Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 10-10-2011, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Did Hynoski get hurt or did they finally just replace him?
He had a burner.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 05:14 PM    (permalink
tuan33
Rookie

tuan33 is a cocksman.tuan33 is a cocksman.tuan33 is a cocksman.tuan33 is a cocksman.tuan33 is a cocksman.

What happened to that Giant WR that the Giants drafted to replace Plaxico? He was 6'6 or something absurd like that.
tuan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 05:19 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuan33 View Post
What happened to that Giant WR that the Giants drafted to replace Plaxico? He was 6'6 or something absurd like that.
Always hurt. Flashed potential last year, then gets hurt. On the PUP now.

With the way Cruz stepped up and grabbed the 3rd WR spot, I don't know if we'll see any significant contribution from Barden anymore, for this season at least.
Old 10-10-2011, 05:43 PM    (permalink
tuan33
Rookie

tuan33 is a cocksman.tuan33 is a cocksman.tuan33 is a cocksman.tuan33 is a cocksman.tuan33 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post

With the way Cruz stepped up and grabbed the 3rd WR spot, I don't know if we'll see any significant contribution from Barden anymore, for this season at least.
The giants are set with Nicks as their split end and I figure they'd develop Cruz as their slot guy. I thought Manningham was the perfect slot guy but him and Eli aren't on the same page a lot of the times. Then the Flanker position is open and Barden would be perfect for that with his size.
tuan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuan33 View Post
The giants are set with Nicks as their split end and I figure they'd develop Cruz as their slot guy. I thought Manningham was the perfect slot guy but him and Eli aren't on the same page a lot of the times. Then the Flanker position is open and Barden would be perfect for that with his size.
That's still what I'm hoping for. If Barden can step up as the second outside WR when we go 3 wide and Cruz can master the slot that'd be incredible because we could save Mario so that he literally only ever has to run deep or wait for a screen.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 12:09 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I am still curious to see how he does though. I can't form an opinion on him without seeing him play. However, waiting for him is very annoying!
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 12:38 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tuck's injury is very concerning to me. I have a feeling we'll be playing most of the season if not all of it without him.
Old 10-11-2011, 12:41 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Tuck's injury is very concerning to me. I have a feeling we'll be playing most of the season if not all of it without him.
He is very injury prone. So I am not surprised.

hey, when I use foxfire it saves the user name and password. That's good except I don't use the old user name. So how I do I delete that saved username from foxfire? Is there any way to do that so I can type this username and click remember me, so it will remember it again?
Old 10-11-2011, 12:45 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
He is very injury prone. So I am not surprised.

hey, when I use foxfire it saves the user name and password. That's good except I don't use the old user name. So how I do I delete that saved username from foxfire? Is there any way to do that so I can type this username and click remember me, so it will remember it again?
He is very injury prone, which is another reason why I was so in favor of drafting JPP. But at the same time, the performance of our defense, and our win/loss record without him is startling. He's very much like Strahan in that sense, when Strahan didn't play we almost always lost.

Tuck missed 2 games now, and if it wasn't for a miracle comeback, we'd be 0-2 without him. And the defense is clearly not as good without him, especially against the run.

Try deleting firefox and reinstalling it? *shrug*
Old 10-11-2011, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Delete your cookies. It will get rid of all your saved usernames and password for all sites though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-11-2011, 01:39 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
He is very injury prone, which is another reason why I was so in favor of drafting JPP. But at the same time, the performance of our defense, and our win/loss record without him is startling. He's very much like Strahan in that sense, when Strahan didn't play we almost always lost.

Tuck missed 2 games now, and if it wasn't for a miracle comeback, we'd be 0-2 without him. And the defense is clearly not as good without him, especially against the run.

Try deleting firefox and reinstalling it? *shrug*

Well it's not just him. Now we lost Baas. So we can say we are 0-1 without him. If we lose Snee next week and lose we can say we are 0-3, 0-2, and 0-1 without Snee, lol.

I don't pay attention to that. Losing Tuck hurts. But just stupid mistakes and perhaps scheme and play calling. Turnovers will always kill you too! We need to execute on easy int chances. KP in the endzone, and old man grant when he has a chance to step in front of a guy.
Old 10-11-2011, 09:12 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Cruz open and slipping!
Old 10-11-2011, 09:13 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Old 10-11-2011, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

He made mistakes. Like I said he taketh and giveth away. You expect that from a young player though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-12-2011, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So whats the deal with Koets, he's not on the PUP list right? So when will he be able to fill in for Baas if Baas is down for the season?

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
So whats the deal with Koets, he's not on the PUP list right? So when will he be able to fill in for Baas if Baas is down for the season?
Koets is on the PUP list.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-12-2011, 01:33 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

I have a feeling that Tuck will be done for the season soon. And if that's the case, our season is done too. We're not a great defense without Tuck.

Not against the run at least.
Old 10-12-2011, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Like I said if there was structural damge he already would have been IR'ed. I think the time off will help and he'll be good to play after the bye week. If he re-injures himself and that causes a problem then yes he could be IR'ed and we'd be done.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-12-2011, 01:45 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Like I said if there was structural damge he already would have been IR'ed. I think the time off will help and he'll be good to play after the bye week. If he re-injures himself and that causes a problem then yes he could be IR'ed and we'd be done.
You're assuming that the information the Giants are giving the public is accurate. When has it ever been accurate?

He tried practicing and got a setback that made it worse, even though the Giants claimed that it can't get any worse. Already right there, that's a contradiction.

He should probably wear one of those braces that Brian Cox used to wear back in the day if he does play. But how much you wanna bet he doesn't?
Old 10-12-2011, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
You're assuming that the information the Giants are giving the public is accurate. When has it ever been accurate?

He tried practicing and got a setback that made it worse, even though the Giants claimed that it can't get any worse. Already right there, that's a contradiction.

He should probably wear one of those braces that Brian Cox used to wear back in the day if he does play. But how much you wanna bet he doesn't?
I don't think they ever said it couldn't get worse. If it was such a problem why would they wait a month to put him on IR? They've given him multiple MRI's at this point I'm sure and must have liked what they've seen thinking he could come back.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-12-2011, 01:54 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
I don't think they ever said it couldn't get worse. If it was such a problem why would they wait a month to put him on IR? They've given him multiple MRI's at this point I'm sure and must have liked what they've seen thinking he could come back.
Remember Strahan back in the day with the Lisfranc injury? He should have been IR'd but they were hoping he'd be able to gut it out, but after sitting out half the season and trying to give it a go, they just put him on IR.

I think this will play out the same way.
Old 10-12-2011, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Remember Strahan back in the day with the Lisfranc injury? He should have been IR'd but they were hoping he'd be able to gut it out, but after sitting out half the season and trying to give it a go, they just put him on IR.

I think this will play out the same way.
We'll see I hope you're wrong.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-12-2011, 02:29 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
We'll see I hope you're wrong.
My gut tells me you have a feeling I'm right though.
Old 10-12-2011, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
My gut tells me you have a feeling I'm right though.
I'm usually optimistic when it comes to my teams so I'm leaning towards my theory but there is a very good chance you're right. I'd say something like 70/30 positive right now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-12-2011, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At an autograph session either his rookie or second year, Tuck told me he would be back in a week or two. 2 days later he was placed on IR.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote