been hard on Barden as well.

I was waiting to see him flash, and he finally did. Now I feel comfortable with him. We just have to hope he can stay healthy.

Our WR core and the recent Coughlin interview about Burress raises interesting questions. Do we want him back? I really want to bring Plax back. I look at our depth chart at WR though and I struggle to see where we fit him.

Nicks
Smith
Mario
Barden
Cruz
Jerrigan

That's 6 that I definitely want to keep. If we add Burress thats 7. Now with that core we would lose:

Hagan
Hixon
Clayton
Thomas

I really hate to lose Hagan bc he fits our system really well as a possession WR, and Hixon was a great returner when healthy so I'd hate to lose him too, Clayton and Thomas also beefed up our STs even though they brought nothing as WRs last year.

So that's what we have to consider. We can bring Burress back and he'd make our WR stronger, but when you look at that WR core, who's gonna play STs?

Barden has already shown he's not good at STs, Cruz never really got the chance but he's a small guy, ditto for Jerrigan, and I can't see Burress, Smith, Mario or Nicks on STs.

So that's something we have to consider when forming our depth chart too. We need our backups to be good special teamers, bc our special teams suck and that's the most playing time they'll see anyway.

So we have some decisions to make. Bringing Burress back weakens our special teams even more. I think we can counter that with our CB depth, we can throw those guys out there instead of our WRs, but it's still something I'm sure the coaching staff needs to figure out.

I still want Burress back. We haven't beat Philly since he's left. He used to be a Philly killer.
Old 05-24-2011, 03:44 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

I've been saying I wanted Burress back since the end of the season. He offers us something that most teams don't have: an agile receiver with size, who is also a playmaker.

Our players and coaches visited him all the time, we're still in touch. It's not out of the question, but I would love to keep him. I'm not sure how we are with Steve Smith, his injury might be serious.

I can't get rid of the feeling that we don't resign Smith.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-24-2011, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
So we have some decisions to make. Bringing Burress back weakens our special teams even more. I think we can counter that with our CB depth, we can throw those guys out there instead of our WRs, but it's still something I'm sure the coaching staff needs to figure out.

I still want Burress back. We haven't beat Philly since he's left. He used to be a Philly killer.
Put me down for wanting him back. At least on a one year deal to see what he still has. It might weaken our special teams, but that's not Plax's problem. It's the scrub backups we have who are one dimensional. Plax's only problem would be to catch TDs. And not shoot himself again.
Old 05-24-2011, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coughlin doesn't want him back so unfortunately it probably won't happen. Don't worry though we'll see him at least 2 times when he's getting a TD for Philly.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 07:50 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Coughlin doesn't want him back so unfortunately it probably won't happen. Don't worry though we'll see him at least 2 times when he's getting a TD for Philly.
that nfl article is ridiculous, just because vick went to jail and plax went to jail doesnt mean theyre going to the same team. Its not like theyre the only team out there capable of damage control

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-31-2011, 09:29 AM    (permalink
DOMINATEtheline
Rookie

DOMINATEtheline is so money.DOMINATEtheline is so money.DOMINATEtheline is so money.DOMINATEtheline is so money.DOMINATEtheline is so money.DOMINATEtheline is so money.DOMINATEtheline is so money.DOMINATEtheline is so money.DOMINATEtheline is so money.DOMINATEtheline is so money.

I'll be very excited if we signed one of these three OLBs:
1. Manny Lawson
2. Quincy Black
3. James Anderson
DOMINATEtheline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Lawson would be an interesting addition, but I just can't us see dipping to deep into the FA pool as we have so much to resign ourselves.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 05:22 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tulloch is my #1 guy that I want, move Goff to WILL, keep Boley at SAM and put him at MIKE. Weak OLB class this year, but some solid MIKEs. If we can't get Tulloch though, I would love to sign Rocky McIntosh

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote