Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2012, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Yeah it's pass/fail... on whether I beat you or not. xoxox ^_^

Besides, out of the 6 years I've been in this league I have 3 championships and 2 2nd place finishes.
And let's group in the other fantasy baseball leagues we've been in together.

Your 2 dynasty league seasons, I won em both. BF's AL Only league, I won em both.

Come on. You can't win a pissing war of achievement with me in fantasy baseball. Let's not drag this out and hijack the thread with this ****.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:51 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
<_<..........
I don't think that song goes down to 11th place. x_X
Old 02-22-2012, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, who the **** uses text emoticons? Are you a 13 year old white girl?
Old 02-22-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What if I offered you a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
I never am awake for cereal, so HELL NO!
Old 02-22-2012, 10:56 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
And let's group in the other fantasy baseball leagues we've been in together.

Your 2 dynasty league seasons, I won em both. BF's AL Only league, I won em both.

Come on. You can't win a pissing war of achievement with me in fantasy baseball. Let's not drag this out and hijack the thread with this ****.
That's why it feels so good to beat you as many times as I have.

GLORIOUS!!!
Old 02-22-2012, 11:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Also, who the **** uses text emoticons? Are you a 13 year old white girl?
Old 02-22-2012, 11:00 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Xio is plenty nice to me. He is all the cereal I need, and he gives me extra milk....
Old 02-22-2012, 11:05 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Xio is plenty nice to me. He is all the cereal I need, and he gives me extra milk....
Xio could throw his dirty douche bag in your face and you'd say thanks for facewash!
Old 02-22-2012, 11:07 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Xio could throw his dirty douche bag in your face and you'd say thanks for facewash!
Oh God that tape hit the internet.....
Old 02-24-2012, 08:34 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/76...ame-suspension

Lick my nine mother *******!!

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:36 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The commish should suspend him in our league. No getting by with a technicality under Xio's watch.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:38 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Xio wishes he had David Stern-like swag

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:47 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Xio wishes he had David Stern-like swag
Very true. Overall I'd say Xio's swag is at an all time low.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:19 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Very true. Overall I'd say Xio's swag is at an all time low.
How do you figure?

I could whip this house of whores back into shape in an instant.
Old 02-24-2012, 10:21 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
How do you figure?

I could whip this house of whores back into shape in an instant.
Ur never getting this ***** back into shape.
Old 02-24-2012, 10:31 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
The inmates are running this asylum!!!!
Old 02-24-2012, 11:21 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
The inmates are running this asylum!!!!
At least you've properly identified this as an asylum. I mean where else would someone possibly find D-Unit?
Old 02-24-2012, 12:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
At least you've properly identified this as an asylum. I mean where else would someone possibly find D-Unit?
I beat you last year fruitcake! I took whatever swag you had left and ate it. We run this b****!
Old 02-24-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Yoda smack talkin' Xio? Well that's an ultimate low lol
Old 02-24-2012, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I beat you last year fruitcake! I took whatever swag you had left and ate it. We run this b****!
Does delusion run in your family or will you yourself begin that legacy?
Old 02-24-2012, 12:27 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Does delusion run in your family or will you yourself begin that legacy?
Show some swag. You can do better than that.
Old 02-24-2012, 12:30 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Yoda smack talkin' Xio? Well that's an ultimate low lol
Ur only where ur at because I drafted well a few times and then u trade raped me. Now I trash talked u!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-24-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Uggh my pitching is so terrible.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-24-2012, 01:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Ur only where ur at because I drafted well a few times and then u trade raped me. Now I trash talked u!!!!!!!!!
I never trade raped you. You got the better deals from me. The ones that would've helped me more all got vetoed. People don't mind me getting raped in trades, but they sure as hell don't want me coming out on top, that's for damn sure.
Old 02-24-2012, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

You've never been raped in a trade for reasons other than a player unexpectedly got hurt or something. Perhaps elsewhere, but not in a trade.
Closed Thread